Author Topic: Tupac Shakur Leaks |The September 2011 Leaks | RIP  (Read 1456 times)

Fusion Graft

• Lil Geezy
Tupac Shakur Leaks |The September 2011 Leaks | RIP
« on: September 06, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »

http://www.tupacnation.net/forum/showthread.php?58549-The-September-2011-Leaks-RIP-Tupac-Shakur-**-TupacNation.Net-Exclusive-**

Brought to you by www.TupacNation.Net

Some have almost no differences to the ones leaked before but they are in now untampered and original quality, so you may want to have a look over them and decide against releasing a couple. Props to our source!
Enjoy!  We will never forget you Tupac!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:05:58 PM by Fusion Graft »

Quadruple OG

Re: Tupac Shakur Leaks |The September 2011 Leaks | RIP
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
Can you post a direct link to the file? I don't post over there and can't access the tracks.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:18:47 PM »
direct link or gtfo

Quadruple OG

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:03 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1VFSNTZ

Direct linkage ... props for posting but nothing useful here not really at least

jacked from tn website:

Secretz Of War (OG) -- We already have, doesnt really sound CDQ eaither its just the demo dont know why this was here

Come With Me --- Is just CDQ from what I remembered this wasnt CDQ, its just a instrumental nothing special lol

U Can Call ---- Sounds exactly the same except it says Rough

Life Goes On (OG Retail Demo) ---- We already have this from a year ago when it leaked, this one actually sounds a little worse quality

Are You Still Down (OG Demo) ---- Sounds better in my opinion, sounds clearer from the other version I have, sounds more rough.

Rock On (CDQ) ---- IS NOT CDQ it sounds like the leak we got eairlier its definetly not CDQ just recycled

Fair Exchange (DEMO) Sounds a little different, doesnt have that funky sample in it, and the beat stops at times, cant decide if I like this one better than the other

Street Life (OG) ---- Dont know why this was added we already have a Cdq version of it it, DaDa7 remastered it and they both sound exactly the same

Watch Ya Mouth (OG) sounds the exact same

Just Watchin (OG) Sounds the same exact with minor changes you cant really notice

The Struggle Continues (OG) Sounds the exact same just with the extra sample it sounds like "Thug Life" with Big Skye

So in conclusion theres nothing really new except a few minor noticable differences, most of these we already have so I dont know why they even released these as "new sept leaks"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:46:52 PM by AMILLITANT »

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
not gonna bother with it then........thanks for the review.........

'where u been' has to leak soon
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »
Thanks...

What goes on in someone's head though when he calls a track a "rough mix" and also "cdq"? lol

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »
Thanks...

What goes on in someone's head though when he calls a track a "rough mix" and also "cdq"? lol

CDQ doesn't mean it's mixed perfectly. If it's in a lossless format (ripped directly from CD), it's cdq. Doesn't matter if the mixing hasn't been finished yet.

Anyway, i'm gonna check these!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 08:22:22 AM »
its a bit longer

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 11:13:43 AM »
its a bit longer

No its not any longer than the rip which leaked to the public in july. 

The only file in this batch which is new to the public is fair xchange, and it is severely degraded.

A huge Fuck You to the people at tupac nation for packing these awful "degrade and remasters" into a file and having the audacity to label them as cdq.

Tupac nation is a laughing stock, they try to lure fans in with promises of cdq songs, when in fact they are degraded worse than the other bottom feeder sites have done in the past.  SMH.  Not a single file in the batch sounds anything close to the publicly leaked versions.  And the public versions are under par from the jump.

If you have never heard this Fair Xchange, you will like it, even in its degraded state.  All of the other songs I woudl hope you guys delete str8 to ur trash and with a middle finger to tupacnation, the retarded child of the 2pac sites.

Portugoal

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
its a bit longer

No its not any longer than the rip which leaked to the public in july. 

The only file in this batch which is new to the public is fair xchange, and it is severely degraded.

A huge Fuck You to the people at tupac nation for packing these awful "degrade and remasters" into a file and having the audacity to label them as cdq.

Tupac nation is a laughing stock, they try to lure fans in with promises of cdq songs, when in fact they are degraded worse than the other bottom feeder sites have done in the past.  SMH.  Not a single file in the batch sounds anything close to the publicly leaked versions.  And the public versions are under par from the jump.

If you have never heard this Fair Xchange, you will like it, even in its degraded state.  All of the other songs I woudl hope you guys delete str8 to ur trash and with a middle finger to tupacnation, the retarded child of the 2pac sites.

Do us all a favor and leak the songs in real CDQ then ;)

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »

Not a single file in the batch sounds anything close to the publicly leaked versions.   

Do us all a favor and leak the songs in real CDQ then ;)
[/quote]

ok, i said the leaked versions sound better, so listen to the leaked versions and you will be happier.

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »
Checkin that shit because I don't know most of the tracks.

Thanks for the hookup even if the qualities only so so. 8)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 12:16:53 PM »
I checked it out........the reviewer was too harsh........never heard u can call og.........beat is something
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 12:31:39 PM »
Watch ya mouth is one of the best diss track!!! pac killed everyone on this!!!