Author Topic: Since The NBA Is Over.....  (Read 1452 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Since The NBA Is Over.....
« on: September 08, 2011, 06:25:14 PM »
i looked at spains fiba, team and their fuckign deep.

jose calderon,

ricky rubio,

rudy fernandez,

marc gasol

pau gasol

serge ibaka

i don't think theres an international team with that depth

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Since The NBA Is Over.....
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:55:38 PM »
lol, who cares? They aren't beating:

Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
Kobe Bryant/Dwayne Wade
LeBron James/Kevin Durant
Amare Stoudamire/Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard

That's the USA elite. I could probably make a B & C team that would win too.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 11:20:42 PM »
^^^^ they almost lost in 08 against Spain and the same team minus Kobe lost in 06 against Greece and B/C teams as you said  get owned in 02 and 04 for a total of 7 losses .... FIBA B-Ball is more about pure b-ball skills than athleticism ... when you take most of the later from the US players , there isn't too much left for some NBA superstars ala James and Wade ...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:57 PM »
^^^^ they almost lost in 08 against Spain and the same team minus Kobe lost in 06 against Greece and B/C teams as you said  get owned in 02 and 04 for a total of 7 losses .... FIBA B-Ball is more about pure b-ball skills than athleticism ... when you take most of the later from the US players , there isn't too much left for some NBA superstars ala James and Wade ...

Almost ain't good enough lol. Team USA has a completely different look and attitude now when it comes to international competition. When focused ain't nobody beating them, period. 6 or a 60 point win.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 11:52:12 PM »
^^^^ I meant USA have to send their very best players and work as a team to win it all now ... they can't throw a bunch of players together ala All Star game as they used to do 10+ years ago ... and the 08 Finals against Spain was a loss if it wasn't for Kobe coming through in the clutch ..  withdraw Durant ( and with Kobe aging) from this team and I bet you Spain beat the roster Cham named  in 2012 ... the Gasol brothers (with Marc being 10 times the player he was in 2008) and Ibaka is a better interior rotation than 29 out of 30 NBA teams .

And yep Team USA lost 8 times since 2002 :

( Argentina twice , Lithuania, Spain , Italy , Serbia, Greece) and ... Porto Rico (LMFAO)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 05:02:34 AM »

Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
Kobe Bryant/Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard

????, I'm talking bout the fiba euro tournament right now... where the hell the the notion of an usa team come from

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 08:01:37 AM »
^^^^ I meant USA have to send their very best players and work as a team to win it all now ... they can't throw a bunch of players together ala All Star game as they used to do 10+ years ago ... and the 08 Finals against Spain was a loss if it wasn't for Kobe coming through in the clutch ..  withdraw Durant ( and with Kobe aging) from this team and I bet you Spain beat the roster Cham named  in 2012 ... the Gasol brothers (with Marc being 10 times the player he was in 2008) and Ibaka is a better interior rotation than 29 out of 30 NBA teams .

And yep Team USA lost 8 times since 2002 :

( Argentina twice , Lithuania, Spain , Italy , Serbia, Greece) and ... Porto Rico (LMFAO)

Works both ways and the world has to bring their best as well. Team USA showed alot of promise with the young core they sent to the World Championships and won gold. I agree with you Spain ain't no joke though. When focused, it's a wrap though, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 08:44:12 AM »
Agreed ...  to go a little further on the topic I just hoped we could have a type of basketball which mixes both the NBA   ( 1 on 1 skills/ athleticism but imo not enough D played for most of the games and pure b-ball skills sacrified for physical power/crazy athleticism ) and the FIBA game (well exactly the contrary )

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »

Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
Kobe Bryant/Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard

????, I'm talking bout the fiba euro tournament right now... where the hell the the notion of an usa team come from

Because nobody gives a fuck unless it's the best talent. That's why you have Euro's on here who reguarly check for the NBA & root for the Lakers.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 11:44:41 AM »
niggas already have that Team USA swagger, playing down to competition and losing meaningless games due to not giving a fuck
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »

Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
Kobe Bryant/Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard

Because nobody gives a fuck unless it's the best talent. That's why you have Euro's on here who reguarly check for the NBA & root for the Lakers.

what are you talking about, there is no team USA right now its the the euro league and south america

edit: i don't understand why u  bein a captain obvious and try to act like a douche talking bout team usa when there is no team usa and this thread was strictly about the euro championship, obviously i don't watch that euro shit but its much better than all this drew league and goodman league bs, i wanna see serious basketball and this euro league is all we have for now.

this thread isn't bout team USA or  the nba

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:12:46 PM by LooN3y »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »
ricky rubio is the biggest flop of the tournament and it is safe to say that he'll be an epic bust in the NBA if he ever gets there..

today we have france (tony parker) vs greece and russia (kirilenko) vs serbia.. 2 pretty balanced games that could be good. spain should easily get to the final.. it's a joke that ibaka plays for them just cause he rented an apartment in spain.. lmao
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »

Chris Paul/Derrick Rose
Kobe Bryant/Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard

what are you talking about, there is no team USA right now its the the euro league and south america

edit: i don't understand why u  bein a captain obvious and try to act like a douche talking bout team usa when there is no team usa and this thread was strictly about the euro championship, obviously i don't watch that euro shit but its much better than all this drew league and goodman league bs, i wanna see serious basketball and this euro league is all we have for now.

this thread isn't bout team USA or  the nba

So? Still the point remains...nobody gives a flying fuck about European Basketball lmao.

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 10:59:24 AM »
people outside of America do, obviously. and most people on this board are not from the US, hence it's likely to interest at least a few people here and it seemingly does. i understand you don't care though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 06:27:29 PM »
people outside of America do, obviously. and most people on this board are not from the US, hence it's likely to interest at least a few people here and it seemingly does. i understand you don't care though.

I don't agree. 7even, wcsoldier & a few other guys are European & they are hardbody fans of their favorite NBA teams.

Why watch average Basketball players when you can watch the World's elite?