Author Topic: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all  (Read 1264 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 03:28:22 AM »
Although this thread is obviously designed just to irritate forum members who hold 2pac close to their hearts as an influence, one thing people have to remember is....2Pac WAS STILL A RAPPER. He wasn't MEANT to be Martin Luther King or Mother Theresa.

The guy touched a lot of people's lives, and with more positive influence than 99% of other rappers/musicians of all genres have.

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 05:37:31 AM »
im not even answer this one..this argument has been discussed 100 times....when its bothering u so much to write somethink like that 15 yeasr later, maybe he had more influence on u then u thought....

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 06:02:43 AM »
im not even answer this one..this argument has been discussed 100 times....when its bothering u so much to write somethink like that 15 yeasr later, maybe he had more influence on u then u thought....

Pow!

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

HighEyeCue

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 06:08:51 AM »

so true

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 01:30:36 PM »
The guy touched a lot of people's lives, and with more positive influence than 99% of other rappers/musicians of all genres have.

There's no way his music was more positive than 99% of musicians. Much of his music was emo and depressing, many songs painting a hopeless portrayal of life, especially his own. It's debatable his music was less positive than most rappers, let alone all the other music genres that don't focus on violence.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »
pac sucked.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 12:00:24 AM »
lame alias... u closet homo's need 2 find new ways to vent ur frustrations.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 04:59:46 AM »

There's no way his music was more positive than 99% of musicians. Much of his music was emo and depressing, many songs painting a hopeless portrayal of life, especially his own. It's debatable his music was less positive than most rappers, let alone all the other music genres that don't focus on violence.

I never said his music was positive. Read it correctly. I said he had a positive influence on a lot of people. Sometimes dark music can be the most therapeutic.

wowitsnick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »
Pac summed this up already. Why isnt it hip hop when he have beef with other rappers? Pac music was so strong that niggas took it the wrong way. He not the one doing the killing. He just a rapper and was telling you dark tales about life. Pac get hate for attacking a "crippled rapper" but what about when Mobb Deep was beefing with 50 cent and Jay-Z.  Rappers had beef with Eazy E and he had aids so does that make them hypocrites too? He called women bitches cause like it or not some of them are bitches. Pac never claimed to be the Angel you guys make him out to be but he wasnt the devil neither.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 12:30:15 PM »
Even the biggest 2pac-dickriders aren't more infatuated with him than you are with old-school NY.. and any sane person could find a billion reasons to hate on that, too.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 02:25:48 PM »

I never said his music was positive. Read it correctly. I said he had a positive influence on a lot of people. Sometimes dark music can be the most therapeutic.

And what would lead you to assume that? Common sense says that negative music would have a mostly negative impact. Have you heard success stories of people who drew inspiration from his music?

LocaPiper

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »
lol you mad nobody has forgotten about Pac

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 10:18:25 PM »
You seem to be really upset at Pac for being "homophobic"...could it be because youre gay? Not judging just trying to figure out the root of all this anger?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 04:43:15 PM »
You seem to be really upset at Pac for being "homophobic"...could it be because youre gay? Not judging just trying to figure out the root of all this anger?

excellent point

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2011, 05:36:41 PM »

There's a thread in the g spot about you