Author Topic: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all  (Read 1259 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2011, 05:49:54 PM »
Pure comedy how some of yall catch feelings over opinions.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »
Pure comedy how some of yall catch feelings over opinions.

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2011, 07:04:29 PM »
You seem to be really upset at Pac for being "homophobic"...could it be because youre gay? Not judging just trying to figure out the root of all this anger?

What anger ?  I love how one paragraph on a message board conveys all these feelings and emotions.  All you Pac stans crack me up

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2011, 08:10:06 PM »
^what happened 2 ur last account?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2011, 09:25:21 PM »
You seem to be really upset at Pac for being "homophobic"...could it be because youre gay? Not judging just trying to figure out the root of all this anger?

There's a thread in the g spot about you

TerryMak

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2011, 10:07:32 PM »
Wheres he now?

Shock G: "How come yall don't wanna be Shock, I survived".

2Pac raised alot of young folk and help ease the pain through realtion. Got me through some tough days. I really don't listen to his music too much anymore dough.

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 07:35:17 AM »
I hadn't logged in in over a month so I forgot the username and password lmao

Tekniec

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »
how dare you disrespect the goat he was a hero

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »
Wheres he now?

2Pac raised alot of young folk and help ease the pain through realtion. Got me through some tough days. I really don't listen to his music too much anymore dough.

Word.. it's like Pac raps...  "Even the preacher and the teacher couldn't reach me/ I'm out in the streets puffin weed with my peeps".   Pac was greater than Martin Luther King.  It's nothing to find God in the Church.  But when you can find God in the gutter, now you've truly found something.   

It's like the Outlawz say in Black Jesus, "Someone who smoke like we smoke, drink like we drink."

All that preaching and teaching that goes on doesn't reach everybody, because the preachers set a universal standard for right and wrong, that does not take into account the unique circumstances of each individual.  Ultimately, many get left out on the fringes of society, and they never reached by the "preacher and the teacher". 

Pac had his demons that he battled with daily, and some didn't understand that, and judging from the threadstarter, many still don't .  But because of this other lost souls out there in the world who couldn't be reached and were misunderstood Pac connected with them.  Gave them a voice.  Put their emotions into words, allowing them to hear in sound what they had always known at heart.  When you can do that you have achieved something extraordinary and people will love you for it. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2011, 01:25:43 PM »

did u also forget that u made this EXACT thread 3 months ago? lol crackhead cracka

V2DHeart

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 03:09:15 PM »
He was a better actor than a rapper, but no way was he going to be some big political figure that many claim he'd be. He'd be a big actor by now though if he were still alive, but he couldn't run for election. He was too emotional

I remember when people were mad that Obama stated that he likes Hip Hop and listened to Jay Z & Kanye, and upset at the fact that he didn't mention 2Pac. I think people take it too far. Listen to his music, enjoy his charisma and so on, but don't get hurt when someone doesn't like him, mention him, or say they prefer another rapper
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2011, 05:13:06 PM »

did u also forget that u made this EXACT thread 3 months ago? lol crackhead cracka

No that thread was about Pac getting Big killed.  Now get off my dick you filthy jew.  I don't need my girl asking me why my cock smells like gefilte fish and mazta balls

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2011, 05:16:19 PM »
Wheres he now?

Word.. it's like Pac raps...  "Even the preacher and the teacher couldn't reach me/ I'm out in the streets puffin weed with my peeps".   Pac was greater than Martin Luther King.  It's nothing to find God in the Church.  But when you can find God in the gutter, now you've truly found something.   

It's like the Outlawz say in Black Jesus, "Someone who smoke like we smoke, drink like we drink."

All that preaching and teaching that goes on doesn't reach everybody, because the preachers set a universal standard for right and wrong, that does not take into account the unique circumstances of each individual.  Ultimately, many get left out on the fringes of society, and they never reached by the "preacher and the teacher". 

Pac had his demons that he battled with daily, and some didn't understand that, and judging from the threadstarter, many still don't .  But because of this other lost souls out there in the world who couldn't be reached and were misunderstood Pac connected with them.  Gave them a voice.  Put their emotions into words, allowing them to hear in sound what they had always known at heart.  When you can do that you have achieved something extraordinary and people will love you for it. 

http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/facilities/crpc/facility.htm

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2011, 05:30:30 PM »
Wheres he now?

hahahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »

http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/facilities/crpc/facility.htm

Why don't you send Michael Eric Dyson to the psychiatric center as well.  Because everything I said is all related to material that was published in the biography he released on 2pac in 2006.  Yet Michael Eric Dyson is a famed intellectual with his own radio show that interviews the likes of Oprah Winfrey and he is a professor at Georgetown University.  

...So maybe the problem is actually you being illiterate and having no understanding of artistic expression?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)