Author Topic: (VIDEO) The music Industry exposed *Full Documentary*  (Read 525 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
(VIDEO) The music Industry exposed *Full Documentary*
« on: September 19, 2011, 10:57:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtQZlpt38Og" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WtQZlpt38Og</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

KrazySumwhat

Re: (VIDEO) The music Industry exposed *Full Documentary*
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 07:25:51 AM »
 Ah a guy at work keeps telling me to watch this.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 05:53:06 AM »
you should watch it  8)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:39:51 AM »
This shit is crazy n scary because Im startin to believe it may be true
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 08:45:20 AM »
 Think i'll download it and watch it prolly on the weekend.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 10:10:21 AM »
You guys seriously believe this?

I tried to be open minded, but so much of those videos they use as "proof" are just interpreted in a way that it's not even intended.
People not close to the industry or whatever always try to make shit seem weird because they are
A- Stupid
B- Religious
C- Both

And people are always trying to think of answers to something.

They even used Prodigy´s video in the movie, and that guy is known for anti Illuminati.
9/10th of rappers use the Illuminati symbols to create controversy and gain viewers.

When I saw then adding eyes to Rihanna's shoulders, I almost fell off the bed laughing.

Don't mean to troll or anything,  but I can't even believe people would spend such an amount of time in something.
Get a job or something.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »
Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincin Mankind he didnt exist thats all Ill say.
cause If I dont who will

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 01:23:31 AM »

I tried to be open minded, but so much of those videos they use as "proof" are just interpreted in a way that it's not even intended.
People not close to the industry or whatever always try to make shit seem weird because they are
A- Stupid
B- Religious
C- Both

They even used Prodigy´s video in the movie, and that guy is known for anti Illuminati.
9/10th of rappers use the Illuminati symbols to create controversy and gain viewers.

When I saw then adding eyes to Rihanna's shoulders, I almost fell off the bed laughing.

Don't mean to troll or anything,  but I can't even believe people would spend such an amount of time in something.
Get a job or something.
Homie dont nothing surprises me any more..all is possible... ???

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 05:28:55 AM »

A- Stupid
B- Religious
C- Both

Get a job or something.
Homie dont nothing surprises me any more..all is possible... ???
All the junk i've heard over the last 2 years, it just might be possible.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 05:51:11 AM »
Whats the name of this series El? Wanna see some more parts cause it seems like there are parts that were skipped.
cause If I dont who will

bez

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 05:45:50 PM »
Watched it all. It was interesting to say the least but still absolute bullshit. The Rain Man, and Michael Jackson episodes made me laugh. Never heard such shit about throwing money and making it rain because the Rain Man is actually nickname for the devil. I was like Jesus really. The segment about imagery, the Rihanna devil eyes on shoulders bit was actually very interesting but to say like Michael Jackson was killed yada yada yada is just absurd. No evidence what so ever to support this.

Just naming celeb's who have also died on the 25th of whatever month also doesn't take into consideration the hundreds upon thousands upon hundreds of thousands of celeb's who have died on every other dates of the year. Bit silly really. It was interesting to say the least but I would never believe anything like this until somebody had solid evidence. Sort of like God, Religion, etc. Just people's dumbass beliefs.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »
 I just watched the first four parts. i was finding it quite hard to take seriously but having said that it is kind of interesting, like i had had enough after one part but something made we want to keep watching.
 I didnt expect to have to 'read' the majority of it though^^; and so much horrible music(lol)
 I dunno, it is hard to take serious and i think that they are really going out of their way to see what they want to see, they are really stretching. Alot of it is simply speculation, opinion, coincidence, etc.
 But i guess they do say at the start to not decide if you belive it or not until you've watched the whole thing.
 It seems quite ridiculous to me however i will probably get around to watching the whole thing eventually.
 I actually have a mate thats rather into the occult, he really is into that shit and owns magic books and stuff so i might recommend this to him. i also have a mate who is real big on conspiracy theories and the like so he'll probably find this quite interesting also.
 i dont have as much faith and i dont care as much about certian things as much as them. Seems irrelevant to me but maybe iam simply being closed minded?

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:55:08 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »
It just seems silly that people spend soo much time studying these things.. I mean what can you possibly accomplish with these videos? Like there'll be an uprising or whatever.. c'mon man!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 05:03:17 AM »
Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincin Mankind he didnt exist thats all Ill say.

the greatest trick mankind ever pulled was convincing us a devil exists

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 09:27:12 AM »

the greatest trick mankind ever pulled was convincing us a devil exists

this is the truth. I'll believe it when I see it motherfuckers.