Author Topic: LOL @ these stupid arab drivers  (Read 232 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ these stupid arab drivers
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:01:10 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGt0RnZcO88" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dGt0RnZcO88</a>

::)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:35:25 PM by EL »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: LOL @ these stupid arab drivers
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 11:23:37 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dGt0RnZcO88" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dGt0RnZcO88</a>

::)

Arabs are known for there bravery which can often turn to wrecklessness, and may Allah protect us from that.

The Arabs were always known for their bravery even in the days of Jahiliya before the advent of Islam.  The bravest man amongst the region was Umar Ibn Al-Khatab.  Yet he was set one worshipping the multiple Gods of his forefathers.  He was a big enemy of the early Muslim community. 

So the Prophet Muhammad turned to Allah in his time of need, as the Muslims were being bullied and pesecuted by the Mekkans.  He made dua that Allah would change Umar's heart and bring him to Islam.

One day Umar came home to find his sister reciting Qu'ran and making Taleem with other members of the house.  So Umar beat her.  Umar felt so guilty for beating her that he finally agreed to listen to the Qu'ran.  Upon hearing just a few of it's verses Umar's heart was changed.

Umar then bravely entered the heart of the city and declared his Islam at the Kabbah and challenged anybody to test him on it.

This was the bravery of the Arabs in those times.  They turned towards Allah and their wreckless behaivor was reformed into patience and steadfastness towards Allah.

Bravery without Iman is an unrestrained burden that man must battle daily to fill as one fills his ego.

But bravery in Iman and dawah to Allah makes a man strong against the Shaytan and strengthens his heart and mind as well as his muscles.

A man who is aware and conscious of Allah throughout his day will not throw his life away towards wrecklessness, for he will never fail to see the enormity of each situation and the blessings and prescence of Aqllahs attributes in all dealings.  He will rely upon the angels to protect him and he will and upon Allh to guide him and Allah will put purpose into events and objects that before held no meaning.

A person is prone to wrecklessness when he loses sight of Allah and the coming of the Day of Judgement.  for the fear of Allah's greateness ways heavy on the believers heart and prevents him from seeking danger to fill the void.  Empty hearts seek risk and games of chance to distract them but the believer in Allah is busy seeking the pleasure and bounty of Allah and feels the fullness of Allahs majesty.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 11:41:58 PM »
^You should go over there & try to reason with those guys. Try to explain to them a righteous path.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 12:14:53 AM »
^You should go over there & try to reason with those guys. Try to explain to them a righteous path.

I'd be happy to explain for them.  Because the one who talks is also the first one who hears.

And so talking of the greatness of Allah to them would serve both as a reminder to them and to myself. 

I don't talk to them as if I know more than them, but because I know I am weak, and by making effort on them and their Iman I am also making effort on my own Iman.

When we talk of the greatness of Allah with others then Allah talks about us to the angels.

When you have a friend who reminds you of Allah then that is the best friend you can have and you will be shaded by Allah's mercy on the day of judgement.

The Qu'ran says, "and make your hearts inclined to those who engage in the remembrence of Allah morning and evening".

Allah is as his slave thinks of him.  So the believer who believes in the greatness of Allah is elevated while the believer who belittles Allah is himself belittled.

And one can not disrupt Allahs plan nor benefit Allahs plan, but rather whatever good we do and worship we make it is for ourselves and for our own benefit. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »
you can suck allah deez nuts

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »
I hope on your next trip to Africa you get aids Brian