Author Topic: Doggysode Episode 9  (Read 1182 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Doggysode Episode 9
« on: September 28, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »
Yall seen This? UNITY!

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Doggysode Episode 9
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »
Props. This is the shit i like to see, videos like this. I'm not an artists or nothing but Snoop's pep-talk made me fired up and shit lol.
Which the video was longer and we could see some of session, with or without the music, just to see how they work and where their heads are at.

It's gotta be hard for the producers though they don't seem to be inspired since they don't know what type of sound they should create for him.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 06:50:36 PM »
The way coach Snoop goes hard on the motivation speech & with The DOC being there, I'm pretty positive they were working on material for the Good Doctor & "Detox"!

The Bakery Presents "SnoopyDoggisodes" Ep.9 "Road to Riches" starring The DOC, 1500 Or Nothin, DJ Battlecat , DJ Pooh & DJ Quik
Produced by Snoop Dogg & Dah Dah, directed & edited by Dah Dah.
Tupac Shakur put it best: "There ain't nuthin like the old school!"
With JD from Da Lench Mob, Rodney O & Joe Cooley scheduled to come to the studios, Snoop Dogg motivates an All-Star ensemble of iconic proportions- DJ Pooh, DJ Quik & DJ Battlecat- together with legendary ghostwriter The DOC & another super-producer team- 1500 Or Nothin- to turn them into a hit-factory making-machine & write "The Next Episode" .
Further information @ http://www.snoopdogg.com/ or http://1500ornothin.com/ or http://www.djquik.org/ or http://wedawest.com/

Our Daily Motion page is up & running & daily updated with 1600+ exclusively West Coast music, live, exclusives & promo videos!
& None of those slide-show or mp.3/photo video!
You might find exactly what you're looking for @ http://www.dailymotion.com/Worldwide-Westside-Ent/

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »
Dope episode !

@Cordozzar, Yes it was for Dre, Snoop said so during the video. D.O.C was in there too, so you know its for that detox.  8).

'' Still DRE ? That's his last shit. We gotta outdo the last shit ! We can't be coming underneath the bar''  8)

Ok so first we got pictures. now videos... who knows... we might get to hear detox after all.  ;D

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
Dope episode !

@Cordozzar, Yes it was for Dre, Snoop said so during the video. D.O.C was in there too, so you know its for that detox.  8).

'' Still DRE ? That's his last shit. We gotta outdo the last shit ! We can't be coming underneath the bar''  8)

Ok so first we got pictures. now videos... who knows... we might get to hear detox after all.  ;D

& They wouldn't stop until they come with the most serious West Coast gangsta shit ever! Believe THAT!

Funkstradamus

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »
T4P...had me hyped and i wasnt even there....West producer Dream Team right there....

Shot Callin

• Lil Geezy
  • Shot Callin'
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 11:31:01 PM »
yeah but if it's for Dre.. then why is he the only one not present

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 12:54:13 AM »
nice beat in the background, is it new?(after the intro)

yeah but if it's for Dre.. then why is he the only one not present
well that's how it goes these days, they record something, hoping dre will hop on it.
i think that's how it went with I need a doctor
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:10:58 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 02:11:08 AM »
Lovin' that video! The piano beat at around 6:10 is promising. I could see that turning into a hard Dre beat.

Cool speech by Snoop, but as an amateur producer myself, I can tell you how hard it is coming up with the goods on the spot. The good shit usually just happens, you can't force it like that.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 05:35:55 AM »
One of my favorite episodes. It's good to see all of these great producers together. RBX at 06:31 & 07:12.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 05:43:09 AM by Okka »

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 05:39:33 AM »
It's great to see all of these great producers together

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 08:15:37 AM »
 Cool. Snoop should be havin them(all of them on one album i mean) producin for HIS albums too, along with Soopa and others.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 08:23:57 AM »
Cool. Snoop should be havin them(all of them on one album i mean) producin for HIS albums too, along with Soopa and others.

If they have some hard-hitting shit & I bet they do & Dre don't want it or don't use it, I'm sure Snoop definitely will! It won't go the the garbage can!

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
too bad snoop dont do this for his own album

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
Lovin' that video! The piano beat at around 6:10 is promising. I could see that turning into a hard Dre beat.

Cool speech by Snoop, but as an amateur producer myself, I can tell you how hard it is coming up with the goods on the spot. The good shit usually just happens, you can't force it like that.
These guys arent amateur man - they know what they do.

Snoop's on point.