Author Topic: Lil Wayne aka the black steve job (LMFAO)  (Read 393 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Wayne aka the black steve job (LMFAO)
« on: October 08, 2011, 11:42:30 AM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:46:31 AM by EL »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

2euce 7even

Re: Lil Wayne aka the black steve job (LMFAO)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
dat punk azz fake azz blood never be steve jobs RIP

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 04:41:19 AM »
i hope so so he will be dead soon...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 11:00:48 AM »
The man is a fucking genius.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 11:36:26 AM »

Hahahah, how could he?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 09:30:53 PM »
I was saying 99% of everything he just said 3/4 years ago to myself.  Definitely the part about going outside and having fun, I always said the DMV area would be alot better if u could do more than just go 2 a club or a bar to have a good time.  I've always been like "where's the Dave N Busters" at?

And I don't see how u not liking Wayne's music could interfere with what dude's saying but whatever, this is the internet and some of these registered and anonymous "posters" aren't real or are clearly just children anyway so it doesn't matter. 

I been seeing warning signs that all of our old heros from before are fading.  Matter of fact I was just thinking about this tha other month.  It's not necessarily a bad thing but some of it does need a slight face lift here and a little tummy tuck there to make it all better again.

The nigga might've been a little fucked up and/or caught up in that moment but he wasn't saying anything that other great thinkers haven't thought of before that rarely gets heard in public.  I say good 4 Wayne for putting it out there like that.  You gotta remember, dude's still only 29 years old, he's been in his Twenties this whole while he's been this big.  You forget about how young he is coming up with all of this stuff and being the person he is today, he reminds me of Beyonce'.  Both of them are so young but they're so veteran and so big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 12:05:14 AM »
Like him or not, everything he said was 100% true.

2euce 7even

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 02:22:37 AM »

what did he say?

Posted by: Okka

Quote from: Mob Souljah on October 08, 2011, 11:22:44 AM

Hahahah, how could he?

what u mean "how could he?".

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 06:22:11 AM »

Lol, look who's talking about fake bloods ;D

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
He was talking about how people today act like anybody can do anything. The internet kinda ruined everything because everybody thinks their somebody. If you need proof, look no further than NIK. The boy thinks he's a fucking icon on an internet forum. Dude sits at home thinking he's some celebrity. Why? All because when you're connected to the internet, you have exposure to people. You act differently.

Wayne also said how there aren't really heros anymore because nobody has the security to admit they do something because of somebody else in the spotlight. Nobody wants to say "I'm doing this because 'Lil' Wayne' (his example) is doing it" because it's like a shot at people's ego. Everybody rocks a trend like they invented it & then acts like the person who really started it is just following them.

It was one of the more realer things I've ever seen lol. The only part that you can argue is that Wayne didn't really set any trends. His examples are like how he got black kids into skateboarding & people drink out of two cups because he brought it to the mainstream & some other shit. But the main idea behind all of it was so true about this generation. Kids have nobody to look up to because everyone from the ages of 20-30 play it off like celebrities aren't all that great & they can do things that celebs can do.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »

Lol, look who's talking about fake bloods ;D

lol

Lil Sleazy

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:53 PM »
On Blunt Blowin' Lil Wayne says he's an Eastside Mob Piru Damu.

Isn't that Suge Knight's gang?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »

Elkoizm

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 02:42:32 AM »

He a Chief Blood.
Belee dat.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 08:26:02 AM »
He was talking about how people today act like anybody can do anything. The internet kinda ruined everything because everybody thinks their somebody. If you need proof, look no further than NIK. The boy thinks he's a fucking icon on an internet forum. Dude sits at home thinking he's some celebrity. Why? All because when you're connected to the internet, you have exposure to people. You act differently.

Wayne also said how there aren't really heros anymore because nobody has the security to admit they do something because of somebody else in the spotlight. Nobody wants to say "I'm doing this because 'Lil' Wayne' (his example) is doing it" because it's like a shot at people's ego. Everybody rocks a trend like they invented it & then acts like the person who really started it is just following them.

It was one of the more realer things I've ever seen lol. The only part that you can argue is that Wayne didn't really set any trends. His examples are like how he got black kids into skateboarding & people drink out of two cups because he brought it to the mainstream & some other shit. But the main idea behind all of it was so true about this generation. Kids have nobody to look up to because everyone from the ages of 20-30 play it off like celebrities aren't all that great & they can do things that celebs can do.
Who would think Wayne will turn out to be pretty smart guy.

Also, on a side. I thought about Clint for a second when reading this post.