Author Topic: New West Coast Artist? or been around for awhile?  (Read 210 times)

WhoDoesThat

• Lil Geezy
New West Coast Artist? or been around for awhile?
« on: October 12, 2011, 07:58:42 PM »
been see'n dubcnn post alot of stuff on this dude Kola Mac, watched the trailer and the song was pretty dope.. seems like another underrated, underground artist. Wouldnt have known about him if it wasnt for dubcnn. anyone heard the album?

2euce 7even

Re: New West Coast Artist? or been around for awhile?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 02:12:35 AM »
neva hearda him.

WhoDoesThat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 04:38:51 AM »
i hadnt neither before a couple weeks ago.. but i started noticing dubcnn posting his new shit on the main page, and i give everybody a listen especially if its news worthy or dubcnn sheds light.. overall he got a good flow and some dope production on his new material.. i support dope underground artist from K-boy to Roccet, bad lucc, any cat who can spit witout a deal from the coast.. was just wondering whos heard of him cuz i thought i was hella late lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »
i hadnt neither before a couple weeks ago.. but i started noticing dubcnn posting his new shit on the main page, and i give everybody a listen especially if its news worthy or dubcnn sheds light.. overall he got a good flow and some dope production on his new material.. i support dope underground artist from K-boy to Roccet, bad lucc, any cat who can spit witout a deal from the coast.. was just wondering whos heard of him cuz i thought i was hella late lol

yeah man k-boy´s tape was tha shit.

WhoDoesThat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 03:43:54 PM »
yea that new k-boy go.. all his newest shit.. jus seen on youtube earlier k-boy got a mixtape video song wit Kola Mac to that snoop rock rite now beat, they both went ham on that joint.. alotta dudes from tha west coast went in on that track on tha west coast remix wit nip hussle, rass kass, crooked I, daz kurupt even 211

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 06:37:02 AM »
Kola has been around for a while.

WhoDoesThat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 02:57:00 AM »
yea im kinda late.. heard this new album he jus drop, dude is nice, he got bars like say nip hussle kind of but wit his own swag.. nip need 2 stop playin n drop that TMC