Author Topic: Paradise - "Down Wit My nigga" [prod by dr dre]  (Read 1517 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Paradise - "Down Wit My nigga" [prod by dr dre]
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 01:57:48 PM »
^^^^^^
thanks for posting Dre-Day, I don't remember the aritcle myself

dunno if this is legit

an alternative version,
only a snippet tho

http://limelinx.com/files/a0825eee6cb746ee02f5a8f81e39440a
from 1992

never heard this, thanks 8)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:14:29 PM by HighEyeCue »

2euce 7even

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 09:21:53 PM »
paradise herself told me that dre had nothin to do with producing this track

this is not an argument for your guys right?  ::)

Does this mean that after years of stalking these boards with Paradise related topics, your obsession with her went so far you somehow managed to get in touch with her pesonally?

only thru youtube

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 09:55:47 PM »
I sent Paradise the snippet of this today, I'm going to do the interview with her tomorrow.

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »
michael, how did you find the snippet?
this
I sent Paradise the snippet of this today, I'm going to do the interview with her tomorrow.
dope.keep us updated cant wait 2 see the interview i hope u have right questions... ;)

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 04:23:29 AM »
what´s up eric any news?did it happen?

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »

Got postponed till today.

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 10:02:27 AM »

u mean till tomorrow i guess right?because dont make sense...because today IS today and there´s still no interview...

Okka

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2011, 10:41:24 AM »

u mean till tomorrow i guess right?because dont make sense...because today IS today and there´s still no interview...

Do you think the interview will drop the same day they make it? Hell nah.

NIBIRU

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »
Nice beat 8)
100% FRENCH FUNK

MarshColin

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »

Dude you've waited like a decade to hear anything about her, you can wait another day. Don't forget interviews have to be transcribed once they are finished which can be a time consuming task depending on how long the interview is.

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 12:31:56 AM »

Dude you've waited like a decade to hear anything about her, you can wait another day. Don't forget interviews have to be transcribed once they are finished which can be a time consuming task depending on how long the interview is.

lol u r right mate...but i hope it dont take too much and we will really see this interview..i hope its in text not fuckin audio-interview.

Okka

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 04:41:38 AM »

lol u r right mate...but i hope it dont take too much and we will really see this interview..i hope its in text not fuckin audio-interview.

Because it's so hard for you to understand English?

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 05:51:11 AM »

Because it's so hard for you to understand English?

why u fuckin with me okka?did i do something wrong to you?
i hate audio-interviews because often u cant hear shit, cant make out what they´re sayin and and and .. not because of language issues.

Onblast

• Lil Geezy
  • west coastzilla
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 03:48:22 PM »
banging.
My sister wants to kill herself because of Bieber lossing Grammy lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM</a>

MarshColin

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 04:19:27 PM »

I am also looking forward to it. Dubcnn always transcribes their interviews to text, which is awesome of them.