Author Topic: I just threw up all over this old lady on the bus  (Read 564 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I just threw up all over this old lady on the bus
« on: November 01, 2011, 05:05:38 PM »
smh.  it's tha bus driver's fault, the nigga shouldn't have been new.  i'm over here catchin motion sickness (1st time) becuz this nigga wanna drive extra slow and whip tha corners, smh.  

i tried to swallow the shit but it came right back up and out like the exorcist.  she was sittin right next to me and it got ALL OVER her legs and shoes.  I apologized as she cleant it up but i'd be lying if i said that i didn't feel a little better after it got outta my system.  I ain't mean to, and i ain't know it was gonna get all over her like that but that shit had a mind of it's own...

none got on me or anybody else tho.  i just hope my karma isn't tryna get back at me like it usually does.  scratched some nigga car on purpose tryna park in tha space and impress some girl but then my shit broke ALL THE WAY THA FUCK DOWN less than a week later smh lol.

#TrueStory
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:21:13 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: I just threw up all over this old lady on the bus
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »
smh.  it's tha bus driver's fault, the nigga shouldn't have been new.  i'm over here catchin motion sickness (1st time) becuz this nigga wanna drive extra slow and whip tha corners, smh.  

i tried to swallow the shit but it came right back up and out like the exorcist.  she was sittin right next to me and it got ALL OVER her legs and shoes.  I apologized as she cleant it up but i'd be lying if i said that i didn't feel a little better after it got outta my system.  I ain't mean to, and i ain't know it was gonna get all over her like that but that shit had a mind of it's own...

none got on me or anybody else tho.  i just hope my karma isn't tryna get back at me like it usually does

it just did. i decided to neg you for this

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:12:14 PM by Michael Madsen »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »
 :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »
You keyed another man's car? That's a bitch move, son. You just lost my respect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 07:19:20 PM »
You keyed another man's car? That's a bitch move, son. You just lost my respect.

never.  the nigga was over the line in the parking space and i couldn't get in so he got nudged.  i aint want to but after a second it was like fuck it, it's ignorant to park your car nonchalantly in tite spaces anyway.  really i just went for it like i always do about shit.

there's no excuse 4 this old lady, she shoulda had got up in the 1st place and let a playa take up the entire bench! 

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 11:35:44 PM »
Hahaha, some funny shit...

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 04:56:01 PM »
LOL @ this thread. losing !!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 03:10:28 AM »

none got on me or anybody else tho.  i just hope my karma isn't tryna get back at me like it usually does.  scratched some nigga car on purpose tryna park in tha space and impress some girl but then my shit broke ALL THE WAY THA FUCK DOWN less than a week later smh lol.

#TrueStory

and you dint step to homie? youz a bitch neeegah

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 04:44:43 PM »
hahaha this reminds me of  time when i was about 15. we had just got out of school and got on the city bus. noone was really on it and we went all the way to the back bench seat, but we saw it was soaking wet and had a tiny like 3x5" piece of paper on it saying "WET URINE" because bums love to be drunk or on heroin and piss and shit on the bus. and im talking a lot of piss. so being the assholes we were we flicked that shit out the window with a marker and sat near it. we then rode the bus and watched a bunch of people sit in the bum piss as we laughed at them. as the ride went along the piss ran down the floor and eventually a lady slipped and fell in a big pool of piss. good times

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BabyBird

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 06:21:50 PM »
smh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 07:22:21 PM »
lol i really didn't mean 2 throw up on that old lady tho.  she musta been like 50something, 60something smh.  

i ended up eating some foul shit and threw that shit up in front everybody tha other day so i guess karma got me back.  i'm just glad it was that nice to me becuz lord knows it never really iz... word 2 that Dominican chick i fucked tha other month

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
Arthurm,  what do u think of lesbian bukkake?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
What do u think of lesbian bukkake?

that's not my name but what do I think?   well i can tell u what i know..... i'd wanna be in the center of it all.  

i be fiendin to eat some pussy and eat some ass.  i tell a girl straight up, try 2 open that asshole up so i can stick my tongue deep in it and taste and suck on the insides and outsides, all of it!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 09:05:49 PM »
lol i really didn't mean 2 throw up on that old lady tho.  she musta been like 50something, 60something smh.  

i ended up eating some foul shit and threw that shit up in front everybody tha other day so i guess karma got me back.  i'm just glad it was that nice to me becuz lord knows it never really iz... word 2 that Dominican chick i fucked tha other month

yea i keyed cars

when i was 6     ::)

your level of patheticnes never ceases to amaze me. i wonder whats next

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BabyBird

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
LOL