Author Topic: Justin Bieber - "Otis Freestyle"  (Read 508 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Justin Bieber - "Otis Freestyle"
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »
he killed it.
i have faith in this young padawan. the force is strong in him

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »
It's 2011, mainstream rap is all about flow.

Says the guy that listens to Budden.

He copied Kanye's flow in that song so still doesn't excuse it.

Budden is not mainstream. Mainstream Hip Hop in 2011 consists of like 10 people & four of those people change based on who just dropped a single & who disappeared.

Budden is signed to a major label as part of a group and was on the BET Awards. If he's not mainstream yet, he's about to be.

Bottom line, you think this is good when its clearly not. Why are you bringing up what some mainstream fan might think? This is you posting, not some 12 year old kid who's only heard radio hits.

Compared to other mainstream artists, yes & considering it's teen pop sensation Justin Bieber, yes, I am impressed. Eminem is regarded as the best rapper alive by millions of people. Despite the fact his recent work & album is lyrical garbage, what grabs everyone's attention? His flow. Same as the Busta example of him "killing songs". This is no different. You just took the one phrase that is wack when breaking it down, however is done by artists of all levels of mainstream or underground at one time or another.

u dont get it, do u, u fucking faggot? who cares what everyone thinks and says? if it's dope, it's dope, if not, then not, it's not about how OTHERS perceive shit, gay idiot...."eminems album was whack, but evey1 said it was good, so this is impressive to me, heehee"...u just like it cuz u look up to this fag. it aint no secret, biebs. quit frontin, because on the inside, u dont even really like hip-hop, u just "like" it because u think it makes u cool, u homosexual ass bitch.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »
hes got a better flow than you jewface

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
LOL @ this nigga NIK coming throught tight as fuck that Justin Bieber has a better flow than him! :laugh:

Your logic about me liking Hip Hop defines your life. You come here & act like a hardcore gangster rapper to hide the fact you're a homosexual & a fruity ass bitch. That's why you're accusing me of doing it; you're in denial that you've been doing it your entire life. Hence why you claim you've been down with Pac since you were four & a half.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 09:09:10 PM »
"My girl says I'm perfect she just loves an imperfect person perfectly personally I think she is perfectly perfect" :-X
Perfectly makes perfect sense to me.....again and again and again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 10:10:53 PM »
LOL @ this nigga NIK coming throught tight as fuck that Justin Bieber has a better flow than him! :laugh:

Your logic about me liking Hip Hop defines your life. You come here & act like a hardcore gangster rapper to hide the fact you're a homosexual & a fruity ass bitch. That's why you're accusing me of doing it; you're in denial that you've been doing it your entire life. Hence why you claim you've been down with Pac since you were four & a half.

yea, yea...just lemme know when ur out in Cali and i'll gladly show u just how much of a fruity ass bitch i am by rapin u in the ass til ur eyes bleed, u lil cocksuckin bitch.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 10:23:30 PM »
nik throw in the towel rappin just aint your thang

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »
^i wouldn't even consider ur advice if u were straight

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 11:49:28 AM »

yea, yea...just lemme know when ur out in Cali and i'll gladly show u just how much of a fruity ass bitch i am by rapin u in the ass til ur eyes bleed, u lil cocksuckin bitch.

Oh, yeah, you're as straight as an arrow. ::)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 05:50:28 PM »

You constantly seem to talk about raping dudes or cats getting raped in the hood, that shit ain't hard, just straight up gay. Go back to that Rosemo thread and speak on some hood shit you know nothing about.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »

You constantly seem to talk about raping dudes or cats getting raped in the hood, that shit ain't hard, just straight up gay. Go back to that Rosemo thread and speak on some hood shit you know nothing about.

lol...where u from, idaho? stfu, son, u dont know me ... i'll rape whoever the fuck i want.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »
eden would love it just like the good old days