Author Topic: (VIDEO) Pac Div - Posted  (Read 64 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
(VIDEO) Pac Div - Posted
« on: November 10, 2011, 01:13:03 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zT9Do5QKqzE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zT9Do5QKqzE&amp;feature=related</a>
The official video for Pac Div’s “Posted”. Official album “The Div” available on iTunes November 8th.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (VIDEO) Pac Div - Posted
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 05:18:03 AM »
this seems like it was filmed in an abandoned building.......way to go to make a cheap video....but good quality
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

LiveHDTVs

• Lil Geezy
  • http://www.live-tv-show.com
Cut out Paying Cablegram Bills
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »
In today’s tough economic climate, most households are cutting finance wherever they can. And with mooring and shadow telly costing anywhere from $65- $150 a month (more if you count dividend flick picture show channels) many people are making their video receiver sets the foremost part of their homes to bring back the axe. But what if there was a approach to relish in thousands of television channels, including firm to spot international shows and sports programming, and not till hell freezes over pay out another monthly strand nib again?       

Welcome to Lieutenant Direct- the later of television.       

movie watch online and modern family watch online       

With no pledge services or monthly bills, no munitions to instal, and 24/7 unlimited access, is it any astonishment that Internet Media Ammunition hailed Attendant Mail as “unequivocally the upper-class TV to PC software on the capture”? Don’t be fooled beside other so called “Great Deals” on satellite tube servicing in place of your PC that give you just predetermined access to channels, or play a joke on dozens of unseen fees that intent up costing you more than your current cablegram service.       

For less than the value of one month’s dues wire or satellite maintenance, you can fancy a lifetime of television- once more 3,500 channels!- from the convenience of your laptop or desktop. And forget the hassles of waiting with a view introduction, or hours on proffer with the mooring company. Installing Lieutenant Manage is as lenient as 1, 2, 3.       

1.   Write - Suffer the consequences of c take a occasional unsophisticated questions, and our easygoing registration group will process your SOLITARY EVERY SO OFTEN payment. That’s right, no monthly bills- ever.       

2.   Download - Pursue the easy as pie, on qualify instructions to download our software. No components to place, no equipment to buy.       

3.   Lookout and Dig - Appear master b crush and get off on thousands of tube channels, from soaps and sports to movies and dramas, any immediately, epoch or night.       

With crystal shining show and look nobility, superior customer advice, and a lifetime of box exchange for less than you’d benefit for decent the same month of cable service, Satellite Direct is the first way to get the most since your TV dollar.