Author Topic: WHO HERE HATES SOCCER??  (Read 1530 times)

min0rity

Re:WHO HERE HATES SOCCER??
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2003, 10:17:15 AM »
NEVER, EVER say football  is the most gayist  sport in the world...there is NO SPORT that can even compete with football period..its the greatest sport ever created in mankind

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2003, 10:54:32 AM »
how any of you americans can say football or 'soccer' as you call it is boring is just a joke. you lot cant play sports without having a 'time out' every 5 seconds.
and this superbowl is just an excuse to have a big party at half time, half the people arent even interested in the game.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2003, 11:02:25 AM »
Lets see a soccer player run into Warren Sapp full force and then see what happens.  My point exactly.Soccer is the only sport Euros know how to play..I actully have fun playing all sports..Thats y i know which ones are superior.

bez

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2003, 11:05:04 AM »
Lets see a soccer player run into Warren Sapp full force and then see what happens.  My point exactly.Soccer is the only sport Euros know how to play..I actully have fun playing all sports..Thats y i know which ones are superior.

Errrrr people do that in Europe especailly in England, its a similar sport to American football but its called Rugby.  But the players dont half all there body padded up.lol

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2003, 11:19:10 AM »

Errrrr people do that in Europe especailly in England, its a similar sport to American football but its called Rugby.  But the players dont half all there body padded up.lol

lol, exactly.
that warren sapp is one FAT guy. he wouldnt be able to play 80 minutes continuously like rugby players, he plays 5 minutes and then goes off nakered.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2003, 11:36:06 AM »
comparing soccer players to football players and basketball players...is a joke...basketball players are the most talented athletes in sports and are just physically bigger, stronger than soccer players(b-ball is a game of skill and athleticism)...and football players are probably 2-3 stronger than punny ass soccer players...and of course soccer doesnt need time outs...all they do is just stand around and kick the ball back and forth and slowly walk up and down the field...and maybe every 5 minutes run a little...please..this isnt worth arguing over

Kaidy

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2003, 12:05:33 PM »
funny how in England football/soccer goes hand in hand with nationalism and xenophobia.
It only takes one little comment to get all you junior BNP members out saying 'uh americans are all fat and stupid and your games make no sense'.

not everyone likes soccer/football, live with it.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2003, 01:12:20 PM »
Soccer is a great game, athletic, competitve, hell its the game most played in the world.  Its very exciting, and harder than it looks.  I dont understand how someone would call it gay, sure i dont like a few sports, but I respect the people who play them.  Everyone has diffrent tastes, you are just to shallow, immature and close minded to understand that.  By the way i doubt this person is a girl, I think hes "shoe_whore" aka "f486sumbulslhit" who went into a state of depression after S.G.V wanted to "dick down" his sister.
Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2003, 01:27:11 PM »
i could undersatnd if they said cricket was gay even though i don't think so myself but i don't see where anyone gets away with calling soccer/football gay

Jome

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2003, 04:11:55 PM »
Soccer is a great game, athletic, competitve, hell its the game most played in the world.  Its very exciting, and harder than it looks.  I dont understand how someone would call it gay, sure i dont like a few sports, but I respect the people who play them.  Everyone has diffrent tastes, you are just to shallow, immature and close minded to understand that.  By the way i doubt this person is a girl, I think hes "shoe_whore" aka "f486sumbulslhit" who went into a state of depression after S.G.V wanted to "dick down" his sister.
Peace

-{bLaDe}

As usual bLaDe drops knowledge, and spits fresh breath into a thread full of haters, well at least most of them.

Calling another sport "gay" can only be explained with jealousy.
And the fact that Soccer is the biggest sport in the world, further proves it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2003, 04:59:19 PM »
yeah everyone in america is fat..LOL typical stereotype...Everytime a foriegn exchange student from Europe comes they look like they are a 5 year olds size when they are 17..Just because America has the most weight problems don't mean they fat..  I'm 6'0 200 Lbs and that is considered overweight. Im not even fat and i am very athletic..I used to run 3 miles everynight and when spring comes i will continue to...IT just pisses me of that euros think Americans aint shit but fatasses and crackheads on Jerry Springer.

bez

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2003, 05:12:39 PM »
yeah everyone in america is fat..LOL typical stereotype...Everytime a foriegn exchange student from Europe comes they look like they are a 5 year olds size when they are 17..Just because America has the most weight problems don't mean they fat..  I'm 6'0 200 Lbs and that is considered overweight. Im not even fat and i am very athletic..I used to run 3 miles everynight and when spring comes i will continue to...IT just pisses me of that euros think Americans aint shit but fatasses and crackheads on Jerry Springer.

shut it fatass

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2003, 04:52:09 AM »

lol, exactly.
that warren sapp is one FAT guy. he wouldnt be able to play 80 minutes continuously like rugby players, he plays 5 minutes and then goes off nakered.

lol he wouldnt have to. He'd hit 5 different lil rugby players...and youd need substitutes lol.

As for Soccer, it is an athletic sport...i dont deny it. I think Basketball iz far more athletic...but i might be biased cus ive played B-ball since i was like 8. But fah real, there is no such thing as an "out of shape" player in the NBA. For Trauma, u should NEVER...EVER...call baseball 'our sport' lol. it isnt even the 2nd most popular sport in this country. That whole idea of Baseball being "Americas Game" is WAY in the past lol. Plus, alota them baseball players are hella lazy lol. Football, i know theres a lotta "fat guys"...but im willin to bet that most of those "fat guys" in the NFL, could still outrun 90% of this board. Theres defensive linemen in tha league who weigh 250-300 lbs and can probably run a 4.4-4.5 40. I would LOVE to see tha end result tho of sum rugby player goin head-up, tryna tackle Jerome Bettis, or tryna catch Michael Vick in the open field....lol or better yet, maybe tryna tackle Barry Sanders one on one LOL!!!!

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2003, 09:31:58 AM »
Lets see a soccer player run into Warren Sapp full force and then see what happens.  My point exactly.

CHEIF WAYNE ALLISON, NA NA NA NA NA....

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2003, 01:33:37 PM »

lol, exactly.

lol he wouldnt have to. He'd hit 5 different lil rugby players...and youd need substitutes lol.

As for Soccer, it is an athletic sport...i dont deny it. I think Basketball iz far more athletic...but i might be biased cus ive played B-ball since i was like 8. But fah real, there is no such thing as an "out of shape" player in the NBA. For Trauma, u should NEVER...EVER...call baseball 'our sport' lol. it isnt even the 2nd most popular sport in this country. That whole idea of Baseball being "Americas Game" is WAY in the past lol. Plus, alota them baseball players are hella lazy lol. Football, i know theres a lotta "fat guys"...but im willin to bet that most of those "fat guys" in the NFL, could still outrun 90% of this board. Theres defensive linemen in tha league who weigh 250-300 lbs and can probably run a 4.4-4.5 40. I would LOVE to see tha end result tho of sum rugby player goin head-up, tryna tackle Jerome Bettis, or tryna catch Michael Vick in the open field....lol or better yet, maybe tryna tackle Barry Sanders one on one LOL!!!!

yeh most NFL players would fuck up most rugby palyers, no doubting that.
i stayed up till 3am to watch the superbowl the other night to see what all the fuss was all about. some of the players were real big, bigger than i thought they were (some big with fat, some with muscle) and i realise now why they wear pads.
the action was real good, fast and very hard hitting but just when it was getting goin it stoped and went to some ads and that really started to piss me off. if it was non stop action it could be a real good entertaining sport, but being used to non stop action for 90 minutes i couldnt get into it, but i respect the people who paly it and can understand those who watch it.
and the guy who said you dont have to be fit to play football (soccer) obviously has never played the game in his life.