Author Topic: Dubcnn: Crooked I - No Competition (Leak off In None We Trust EP Dec. 13th)  (Read 639 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Last week, we announced the upcoming EP from Shady Records signee and Slaughterhouse MC Crooked I, which will be dropping December 13th via COB Music Group/Treacherous Records/EMPIRE Distribution.

The EP is called "In None We Trust - The Prelude" and will feature Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Mistah F.A.B., Horseshoe G.A.N.G., Conyac and K-Young. You can view the artwork to your left and today we have the official first leak off the EP.

The song is called "No Competition" and was produced by Aktive. Crooked goes in and in usual manner absolutely dismantles the beat. Watch for the accapella part towards the middle:

Crooked I - No Competition

Expect more news on the EP soon as well as a new interview with the one they called young Crooked Intriago, from a long lost tribe called fuck-a-hoe. (Real fans will remember that line... If you do, hit me up at @nima_dubcnn and let me know there are some real ones left!

SsuuttX2!

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
crook is so fukin dope even though i hate this beat

Nima - Dubcnn.com

The beat isn't really my cup of tea either but it's in tune with all the singles that have been big this year on a street level (Rick Ross etc). Either way, Crooked fuckin kills it man, he went off.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Beat is nothing special, but Crooked just went crazy on that, I mean WOW...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Portugoal

The beat isn't really my cup of tea either but it's in tune with all the singles that have been big this year on a street level (Rick Ross etc). Either way, Crooked fuckin kills it man, he went off.

I was listening to the new Mary J. Blige album when I opened this album. When you're listening to horrible music and then play this track, this beat sounds fresh. lol

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
yeah fuck this Luger soundin beat.. no need to go there Crook..

but yeah he killed it.. Not gonna play this much though cause of the beat..

~Styles~

• Lil Geezy
  • standard.
Beat is fine..Crooks on another level these passed couple months..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Quit acting like Crooked needs a beat & his lyrics aren't more than enough to prove his sickness.

This is fire.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Quit acting like Crooked needs a beat & his lyrics aren't more than enough to prove his sickness.

This is fire.
go listen to acapellas

Triple OG Rapsodie

Honestly the beat is the best thing about this song. Hook is pretty wack. For the first minute he is just babbling nonsense. Weren't really any lines that wowed me and he goes off beat frequently. And I mean frequently. The problem isn't with the beat, its with Crooked not flowing to it.

Cham you really think this is fire? "finishing any nigga that think he gonna run up on the general criminal on general principle i'ma give him a bullet the momentum is gonna spin him around then ima give him another round get rid of him." lol that's the same rapping fast but saying nothing that Busta's been doing recently.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:25:59 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn: Crooked I - No Competition (Leak off In None We Trust EP Dec. 13th)
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »
Sorry Crooked,  this isnt payment quality rap music.....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »
Cham you really think this is fire? "finishing any nigga that think he gonna run up on the general criminal on general principle i'ma give him a bullet the momentum is gonna spin him around then ima give him another round get rid of him." lol that's the same rapping fast but saying nothing that Busta's been doing recently.

That's such an ill line. All of it made sense & all of it have the same theme around it. Busta just throws anything together like, "I'm hitta sprinta with a printa & steal his chinchilla" lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »

That's such an ill line. All of it made sense & all of it have the same theme around it. Busta just throws anything together like, "I'm hitta sprinta with a printa & steal his chinchilla" lol.

There is nothing ill or dope about that line. Not to mention it doesn't even rhyme. That nonsense rhyme you just came up with is better.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 04:42:48 PM »
Honestly the beat is the best thing about this song. Hook is pretty wack. For the first minute he is just babbling nonsense. Weren't really any lines that wowed me and he goes off beat frequently. And I mean frequently. The problem isn't with the beat, its with Crooked not flowing to it.

^^^ this whole post i braille,i'd swear it was me if the shit ended with YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 04:54:25 PM »

There is nothing ill or dope about that line. Not to mention it doesn't even rhyme. That nonsense rhyme you just came up with is better.

He's too good.