Author Topic: .....FUCK THE EASTCOAST!!!!  (Read 663 times)

S.G.V.

Re:.....FUCK THE EASTCOAST!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2003, 11:18:15 PM »

if the west is so great how come the west has trouble gettin love in its own coast.  an dotn say it dont b/c people from calin on this own fuckin board say people out in cali are listenin to the east just as much.  an stop with this whole the east is biting gangsta rap.  tha fuck it cuz the west stole our whole fuckin form of music an people from ny were coming with the thug shit since the 80's 2.  Kool G Rap, kool moe dee.  an if u wanna say that the east is jackin west coast sound,  than fuck u ras kass an xzibit r jockin the east b/c the east coast is kno for lyracism.  an i admit i was wrong about sayin the west coast is wack cuz there are some dope cats out there doin there thing puttin out dope shit,  jurassic 5,  pharcyde,  dj quik ( even tho is content can be a bit played one of the best producers in rap history).  an jus in case u didnt kno ima big fan of crooked I.  on sohh im always reppin for crook when people say he is wack.  man but whaddya expect me to do when some stupid mutha fuckas come here an say fuck the east even tho we layed the ground work for rap.  WITH OUT NY WHO KNOWS IF THERE WOULD EVEN BE RAP OR WHERE IT WOULD BE 2DAY.  but dont mention jay-z when im tryin to defend the east b/c most on this board kno im not a jay-z fan,  i only own 3 of his albums an thats cuz i saw them used so i got them for half the price.  but there are jus as many cats on the east doing there thing.  an 2 me,  yes nas is one of them SGV
i agree that lyricism came from the east...but...the west never hated on the east for being lyrical...while the east hated on the west for being gangstas...u know its the truth...and then all of sudden became the supreme gangstas...to be thats the ultimate bite...oh and please tom...i think id know what people in cali bump...it just depends who u talk to...i know alotta heads who bump and support nothin but l.a. underground...i know plenty of peeps who support n bump nothin but west coast chicano rap...i know gang peeps who r the same as me...when i go to the bay i i hear and see support for alotta the bay cats...and then theres the commercial audience...that bumps whatever is on the radio...and since the west coast music at the moment is a little too raw its not gettin played on the radio...n see the west still prospers without major label love...the west is on some south shit right now...we're sayin fuck major labels and doin it on the indi tip like they did back in the day...theres plenty of east coast cats who would be nobodies had they not got picked up by a major...the underground here gets alotta love...from plenty of peeps...maybe if u were in cali ud know what im talkin about...but here names like Brotha Lynch Hung, Andre Nickatina, X-Raided, E-40, Jayo Felony, Mr Shadow, Suga Free, DJ Quik, Aceyalone, Planet Asia, Abstract Rude mean alot and get respect...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 11:19:53 PM by S.G.V. Hates Ignorant Idiots »

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2003, 11:19:57 PM »
Im feelin that shit that Trizz be talkin about.

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2003, 11:31:30 PM »
trizz...i cant see how u can say the west sounds the same...or raps about the same shit...of course theres still gangstas out here...but thats what the west is about...being gangsta...but of course u commercialized lames dont know about the west coast all the way...u know snoop u know xzibit u know dre...thats it...u dont know about the class of emcees we got comin...

Planet Asia, Sly Boogie, Defari, Phil Da Agony, Dilated Peoples, Aceyalone, Heiro, The Coup, Krondon, Crooked I, Dr Stank....etc...u foos swear like everyone is stuck in 93 out here...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2003, 12:26:19 AM »
i aint MLK so fuck a i have a dream speech But
les use real fact's

1985-1992-Radio and mtv ect ran by the east
1992-1996-The west coast runnin radio and mtv? WHY
cause the east sound from 85 to 92 got tired and sucked
after awhile and was just boring and the west invented
a new style and sound the g funk era now les go to
1996-99-The dirty south which ran shit and came
wit a new sound but still reminded us of a now old
dying sound out west

1999-2003-Eastcoast running things again WHY??? because we dont use the same style the same flow
the same topic and the same beat's anymore
we changed wit the times we modernized AND
we know how to fuckin market Now why doesnt the
west get love? Yes they do but only a few WHY?
Cause the west doesnt appeal to eryone outside
the west WHY? because its the same old g funk sound
same old rhyme style and scheme same beats and topics
and nobody outside the west wanna buy that shit unless
its dr dre affiliated WHY? cause dre snoop and them
reinvent themselvs change wit the times And yall get mad
cause they aint bringing no deathrow 92 reunion and
remaking doggystyle and remaking the chronic
TIMES CHANGED and the west is the same as it was
ten years ago even the closthes and shit
To the brotha who asked if the east bringing suhin fresh
No not like at first cause its been 3 years since we been
champions But look 50 cent comes along and mixes
west and east styles and yall cant say 50 dont got some
west influence

EX-"Nigggggaaaaa"

EX-"Homie"

EX-"what up cuzz what up blood"

Yes the west influenced the east big time
yes the east is following a simular formula the west did
back then BUT ITS NOT THE SAME ITS DIFFRENT
when the west makes a new fuckin sound and reinvents
it self Then Hot 97 and power 105 will play yall shit
other then dre and snoop ect dpg

SO TO THE EAST HATERZ

EAT A DICK BIACH!

it aint about where u from its how u rock it homie
so shut the fuck up wit this Net east vs west war
cause IRL anyone from this board who would go
to Jersey or NY or Philly Poppin that fuck the east
would get shot the fuck up robbed and embarrased
JUST like anyone from this board in the east who would
go to Cali Poppin that fuck the west shit would get popp'd
beat up and robbed too basicly theres gangsta's in ery coast they just dont do things the same so dont come wit that the east soft the east this cause EVERYWERE
you got two types of nigga'z

Real nigga'z

Bitch nigga'z

Now one ya selvs i hope ive been educational

amen

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
  • Compton's Finest aka Dj Quik!
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2003, 12:34:05 AM »

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2003, 06:54:45 AM »
Fuck all that coastal shit...I bang whatevers bangin.
We all cool  :)

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Dr.Dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • Waasuup,MAN!
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2003, 07:12:19 AM »
I come from China,and I listen to both types of music,and I like the westside shit more and more,I perfer DPG and 2nd 2 none,but I think eastcoast rappa like Nas,Big Pun(RIP),Kool G Rap,and so on are very good! But I have to say Fuck Jay-z and Bad Boyz,damn it! ;)
You should know your roles,and shut your mouth!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2003, 10:01:45 AM »
Quote from: Represent. on January 26, 2003, 01:06:42 AM    Fuck all that coastal shit...I bang whatevers bangin.
We all cool  

fuck all that, eastcoast ain't shit, if you eastcoast, why in the hell are you in the Westcoast Connection Forum, you see the key word in there? West is the best, fuck the rest.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2003, 10:13:37 AM »
I can't even go back and comment on some of the bullshit I read, it would take forever.

If you say "fuck the east", you're missing out on Rakim, Nas, Redman, Gang Starr, Mobb Deep, Pete Rock, Tribe, Kane, Pun, Beatnuts, EPMD, Biggie, CNN, Jay, G Rap, De La, Roots, KRS, BCC, Wu, Slick Rick...I could go on for a while, it's your loss.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2003, 10:29:17 AM »
I can't even go back and comment on some of the bullshit I read, it would take forever.

If you say "fuck the east", you're missing out on Rakim, Nas, Redman, Gang Starr, Mobb Deep, Pete Rock, Tribe, Kane, Pun, Beatnuts, EPMD, Biggie, CNN, Jay, G Rap, De La, Roots, KRS, BCC, Wu, Slick Rick...I could go on for a while, it's your loss.
i ain't tryin to clown, on some ole schoo kats, like slick rick, de la, and some other foo's, but i don't be hatin on rappers who be kickin it in the west, but alot of them fools, feel the same way about us like we do about them, eastcoast mutha fuckkas be hatin on the west, and you know it, there maybe some people their coo wit but for the most part, they be like 'fuck em. anywayz you know how them white people be gettin mad n shit, callin em crackas n shit, tryin to be hard n claim shit, im gonna sock another white mutha fucka wearin a rag, or tryin to be a thug, this shit is pissin me off, wack all dem mutha fuckin haters. on the real!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2003, 10:46:36 AM »
This topic is so fuckin stupid... Congrats to the sucka that started this.

I ain't here to hate on anybody or any coast, I ain't here to drop knowledge how the music's developed, I'm just here to say:

One luv for all the real niggaz on all the coasts, sides & continents, fuck all the bitches talkin' shit.

Kain670

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2003, 10:53:17 AM »
I'm from the West and I listen to anything that sounds good
Face it people West fell off the rap industry

Beside Los Angeles and Oakland there are no black people in the WEST
unlike the Eastcoast, Midwest and Dirty South

« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 10:56:45 AM by Kain670 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2003, 11:36:07 AM »
West aint nothin but palm trees and beaches.. I live on the East and respect all coast..And the real Emcees that can spit..Dilated ,Phil, Ras, ETC...The West has more beef with us because of the whole pac thing...

S.G.V.

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2003, 12:55:37 PM »
West aint nothin but palm trees and beaches.. I live on the East and respect all coast..And the real Emcees that can spit..Dilated ,Phil, Ras, ETC...The West has more beef with us because of the whole pac thing...
lol "dont let the sunshine and palm trees decieve yo ass/niggas still scrap/niggas still blast in l.a. nigga"-Big Hutch

people swear like havin palm trees makes up bitches...lmao...like we control the earth...get the fuck outta here...the west could give a mad fuck about the pac beef...that shit is long over...only people who made a big stink about it really was the outlawz...FROM THE EAST COAST...so chill...i got nothin but love for the east...but dont try to down play my home wit some bullshit...if yall think the west is wack or the west is declinin...then why the fuck are u here?...

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2003, 01:50:03 PM »
i love how people talk shit about the eastcoast behind a computer screen. your real gangsta.

lmao.......

and DJ Kay Slay is showing love to west (xzibit, ea ski, ras kass...sons all on his mixtapes)

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!