Author Topic: What's up with all the negativity in here?  (Read 605 times)

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
What's up with all the negativity in here?
« on: November 24, 2011, 03:54:24 AM »
I don't post a lot, but I almost visit this forum every day to read the subjects I'm interested in. But what's up nowadays? Disrespecting artists for multiple pages (Daz)? Shit, have your opinion and post it up, but pls, if you said it 3 times, there is no need to repeat it like 10 times more.

And what's up with all that bitching up in here? Do we really have to be assholes all the time? I remember (no so long ago) that people posted interesting info, unreleased music & shared love for their favorite album/artist/song etc. That was cool!

Anyway, imo it comes down to this: we all just love that classic shit from the 80's & 90's. That's why a lot of dwell around in these forums. Keep listening to the music/artists/time area that we all love. Believe me, there is a LOT music, dig deeper, re-discover classics etc. KEEP IT ALIVE by supporting it. Fuck yeah, I like still living in the past, it was the music I grew up with, which I still love today. And that's NOT a bad thing.

I don't fuck too much with new release, cause imo, a lot of them suck. Not all of them though. If I don't like a new release, I just don't fuck with it. So I can't bitch about it either. Same goes for the new rappers on the block. I'm just saying: support whoever you like, but pls stop with the negativism. Times have changed, artists & music also have changed. You gotta accept that. But don't you EVER forget your originals, classics & pioneers.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: What's up with all the negativity in here?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 06:12:44 AM »
Wassup witchu outside niggaz comin in here lecturing shit lately.  No good!  The legend aka the real green eyed bandit knows this is a sport and if u get weak then niggaz gonna sniff that shit out and attack u like animals, Gorilla Funk Shit
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:15:48 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 06:45:51 AM »
Nerds run this forum point period blank. ^^^

And the mods play a big part by not banning these clowns.

Good thread green-eyed bandit.

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 07:24:51 AM »
good thread green eyed (and as i always say) foreal foreal. and, you r right S, the mods do play a big part. read between the lines when i say that.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 08:09:33 AM »
It was heading in this direction for awhile. The rap scene in the West is nearly non-existent and people have nothing much left to talk about. Most have either give up on Detox or are contuining recycle the same redudant conversations bitching about it. Nobody's a fan anymore. They all want all to be artist representives or something. It's kind of weird seeing that this year, we've gotten albums from Game, Snoop, and DJ Quik plus debuts from Jay Rock and Glasses Malone but it feels like there ain't much to talk about, these days. 

Stan

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 08:53:17 AM »
Nerds run this forum point period blank. ^^^

And the mods play a big part by not banning these clowns.

Good thread green-eyed bandit.
Good post Green +1
There is a fine line between hating and criticism and I think it needs to be defined here.
Example: Daz promoting his shit.  If you don't like it, then move on.  The guy is smart look at all the publicity he's getting in the Dubcc world.  Any publicity is good publicity.  If it wasn't for dubCC, I prolly wouldn't even know dat nigga daz still even pushes albums.  For the most part I didn't like D.A.Z. but I did buy a couple tracks...  Love him or hate him he's a hustla
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:57:12 AM by Stan »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »
there is no hate/bullshit in here at all.
u guys r just sensitive,,

g-spot is the corner of the forum wit all the bullshit. true, some of it might slid out the cracks every now n then --> less charming comments/jokes i.e. (Nicc and Cham,  Will and Madsen etc etc), it is what is, just ignore it ---- but overall the forum is cool as it is.

threads like "eazy-e isn't PERFECT","2pac isn't PERFECT", "the worst Daz-album" etc etc, are good additions to the forum-traffic and the stuff is meant for impartial discussion. opinions,
  there is no blatant hate/bashing involved.. lay off the reaching melodrama

u guys are suckin up too much (worried about if Daz will not post here or not, ---->> hes not postin here to begin with), wtf?

this groupie-shit is so boring n tidious,, "Daz ur album is so good", "the best album-list", "dear Daz, i sent you a letter (best wishes/William)", "this artist or this artist is an O.G.", "O.G. legend, legend, O.G. fuck the haters", "if it wasnt for this or this artist, u guys are ungrateful, be thankful"... this n that", yaddi yadda
^
its all good, roll wit the flow, do you..  and im sayin..  :)
but if i dont like an Ice Cube-album i'll say it, & if i prefer Lil' Eazy instead of Eazy-E, ill say it.
and suck my "---", if u dont like it

i do agree that Radiotube went a bit far, wit his opinons (like Stan said, theres a difference between "hate" and "critisism") but i like his initiative.. "if u dont feel it, speak ur clout, let it be known" - i like threads like that

what is this? are u hater, cuz ur statin an opinon? "hate" is reptitive trolling, like droppin silly punchlines about Daz (for example) in every Daz-related thread. ----->> "crack, he is fat, crack, he is fat, crack, he is fat, you shouldve died insted of Nate, crack, he is chunky and fat" yaddi yaddi

this is trolling  

also, Jimmy H had a point wit his post.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:34:54 PM by Michael Madsen »

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 12:00:28 PM »
I have to agree with you Green Eyed. I been a member of this muthafuckin forum for years...and after all these lil Internet geeks started flooding this shit, I just read it every now and then.

Seems there's just too much negativity going on in this bitch. Back in the beginning we would have posters like Rtistic posting some grown man shit.

It's funny how the most weak muthafuckers in here are the ones who try to talk loud. On a forum...? Please homeboy....

8)

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Stan

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 12:37:44 PM »
Common mikey, isn't this your thread:

Topic: wackest rappers on the west coast (the official hate-thread) -- Started by Michael Madsen

???

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
Common mikey, isn't this your thread:

Topic: wackest rappers on the west coast (the official hate-thread) -- Started by Michael Madsen

???

(the official hate-thread)
take it wit a grain of salt  ;)

it was a funny thread, n most of u posted in it

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 01:06:49 PM »
this board really does need a whole lot more maturity and positivity...but too many people see this board as an outlet for "trolling" (riding dick), due to their own insecurities and incapabilities of acting that way in the real world. a lot of these muthafuckaz are social outcasts who vent their frustrations on dubcc through talking shit and dont even come here for the music. u can tell who's in it for the music and who's in it for the extra shit right off the bat..

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 01:24:47 PM »
Probably true... I'm here for the music man, to learn things I didn't know yet, to also see the love that others still have for these old ass albums (classics or just good albums). And this is starting to fade away, which is sad

It's also a shame that nowadays everything in here is black & white. You either adore or hate something. Nothing in between. And when someone adores an artist, he gets attacked by the haters. This is all so negative. A ot of these members should just act normal. That's all. (and Mike, even though we do have to read all your 'battles', you still bring out a lot of good stuff in here. So you are still a valuable member in here. Just don't slip because of the others bro  ;)

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »
Mike was a dude I was always cool with til a he took some shit personal now just trolls the fuck out of me for 'sport' (watch him post up a pic of a cryin baby etc. for proof) - granted he's a big ego guy, and everything to him *is* black and white like you touched on.

I certainly don't come here to beef, I come here for all the positives you listed.

+1 on the topic.

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »
Mike was a dude I was always cool with til a he took some shit personal now just trolls the fuck out of me for 'sport' (watch him post up a pic of a cryin baby etc. for proof) - granted he's a big ego guy, and everything to him *is* black and white like you touched on.

I certainly don't come here to beef, I come here for all the positives you listed.

+1 on the topic.

ease up, bro   ::)

i am igorin u, n i reply to ur posts every now n then in music-threads. but whenever i type somethin, u get angry.. i even gave u props recently, but there is some kind of vendetta hidden in the midst of ur soul.. it is waht it is, im just rollin it the flow

do u, i do me

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 01:44:15 PM »
ease up, bro   ::)

i am igorin u, n i reply to ur posts every now n then in music-threads. but whenever i type somethin, u get angry.. i even gave u props recently, but there is some kind of vendetta hidden in the midst of ur soul.. it is waht it is, im just rollin it the flow

do u, i do me

"ur sniffin and smellin on DPG-dicks before ur insertin 'em to ur rectum rite now, n thats real spit.."

Posted an hour ago^^

You're borin, and a compulsive lier.