Author Topic: Possible T.I. and 50 Cent Beef ? & Luda and Shawn J From Field Mob Beef ?!?!  (Read 820 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Ask Lil' Flip about battling TI.

"what kinda nigga take a picture in a Lucky Charms suit / With a Lollipop chain and some Leprechaun boots"

that's on some 2pac "hit em up" shit right there.  That's 1 of the coldest disses in mainstream hip hop history right there.  50 better not fuck around comin at Ti like that lol.  He better be on his man

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

"what kinda nigga take a picture in a Lucky Charms suit / With a Lollipop chain and some Leprechaun boots"

that's on some 2pac "hit em up" shit right there.  That's 1 of the coldest disses in mainstream hip hop history right there.  50 better not fuck around comin at Ti like that lol.  He better be on his Jordan game 7
he better cause t.i. ain't playin'
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

i remember that. i like Lil Flip, but TI fucked him up good.

but when he recorded his phone-conversation wit Scarface, that was a low blow tho imo

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i remember that. i like Lil Flip, but TI fucked him up good.

but when he recorded his phone-conversation wit Scarface, that was a low blow tho imo
that shit was funny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
t.i. and 50 spoke last night according to 50. there seems to be no beef.

Lunatic

This

Cham, you trippin lol. No way 50 destroyed Ross; not in any way, shape or form. Ross is one of the biggest artists right now and 50 has fallen off. To successfully win a hip-hop beef, you need to hurt their relevance; like T.I. did Flip and 50 did Ja Rule. 50 didn't do shit to Ross.

And like people said, PLENTY of material on 50 for T.I. to record some real good diss records.

and T.I. has always been real good at beefing creatively; like this phone convos with Face during the Flip thing; and some of the stuff he did during the Shawty Lo beef, pure genius.

50 is a genius at beef in his own right, this would be a very good battle..But I think 50s best days are behind him obviously in every aspect possible, so I think T.I. would win.

But anyways, 50 is just doing this for attention.. Also not the first time he's tried to "bait" T.I. into a "beef" - Remember the Shawty Lo stuff? 50 tried getting involved..  T.I. has always been too smart to fall for it..

Doubt anything will come from this it seems..

Just wanted to make some points..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:59:32 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

i hate when people try 2 pass 50 off as just "attention whoring".  this is Hip Hop, you battle nigga.  it's like once people start to do what people want everybody (other than black, tho coons are counted with the everybody) has to say something negative.

so what Curtis wants to battle Clifford, let them battle.  who cares if 50's throwing random shots in tha air.  in case u niggas forgot, TI's been pretty much AWOL for the past 2 years so he needs a boost in relevancy too, it's not all gravy for that nigga TI.  Him and 50 are pretty much almost in tha same boat except The South has Tip's back waaaaay more than the Eastcoast has 50's back.  

It is what it is at the end of the day but let's not act like 50 is on some desperate shit everytime a nigga calls somebody's name out, it's not like 50 is French Montana.  50 has roots, 50 has history, 50 has accolades, 50 is still relevant in society.  Anybody who doesn't know that needs to diversify their own portfolio ASAP!

I know what y'all mean by 50 "attention whoring" becuz he has new music coming out *supposedly* but we shouldn't act like everytime 50 has something to say about somebody he's doing it becuz he's desperate (Even tho he has 9Figures+ which totally debunks everybody's argument about 50).  I say if u can catch a coon, kill a coon
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:28:54 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

MistaNova

T.I.'s always had rappers trying to beef with him so they themselves get buzz (look at how he's still relevant even after being in jail for a while) and had their careers shut down. Ludacris is the only artist I know that had a beef with T.I. and still remains in the mainstream...
And 50's an artist who built his career on calling people out. Not sure how much longer that method will work for him though...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I mean, if I was 50 Cent after The Massacre, I wouldn't consider my music "falling off" when my bank account increased hundreds of millions of dollars; then making even more in business unrelated to Hip Hop.

I get it, a lot of people don't like 50 Cent & T.I. gets love on here. But at the end of the day, you're all fucking nuts if you think T.I. "being on top" (still never saw 50 numbers), threw it all away to go to jail...twice. While 50 Cent has done it all & his music just doesn't sound the same because he really doesn't give a fuck.

Just judging off the Forbes list, it wouldn't surprise me if T.I. still had to rap to support his lifestyle, while 50's great, great grandson will never have to work a day in his life lol.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This beef would be crazy but I don't ever see it happening due to their relationships with Em. Fif and Tip are both street certified so it would be interesting. 50 just speaks his mind, he doesn't give a fuck, people reach into shit too much.

Re: the Ross situation, 50 went all out on him, fuck knows how Ross came out the other side so strong because really he had nothing going for him with his past being exposed and didn't really do shit to Fif, everyone seems to love the Bawse though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hate when people try 2 pass 50 off as just "attention whoring".  this is Hip Hop, you battle nigga.  it's like once people start to do what people want everybody (other than black, tho coons are counted with the everybody) has to say something negative.

so what Curtis wants to battle Clifford, let them battle.  who cares if 50's throwing random shots in tha air.  in case u niggas forgot, TI's been pretty much AWOL for the past 2 years so he needs a boost in relevancy too, it's not all gravy for that nigga TI.  Him and 50 are pretty much almost in tha same boat except The South has Tip's back waaaaay more than the Eastcoast has 50's back.  

It is what it is at the end of the day but let's not act like 50 is on some desperate shit everytime a nigga calls somebody's name out, it's not like 50 is French Montana.  50 has roots, 50 has history, 50 has accolades, 50 is still relevant in society.  Anybody who doesn't know that needs to diversify their own portfolio ASAP!

I know what y'all mean by 50 "attention whoring" becuz he has new music coming out *supposedly* but we shouldn't act like everytime 50 has something to say about somebody he's doing it becuz he's desperate (Even tho he has 9Figures+ which totally debunks everybody's argument about 50).  I say if u can catch a coon, kill a coon
i think 50 baiting niggas to beef wit him has been happenin since the begining of his career. it's also the reason why his career is stale now. 50 were fooled in the begining wit the ja shit but during and after people slowly started to see that dude was doing this shit for publicity. i mean i love to see great hip hop battles but when you're are stirring shit up wit another artist just to be relevant or create a buzz to me it means you don't have the talent to create a good record to capture peoples attention so it's done by creating an issue with another. as far as t.i. and 50 being on the same level as far as relevancy. i think t.i. is more relevant. i've heard more about t.i.'s progress than 50's since t.i. been out. oh family hustle premiers december 5.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I mean, if I was 50 Cent after The Massacre, I wouldn't consider my music "falling off" when my bank account increased hundreds of millions of dollars; then making even more in business unrelated to Hip Hop.

I get it, a lot of people don't like 50 Cent & T.I. gets love on here. But at the end of the day, you're all fucking nuts if you think T.I. "being on top" (still never saw 50 numbers), threw it all away to go to jail...twice. While 50 Cent has done it all & his music just doesn't sound the same because he really doesn't give a fuck.

Just judging off the Forbes list, it wouldn't surprise me if T.I. still had to rap to support his lifestyle, while 50's great, great grandson will never have to work a day in his life lol.
well you can have as many millions as you want but if you maintaining a lifestyle which is expensive and not bringing in enough after awhile funds start to decrease. i'm sure 50 got bread but he's made silly moves based of his emotion like going at a label he's still signed to which probably got his album shelved. i wouldn't be suprised if jimmy iovine makes him leave interscope broke. t.i. is a businessman as well and rappin is not his only resource for money. t.i. loves to make music that why he does it.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lets not forget about 50 and his baby moms beefin awhile back over his son wantin like 10 pairs of sneakers and 50 actin like it was out his price range. 50 hangin on thru movies so he good but I think people exxaggeratin his money rite now. Why you think he bein all quiet lately and apologetic to everybody? He not makin it like he was during when he first came out. End of the day Jimmy Iovine own him just like he own Dre.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lets not forget about 50 and his baby moms beefin awhile back over his son wantin like 10 pairs of sneakers and 50 actin like it was out his price range. 50 hangin on thru movies so he good but I think people exxaggeratin his money rite now. Why you think he bein all quiet lately and apologetic to everybody? He not makin it like he was during when he first came out. End of the day Jimmy Iovine own him just like he own Dre.
true. because there was a time when the niggas neck was draped wit chains galore so to not splurge on some kicks for your own(not even a pair of g unit 's LOL) child that says a lot especially coming from the author of window shopper.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
true. because there was a time when the niggas neck was draped wit chains galore so to not splurge on some kicks for your own(not even a pair of g unit 's LOL) child that says a lot especially coming from the author of window shopper.

That whole shit was about 50 not getting done like Kelis did Nas. To think 50 ain't mega rich is ignoranceat it's finest. This whole street king thing he's got going on probably bigger on a humanitarian level than any other rapper has ever done, this shit is bigger than the music