Author Topic: Possible T.I. and 50 Cent Beef ? & Luda and Shawn J From Field Mob Beef ?!?!  (Read 828 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
it seems 50 and t.i. may have some friction. 50 is sensitive about some shit t.i.(cover) said in the new vibe dec issue. he can't fuck wit t.i. and he irrelevant anyway. but this will be interesting. also some shit wit luda and dude from field mob. he got a joint going at luda. dude is crazy. LOL. has anyone heard ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

The Sean J diss is embarrassing. seems like he was trying to be funny and do it with "swag" lol. If you're gonna go at Luda, you gotta go harder than that. Luda started this with his field mob diss on the mixtape.

typical 50 starting to randomly talk about situations that don't involve him. Anyways, I'd love to see these two beef on wax. Pretty sure Tip would destroy him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

50 just said a couple tweets. people know what 50 is like, he got an opinion on everything. i doubt anything will come from this lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Sean J diss is embarrassing. seems like he was trying to be funny and do it with "swag" lol. If you're gonna go at Luda, you gotta go harder than that. Luda started this with his field mob diss on the mixtape.

typical 50 starting to randomly talk about situations that don't involve him. Anyways, I'd love to see these two beef on wax. Pretty sure Tip would destroy him.
yeah t.i. will tear a hole in a muthafucka ass on a track. he ethered shawty lo. 50 couldn't even destroy rick ross.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BabyBird

t.i is cocky we all know

Fuck Em!!.. He Neva Wuz A Soldado.. Nomas Boca Para Ganarse Ala Gente, Y The Ppl Pendeja Ahi Estan Supporting Him..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hate= motivation the haters can't stop real dudes from shining.

Jimmy H.

Couldn't destroy Rick Ross? He fucking killed Ricky on that one, man. I don't know what you're talking about.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Couldn't destroy Rick Ross? He fucking killed Ricky on that one, man. I don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah, he destroyed Rick Ross. Rick Ross only survived because he laid low for a while & cleared his name.

50 always come raw on diss tracks because he says whatever he wants to that makes you feel like a dick. T.I. would be in trouble. Not much he can say about 50 Cent.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Not much he can say about 50 Cent? How about:

-Attempting a comeback to relevancy by jumping on every newcomer's single remix at the end of 2010

-Acting like a bitter old man when discussing the new school

-Being totally overshadowed by Jeremih on the first song he had on radio in 2 years.

-All but kicked to the curb by Interscope.

-50 flopping left and right with his signees while TI is sitting on a goldmine with B.o.B.

The list goes on and on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not much he can say about 50 Cent? How about:

-Attempting a comeback to relevancy by jumping on every newcomer's single remix at the end of 2010

-Acting like a bitter old man when discussing the new school

-Being totally overshadowed by Jeremih on the first song he had on radio in 2 years.

-All but kicked to the curb by Interscope.

-50 flopping left and right with his signees while TI is sitting on a goldmine with B.o.B.

The list goes on and on.
ghetto quran, burning down baby mama's house, child support issues, can't come back to queens, got stabbed and shot and thought it was cool, stole ja's style, 50 can't fuck wit tip b.o.b sold more than banks anyway . what did 50's last album sell ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
even though i'm not a supprter of ross' music he's more relevant now than 50 's so you tell me. 50 tried the same shit wit jay z, wayne, ross, l.o.x., nas, dr. dre, fat joe, diddy,etc. and ross probably sold more than 50's latest.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, he destroyed Rick Ross. Rick Ross only survived because he laid low for a while & cleared his name.

50 always come raw on diss tracks because he says whatever he wants to that makes you feel like a dick. T.I. would be in trouble. Not much he can say about 50 Cent.
the best diss song that 50 ever did was back down 8 years ago. that officer ricky was funny but t.i. is a comedian too you better go check that down wit the king mixtape or what's up what's happnin'.  50 can't go toe to toe wit t.i. on any beat. t.i. is lyrically prepared for anybody in hip hop and is sharp wit that mic and that's just it.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

that shawn j-diss was funny. "ol' Lionel richie-lookin ass nigga"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that shawn j-diss was funny. "ol' Lionel richie-lookin ass nigga"
yup.

Quadruple OG

Ask Lil' Flip about battling TI.