Author Topic: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!  (Read 2559 times)

Sccit

Re: CP3 TO THE LAKERS!!!!!!!! ONLY D12 LEFT!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »
And Gilbert is partly right: How sick is it that the Lakers draft for the best PG in the game and AT THE SAME TIME UNLOAD BIG CONTRACTS WITHOUT PICKS? Think about THAT, niggas.

Gilbert is a dumbfuck, and hes wrong...he wasnt taking into consideration that Paul was set 2 sign a 5 year extension with the Lakers for over 100 mill, and the salary of the power forward we were set to acquire (Hedo Turkoglu?)....either way, it's bullshit and dan gilbert is a faggot.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011, 06:27:28 AM »
Although I UNDERSTAND why they've done it, its a massive abuse of power and essentially puts the whole fucking sport in disrepute. As long as a deal is agreed between the parties and it isn't breaking any rules, I don't think the powers that be have any right whatsoever to block any deal, even if the team in question is in an ownership dilemma.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »
I heard they "altered the trade" & resubmitted it for league's approval. CP3 is going to LA.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 01:06:27 PM »
Yeah rumor is Jermaine O'Neal going to the Lakers.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: CP3 TO THE LAKERS!!!!!!!! ONLY D12 LEFT!!!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2011, 02:46:50 PM »
And Gilbert is partly right: How sick is it that the Lakers draft for the best PG in the game and AT THE SAME TIME UNLOAD BIG CONTRACTS WITHOUT PICKS? Think about THAT, niggas.

Gilbert is a dumbfuck, and hes wrong...he wasnt taking into consideration that Paul was set 2 sign a 5 year extension with the Lakers for over 100 mill, and the salary of the power forward we were set to acquire (Hedo Turkoglu?)....either way, it's bullshit and dan gilbert is a faggot.

And why would he bitch about draft picks? Lakers ain't gonna have a good draft pick. They haven't developed a prospect since fucking Andrew Bynum LOL

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 10:24:15 PM »
Trade is off its official
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

The Watcher

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 12:38:02 AM »
CP3 trade cancelled, Odom sent to Dallas for their first round 2012 pick and possibly their 2nd round pick

Magic are gonna want to dump Hedo's terrible contract, so it will be something like Dwight+Hedo for Bynum+<lesser player (Walton or Barnes?)>+laker 2012 pick+dallas 2012 pick

Lakers also have Sasha's $5.6(?) trade exception to use up which expires in a few days
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:09:58 AM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2011, 01:37:17 AM »
So you don't have the right to run your business better than others teams ? You know the only reason Stern vetoed this deal was to prevent us to get both CP3 and DH12 ... then he asked too much for the modified trade .

The Watcher

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »
before we break out the conspiracy theories, lets not forget the NBA owns the Hornets and is still trying to find a buyer that would keep them in NO

losing their only superstar player would be a bit of a blow. apparently the hornets have sold under 10k season tickets (the arena sits 20k), without a superstar on the team the value would decrease dramatically
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 02:51:45 AM »
keeping a unsastified CP3 for the whole season and then looking him walk as a FA at the end of the season isn't worse ?

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2011, 03:33:56 AM »
before we break out the conspiracy theories, lets not forget the NBA owns the Hornets and is still trying to find a buyer that would keep them in NO

losing their only superstar player would be a bit of a blow. apparently the hornets have sold under 10k season tickets (the arena sits 20k), without a superstar on the team the value would decrease dramatically

lol...get out of here. they're left with no team now. and when CP3 leaves, situation will be even worse....the deal was great for them. Horents general manager and coaching staff is in shambles right now, and everyone knows CP3 is walking. david stern is currently the laughingstock of the sports world and you'd have 2 be a fool not 2 see it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:03:22 AM by NIKCC »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 03:58:13 AM »

Jack
Martin/Bellineli
LO/Ariza
Scola/LO
Okafor

Not bad at all after losing you franchise player .... but Stern wanted NO getting more youth because he couldn't sell Martin/LO/Scola to potential new owners  ::) ...  the league probably wanted us to throw Drew/Ebanks/picks  instead of LO ... this is when Mitch told Stern to GFTO and he's 100% right

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 10:55:04 AM »
^it's true tho. small-market team buyers don't want no long term ass contract scola or overpaid ass martin on the team. they want a really low payroll and promsing young talent. they also rather head for high 1st round picks by tanking seasons before they are stuck in irrelevant mediocrity for years. nobody wants a boring team with no star power in a small market that is too good to get great rookies and too bad to attract good players, fans and media relevance.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »
Ok give us scola then lol we would have gave ebanks and Morris. And future first round pics. Stern Mark Cuban and Dan Gilbert are bitches. It's that simple yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

rayallen0

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »
could of given the hornets to seattle stern.  :-X