Author Topic: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!  (Read 2558 times)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
i hate stern, how disappointing was it after seeing the deal vetoed after it was claimed to be "done"

i really hope we're getting dwight after we shipped odom for nothing.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 02:01:48 PM »
This shits hilarious just to see the spoiled lakers fans crying and losing their minds. What would be even funnier is if he goes to the clippers and they become a dominant team.

rayallen0

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2011, 02:03:32 PM »
This shits hilarious just to see the spoiled lakers fans crying and losing their minds. What would be even funnier is if he goes to the clippers and they become a dominant team.
I'm a Blazer fan and i think this is wrong...Laker fans cry a lot (media hates them, blablabla) but this is actually wrong. This isn't a fantasy football, you don't veto shit.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2011, 02:15:08 PM »
I'm a Blazer fan and i think this is wrong...Laker fans cry a lot (media hates them, blablabla) but this is actually wrong. This isn't a fantasy football, you don't veto shit.

I agree it's wrong, but it's also hilarious. The NBA is so corrupt they don't even give a fuck.

The Watcher

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2011, 05:25:12 PM »
the lakers tried to get GSW involved in the trade, offering them Gasol for stephen curry, dorrel wright, a draft pick, clay thompson and ekpe udoh all so they could send them to NO for CP3. GSW just laughed it off

NO is a sinking ship for the most part. 6 players currently contracted, if they don't trade CP3 soon then they are pretty much done. fuck getting young players in, they just need ANY players right now

not to mention is back on the fuck stern bandwagon, everyone except the NBA was happy in the trade, he should've let it go through. the NBA was more scared of the lakers also getting dwight in the trade, if this trade was proposed after dwight had already gone to another team, this trade probably would've been allowed
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
dwight with paul on the lakers would have ruined the NBA for any non-lakerfan for years to come. nobody buys a league pass for a league in which a team that just got swept hard can simply acquire the best center and the best point guard in basketball to 5-peat... niggas get mad for bron teaming up with bosh and wade, imagine the scenario for howard/kobe/paul on lakers... that trio would blow the heat one out of the water, simply because defensive center/playmaker pg are much more important than scoring pf/scoring sg
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2011, 01:07:12 AM »
I'm calling it right now : the unprotected Minny pick the Hornets will get from the Clippers will be the number 1 pick in the next draft .... quote me on that

Aminu/Bledsoe/Kaman/1st round pick for CP3 ... LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2011, 01:38:36 AM »
I'm calling it right now : the unprotected Minny pick the Hornets will get from the Clippers will be the number 1 pick in the next draft .... quote me on that

That's what I said is normal for the Hornets to get in such a situation:

Normally, when you give up a franchise player, you get back promising talent, high 1st round draft picks, cash, and fairly paid young players along with expiring contracts of serviceable veterans.

The pick they get is about as good as it gets, could be a #1 in a nice draft class. Kaman is the expiring contract of a serviceable veteran I was talking about. Then you also have, l like I said, fairly paid young players who don't eat your payroll and don't make you too good to get a nice 2012 pick yourself.
In order to make the Hornets attractive to a new buyer and make them better in 5 years, this deal is way better than the Laker/Rockets one. Of course they end up with less wins during the coming seasons. But the point is not to build a 40 win team with a high payroll, it's a rebuild process with a low payroll. Not too hard to understand really.
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2011, 01:51:21 AM »
so NO asked for Aminu/Bledsoe/Kaman/Gordon and 2 first round 2012 picks .. LA seem to have negotiated down to Aminu/Bledsoe/Kaman + the minnesota 1st round pick, not bad, hopefully stern approves this one
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2011, 02:05:52 AM »

Normally, when you give up a franchise player, you get back promising talent, high 1st round draft picks, cash, and fairly paid young players along with expiring contracts of serviceable veterans.

The pick they get is about as good as it gets, could be a #1 in a nice draft class. Kaman is the expiring contract of a serviceable veteran I was talking about. Then you also have, l like I said, fairly paid young players who don't eat your payroll and don't make you too good to get a nice 2012 pick yourself.
In order to make the Hornets attractive to a new buyer and make them better in 5 years, this deal is way better than the Laker/Rockets one. Of course they end up with less wins during the coming seasons. But the point is not to build a 40 win team with a high payroll, it's a rebuild process with a low payroll. Not too hard to understand really.

I get it ... but this should have made it clear from the beginning from the league .... Hornets GM had the power to negotiate trade on his own then Stern suddenly vetoed it...

It was made clear when the Hornets were bought back in December 2010 that an independant GM will take care of the trade not the NBA ... both Lakers and Rockets wouldn't have wasted time knowing otherwise.

Stern should have made it clear to the Hornets GM : We want youth back for CP3 , don't bother working on trades not bringing any young players

Now the vetoed trade has done damages for the Rockets and Lakers .

Even Boston got fucked in the ass on the David West deal

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:20:09 AM by wcsoldier »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2011, 02:18:57 AM »

I get it ... but this should have made it clear from the beginning from the league .... Hornets GM had the power to negotiate deals on his own then Stern suddenly vetoed it...

It was made clear when the Hornets were bought back in December 2010 that an independant GM will take care of the deal not the NBA ... both Lakers and Rockets wouldn't have wasted time knowing otherwise.

Now the vetoed trade has done damages for the Rockets and Lakers .

PS : Even Boston got fucked in the ass on the David West deal

Yeah totally... it's a mess that they leaked this deal to the press and then vetoed it in plain public... they should have told Demps from the very start to lay low and clear potential deals with more important people before making stuff public. In that case Odom would still be playing in LA.

What's even crazier is that Boston got assraped by Larry Bird, LOL...

Crazy how much money centers can make these days... 45 mil for DeAndre Jordan for 4 years is just nuts.... 56 mil/4yrs for Chandler? I'm glad Cuban turned that into Odom before overpaying and kiilling the capspace... Makes me feel better about Haywood's annoying contract. Yes. totally overpaid but that seems to be the normal thing for half-assed centers in the NBA, especially during these times.
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2011, 02:26:07 AM »
yeah DeAndre Jordan LOL  ... He's a decent defensive anchor and a young athletic big man ... but show me when he's scoring a basket which is not a dunk