Author Topic: Losing Odom to Dallas for a 1st Round Pick+8.9mil trade exception is some bs....  (Read 525 times)

Sccit

we better have a masterplan in place if this bullshit goes through.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Lakers front office isn't stupid ....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
horrible deal if you don't get howard.. IF you get dwight, it was absolutely the right move.

great for dallas
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok if we get Dwight then what? We need a fucc'n pg. Cause right now the clippers are way more exciting then our boring team. And we have the worst point guards ever, so far Stern greased us up and fucced us. That equal mark Cuban hated on us and we helped em. We better have a master plan lol.cause fish as our starting guard again is a joke. I rather get Chauncey if all else fails yell 
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

fuck all this dumbass shit......................stern fucked the lakers in the ass with this shit. this season wont be the same.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Apparently LO requested the trade. This definitely isn't the end of the Lakers moves though.

Sccit

Apparently LO requested the trade. This definitely isn't the end of the Lakers moves though.

yea....fucking faggot ass. i hated odom ever since i seen the kardashian show. doesnt deserve 2 don the purple n gold after pullin such bitchmade antics anyways....but if this whole veto bs never happened, we coulda easily gotten way more for odom. *waitin for the masterplan
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:44:23 PM by NIKCC »

rayallen0

yea....fucking faggot ass. i hated odom ever since i seen the kardashian show. doesnt deserve 2 don the purple n gold after pullin such bitchmade antics anyways....but if this whole veto bs never happened, we coulda easily gotten way more for odom. *waitin for the masterplan
...Odom wanted to leave because the team tried to trade him...not many people like being places they aren't wanted. Odom has been great for your team.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

...Odom wanted to leave because the team tried to trade him...not many people like being places they aren't wanted. Odom has been great for your team.

Agreed. Sure the whole reality show thing was gay as fuck but he was still 6th man of the year and has really been the only constant in LA (besides Kobe of course) since Shaq left. Kobe's pissed at the front office.

Sccit

first off, he sucked ass in the playoffs.... second off, this is a business. being traded is part of the business. it was made clear by mitch that EVERYONE on the team (aside from Kobe) was tradeable........dude should act professional and quit bein such an emotional bitch. in more ways than one.

rayallen0

first off, he sucked ass in the playoffs.... second off, this is a business. being traded is part of the business. it was made clear by mitch that EVERYONE on the team (aside from Kobe) was tradeable........dude should act professional and quit bein such an emotional bitch. in more ways than one.
Yes a man loves the city and team he plays for. What a bitch.
Lebrons a bitch for wanting to leave Cleveland/Odoms a bitch for wanting to stay in LA.

12.1/6.5/2.1
.459 FG%

only thing he real did bad at was 3 point shooting.

Odom on the other hand shot .420% a fucking big man.

Odom has been a big part of the Lakers 2 championships, yes Kobe was the key but the surronding cast was very important. Last year he did average in the play offs and not what they needed by does that erase 2 rings? Sixth Man of the year? One of the best @ defensive rebounding in the NBA.  and a great defender. Also a scoring threat and great 2nd option when the start double teaming Kobe.

Sccit

Yes a man loves the city and team he plays for. What a bitch.
Lebrons a bitch for wanting to leave Cleveland/Odoms a bitch for wanting to stay in LA.

12.1/6.5/2.1
.459 FG%

only thing he real did bad at was 3 point shooting.

Odom on the other hand shot .420% a fucking big man.

Odom has been a big part of the Lakers 2 championships, yes Kobe was the key but the surronding cast was very important. Last year he did average in the play offs and not what they needed by does that erase 2 rings? Sixth Man of the year? One of the best @ defensive rebounding in the NBA.  and a great defender. Also a scoring threat and great 2nd option when the start double teaming Kobe.

yes, u can love the team u play for, but if u get traded, u do not hold bad feelings towards em....james worthy was in trade talks for mark aguirre in the 80's and u know what happened when those talks fell through? worthy came back stronger than ever and got FINALS MVP that year.

what did LO do?...request to get traded. lmao. the guy is bein a bitch.

rayallen0

"You're talking about the Sixth Man of the Year last year,"  "He played lights out. I don't understand the criticism of reality shows and this, that and the other. I don't get it. I don't understand that. He had his best season last season, clearly wasn't a distraction and he played his ass off. I don't get where that comes from."
- Kobe

"I've known Lamar for a long time and for the team itself, he's meant a lot in terms of his versatility and his personality," "He's a big presence for us in the locker room, just from a team chemistry standpoint. He's great at bringing guys together and things of that nature."
- Kobe

"What more could he do?" said Fisher. "He's been asked to play a different role, maybe a lesser role than he'd play on a lesser team, and he did that. He did what he was asked to do, the team wins two championships, goes to another Finals. As a basketball player it confuses you as to what your focus should be. If your focus is ... about making sacrifices, making less money, playing a lesser role to be a part of a championship team, it doesn't seem like the reward fits anymore.

"The reward is, when something else better comes along, you're going to be traded and pushed out. That's just not a message that you'd want a friend or a teammate to have to experience, but at the same time we know that's a part of what this business is now."
- Derek Fisher

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
damn @ the lakers organization for putting LO out like that... after all he's invested into the Lakers. Just goes to show you die hard laker fans with tattoos... its just a business and your a sucker for buying into it as a way of life.

LO on dallas = Unfair for western conference

Sccit

LO was requesting a trade....cuz he was butthurt that he got dealt for the best point guard in the league. dude shoulda just bucked up and he woulda still be on the lakers. bottom line.