Author Topic: Tebow for Pro Bowl?  (Read 472 times)

Lunatic

Re: Tebow for Pro Bowl?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 07:26:30 PM »
Of course the running game has, they run it about 85 percent of the snaps when they used to run it lower then 50 percent. If anything, it proves you can still be a run first team in the league and be successful.Tebow deserves zero credit, the defense and running game do.
Any team that can run the ball well and play stout defense always has a chance to put together a solid season. Heck, I watched my Titans go 13-3 with Kerry Collins as the starting QB for the entire season; why? A stout run game with CJ & Lendale White and a dominant defense with Haynesworth.

The only issue with that is it's a recipe for a low scoring, close game. Easy to get bounced out of the playoffs (that year the Titans had a week one bye & home field advantage throughout playoffs yet they lost their first playoff game 13-10).

It certainly is the traditional coaches way to build a team though.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »
He threw for 13 yards in the first half, that's a sick joke.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »
Of course the running game has, they run it about 85 percent of the snaps when they used to run it lower then 50 percent. If anything, it proves you can still be a run first team in the league and be successful.Tebow deserves zero credit, the defense and running game do.

Zero credit? I'm not on the bandwagon the way some people on TV are, but they wouldn't have had the last 5 wins with Orton or Brady Quinn. The offensive system, as I predicted, wen to shit when McDaniels left (and yeas, it is still too early to call it a fail in St Louis, though I don't see it getting a chance to succeed with Sporano and co probably on the way out), and Tebow's legs are making the difference between last minute come backs and losses. I'm not saying he should get even half the credit. The defense and run game, which Tebow is a major part of by the way, are running that team, but Tebow as QB is doing a lot more than zero. Shitchez would be 1-5 in the last 6 games. And so would Fitzy, for the record.

Peyton on the other would have had the Broncos going for a perfect season.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »
Lol Sanchez leads the NFL in the last two seasons in game winning drives.Sanchez knocked your precious manning out of the playoffs last season. You remember that game right? The one where manning had a chance to orchestrate a game winning drive and choked?

All your arguments are unproveable hypotheticals.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »

Zero credit? I'm not on the bandwagon the way some people on TV are, but they wouldn't have had the last 5 wins with Orton or Brady Quinn. The offensive system, as I predicted, wen to shit when McDaniels left (and yeas, it is still too early to call it a fail in St Louis, though I don't see it getting a chance to succeed with Sporano and co probably on the way out), and Tebow's legs are making the difference between last minute come backs and losses. I'm not saying he should get even half the credit. The defense and run game, which Tebow is a major part of by the way, are running that team, but Tebow as QB is doing a lot more than zero. Shitchez would be 1-5 in the last 6 games. And so would Fitzy, for the record.

Peyton on the other would have had the Broncos going for a perfect season.

Dude, you like Peyton Manning. We get it.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 07:26:31 AM »
He threw better in the Vikings game but people not mentioning that they had like 6 players in their secondary injured. I dont hate dude I just wanna see him beat a real contender before I take in the hype.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

dexter

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 02:13:43 PM »
he's a clown