Author Topic: NFL Week 17 Discussion Thread  (Read 418 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: NFL Week 17 Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 09:13:01 PM »
So the Jets will retain Schotenheimer unless he gets a head coaching job  :laugh:

I don't believe it. Schotty is being interviewed for head coaching jobs right now, the jags are one of them. I think the team is just waiting to see if he gets hired out of professional courtesy. If nobody takes him he will be fired. This same team said dereck mason wasn't going anywhere then traded him a few days later.

More and more reports of Holmes being a cancer in the lockerroom all season long. Big changes are coming.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 09:37:54 PM »
Honestly, as much as it sucks I think this is going to be a blessing in disguise. Winning covers up faults and this collapse has exposed all the problems the jets have. They need to overhaul this team badly. They have so many glaring holes. It always makes me laugh when people talk about how much talent the jets have when really they are pretty damn thin. People always talk about how much talent the defense has but I think rex's schemes make up for the lack of talent. Because other then revis this d is weak. They don't have one great player in the entire front seven and have no depth behind players that aren't even that great. They also have the worst safeties in the entire league. On o they have a turnstile at RT thats been getting Sanchez killed all year. And when mangold got hurt,well you saw what happened against the ravens. Keller is the only good TE they have and he's in the bottom ten in the league at starting TE's. Plaxico is slow and old and was pretty much useless outside the redzone. Holmes is a great receiver but he's the only weapon and teams focus on him and he's getting shut down. They need someone on the other side of him. The jets have had a revolving door at wr. It's important to keep continuity at WR for a young qb and the jets have done the complete opposite, major changes every season.Then the guy they sign is a cancer. The GM needs to stop playing madden and build a TEAM.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 12:24:06 PM »
So you threw $100 to go 12/12 & hit $100,000? But it has to be on the spread? You did it online?

No, I did it through the lottery commission here in ontario canada. I play every week, but usually it's 2 dollar ticks, just for fun. I had been 10 of 12 which earned me 20 bucks a few times this year. So I said even if I get only 10 of 12, with 100 bucks I'd win 1000 bucks. So I needed 1 of those 3 teams to come through for me. I was never thinking about the 100 grande, but an extra 1000 would have been nice. I only played 100 because with it being the last week I won't be playing any 12 game spread for another 9 months, and I don't gamble on any other sports.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 05:27:41 PM »
I wish I could find something like that.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 05:30:10 PM »
I wish I could find something like that.
yea, the way we bet on football out here in canada (im in toronto as well) is sick as fuck man. too dope
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com