Author Topic: Thug Life unused tracks  (Read 992 times)

Desert Lord

Thug Life unused tracks
« on: December 15, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »
there's a list on wikipedia of unreleased songs from the thug life sessions...only got the "r u still down" tracks but not the og's. i can't believe that all of these songs are from the thug life-sessions tho. anyway, if anybody got that songs, i would like to get a hook up.

Open Fire (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Akshun
    R U Still Down (Raise 'Em Up) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Tony Pizarro **Remains unleaked
    Hellrazor (featuring Stretch) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by QDIII
    Thug Style (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down)
    Where Do We Go From Here (Interlude) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by 2Pac and Tony Pizarro
    Nothing To Lose (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by 2Pac & Live Squad
    I'm Gettin' Money (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Mike Mosley **Later evolved into Str8 Ballin' which was recorded 3 times. All 3 recordings are available to public.
    Lie To Kick It (featuring Richie Rich) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Warren G **Remains unleaked
    Animosity (featuring Richie Rich, Warren G & Big Syke) (Unreleased) Produced by Warren G **Remains unleaked
    Fuck All Y'all (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down")
    Let Them Thangs Go (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down")
    Definition Of A Thug Nigga (Original Version) (Released on "Poetic Justice" Soundtrack) (Remixed on "R U Still Down) Produced by Warren G
    Ready 4 Whatever (featuring Big Syke) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Johnny J
    When I Get Free '94 (Original Version) (Remixed and released on "R U Still Down" as "When I Get Free Pt. II")
    Hold On Be Strong (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Choo
    I'm Losin' It (featuring Big Syke & Spice 1) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Tony Pizarro **Scrapped for High Till I Die which was recorded 2 times and released on "Sunset Park" Soundtrack
    Fake Ass Bitches (feat. Rated R) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Johnny J **Was later given to Yanni of YNV which recorded it for her album
    Enemies With Me (feat. Dramacydal & Stretch) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") **Rumored to be re-recorded in 1996 for "When I Get Free" album without Stretch
    16 On Death Row (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by 2Pac
    Against All Oddz (Black Starry Night) (Interlude) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by DJ Daryl
    Only Fear Of Death (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Live Squad
    The Uppercut (feat. Sista Souljah) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Remains unleaked though the acapella is leaked
    Out On Bail (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") Produced by LG
    Loyal To The Game (feat. Treach & Riddler) (Original Version) (Released on "Above The Rim" Soundtrack) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game)
    Thugz Get Lonely Too (feat. Thug Life) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") Produced by Live Squad **the demo had a solo hook without Thug Life
    Thugz Get Lonely Too (Re-recorded) (Unreleased) Produced by Live Squad
    Who Do You Love (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Remains unleaked though there is another early recording of Who Do Ya Luv featuring Stretch
    Hennessey (featuring Mopreme Shakur & Big Syke) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Remains unleaked though the acapella is leaked
    Thug 4 Life (feat Stretch) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Stretch's verse is unleaked, but there is a rumor that the recently leaked bad quality unreleased Stretch verse is from Thug 4 Life
    Runnin' From The Police (featuring Dramacydal, Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.) (Remixed on "Resurrection") Produced by Easy Mo Bee
    Runnin' From The Police (Different 2Pac Verse) (featuring Dramacydal, Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.) (Released on "One Million Strong") Produced by Easy Mo Bee
    Judgement Day (feat. Dee The Mad Bitch) (Unreleased) (Remixed with an unleaked song called "Revenge Of The Soulja" on "Loyal To The Game" as Soldier Like Me (Return Of The Soulja))
    High Till I Die (Original Version) **Was later re-recorded for "Sunset Park" Soundtrack
    Faced Shoutouts (Unreleased Interlude)
    Get My Drank On (Unreleased Interlude) Produced by Johnny J
    Thug Life (featuring Big Syke) (Unreleased) Produced by Johnny J
    Is It Cool 2 Fuck (Unreleased) Produced by Johnny J
    Bury Me A G (Original Solo Version) (Unreleased)
    Hopeless (Unreleased Skit)
    Cradle To The Grave (Original Version) Produced by Proffesor Jay & Syke
    Pour Out A Little Liquor (Early Mixdown) *known as Original Version
    It Hurts The Most (featuring Stretch & Mopreme Shakur) (Unreleased)
    Nigaz In The Pen (featuring Mopreme Shakur) (Unreleased) (Remixed with "Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A." on "Loyal To The Game" as N.I.G.G.A.)
    House Of Pain (featuring Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.) (Original Version) (Was remixed in 1999 for The Notorious B.I.G. album Born Again, but was scrapped, was remixed again in 2005 and released on Biggie's album Duets: The Final Chapter)
    Life's So Hard (Original Version) Produced by Stretch
    Pain (feat. Stretch) Produced by Stretch (Released as B-Side on Warren G single from soundtrack to Above The Rim Regulate, also available on cassette version of the soundtrack)
    Wonda Why They Call U Bitch '94 (Unreleased)
    Straight Out That Gutta (Unreleased)
    Anotha Jack (Unreleased)
    Death Around The Corner (Original Thug Life Version) **Remains unleaked
    So Many Tears (feat. Stretch) (Original Version) **Most of the songs from "Me Against The World" were recorded for Thug Life: Volume 1.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Thug Life unused tracks
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 12:06:13 PM »
now imagine is eazy had of signed them. yella, madness4real,rhythm d, johnny j, cold 187um,etc. they woulda made hits and sold well at that time. and some of these listed tracks might be better than what's on the album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:12:59 PM »
can't really complain about the quality of the actual album though... i'd be curious to hear Thug Life over some ruthless beats but i can't say for sure that it would have worked out better than with the interscope situation. it might have sold better but even about that we can't really be positive

V2DHeart

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 01:40:09 PM »
there's a list on wikipedia of unreleased songs from the thug life sessions...only got the "r u still down" tracks but not the og's. i can't believe that all of these songs are from the thug life-sessions tho. anyway, if anybody got that songs, i would like to get a hook up.

Open Fire (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Akshun
    R U Still Down (Raise 'Em Up) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Tony Pizarro **Remains unleaked
    Hellrazor (featuring Stretch) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by QDIII
    Thug Style (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down)
    Where Do We Go From Here (Interlude) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by 2Pac and Tony Pizarro
    Nothing To Lose (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by 2Pac & Live Squad
    I'm Gettin' Money (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Mike Mosley **Later evolved into Str8 Ballin' which was recorded 3 times. All 3 recordings are available to public.
    Lie To Kick It (featuring Richie Rich) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Warren G **Remains unleaked
    Animosity (featuring Richie Rich, Warren G & Big Syke) (Unreleased) Produced by Warren G **Remains unleaked
    Fuck All Y'all (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down")
    Let Them Thangs Go (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down")
    Definition Of A Thug Nigga (Original Version) (Released on "Poetic Justice" Soundtrack) (Remixed on "R U Still Down) Produced by Warren G
    Ready 4 Whatever (featuring Big Syke) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Johnny J
    When I Get Free '94 (Original Version) (Remixed and released on "R U Still Down" as "When I Get Free Pt. II")
    Hold On Be Strong (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Choo
    I'm Losin' It (featuring Big Syke & Spice 1) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Tony Pizarro **Scrapped for High Till I Die which was recorded 2 times and released on "Sunset Park" Soundtrack
    Fake Ass Bitches (feat. Rated R) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Johnny J **Was later given to Yanni of YNV which recorded it for her album
    Enemies With Me (feat. Dramacydal & Stretch) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") **Rumored to be re-recorded in 1996 for "When I Get Free" album without Stretch
    16 On Death Row (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by 2Pac
    Against All Oddz (Black Starry Night) (Interlude) (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by DJ Daryl
    Only Fear Of Death (Original Version) (Remixed on "R U Still Down") Produced by Live Squad
    The Uppercut (feat. Sista Souljah) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Remains unleaked though the acapella is leaked
    Out On Bail (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") Produced by LG
    Loyal To The Game (feat. Treach & Riddler) (Original Version) (Released on "Above The Rim" Soundtrack) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game)
    Thugz Get Lonely Too (feat. Thug Life) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") Produced by Live Squad **the demo had a solo hook without Thug Life
    Thugz Get Lonely Too (Re-recorded) (Unreleased) Produced by Live Squad
    Who Do You Love (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Remains unleaked though there is another early recording of Who Do Ya Luv featuring Stretch
    Hennessey (featuring Mopreme Shakur & Big Syke) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Remains unleaked though the acapella is leaked
    Thug 4 Life (feat Stretch) (Original Version) (Remixed on "Loyal To The Game") **Stretch's verse is unleaked, but there is a rumor that the recently leaked bad quality unreleased Stretch verse is from Thug 4 Life
    Runnin' From The Police (featuring Dramacydal, Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.) (Remixed on "Resurrection") Produced by Easy Mo Bee
    Runnin' From The Police (Different 2Pac Verse) (featuring Dramacydal, Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.) (Released on "One Million Strong") Produced by Easy Mo Bee
    Judgement Day (feat. Dee The Mad Bitch) (Unreleased) (Remixed with an unleaked song called "Revenge Of The Soulja" on "Loyal To The Game" as Soldier Like Me (Return Of The Soulja))
    High Till I Die (Original Version) **Was later re-recorded for "Sunset Park" Soundtrack
    Faced Shoutouts (Unreleased Interlude)
    Get My Drank On (Unreleased Interlude) Produced by Johnny J
    Is It Cool 2 Fuck (Unreleased) Produced by Johnny J
    Bury Me A G (Original Solo Version) (Unreleased)
    Hopeless (Unreleased Skit)
    Cradle To The Grave (Original Version) Produced by Proffesor Jay & Syke
    Pour Out A Little Liquor (Early Mixdown) *known as Original Version
    It Hurts The Most (featuring Stretch & Mopreme Shakur) (Unreleased)
    Nigaz In The Pen (featuring Mopreme Shakur) (Unreleased) (Remixed with "Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A." on "Loyal To The Game" as N.I.G.G.A.)
    House Of Pain (featuring Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.) (Original Version) (Was remixed in 1999 for The Notorious B.I.G. album Born Again, but was scrapped, was remixed again in 2005 and released on Biggie's album Duets: The Final Chapter)
    Life's So Hard (Original Version) Produced by Stretch
    Pain (feat. Stretch) Produced by Stretch (Released as B-Side on Warren G single from soundtrack to Above The Rim Regulate, also available on cassette version of the soundtrack)
    Wonda Why They Call U Bitch '94 (Unreleased)
    Straight Out That Gutta (Unreleased)
    Anotha Jack (Unreleased)
    Death Around The Corner (Original Thug Life Version) **Remains unleaked
    So Many Tears (feat. Stretch) (Original Version) **Most of the songs from "Me Against The World" were recorded for Thug Life: Volume 1.

Wonda why they call u bitch is "don't call me bitch"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
Don't use wikipedia as a reliable source for 2pac lol.

They edited me definition of Thug Life , even when I included scans of the papaz song cd single showing that cradle to the grave was from the upcoming album Thug Life: Out on Bail.

The list is not complete or even accurate.

For instance, life's so hard is actually produced by G.O.Twice.

And wonder y they call u bitch is pre-dr.  and there is another song called dont call me bitch from the 2pacalypse sessions. wow.

why can't people get pac info right, lol it's not that hard

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 05:37:41 PM »

depends on if ur a pac-nerd or not
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:56:01 PM by Michael Madsen »

Desert Lord

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »

V2DHeart

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »

on dubcc? Are u crazy lol
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 02:09:09 AM »
+The Governor aka The G.O.V
+Prince Ital Joe R.I.P

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 06:44:06 AM »

bro,
how can there be so many "o.G."-versions to one 2pac-song? doesnt make sense,,did Pac record one original version, n then traveled back in time to do another "original version"..? im confused

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 12:20:45 AM »

bro,
how can there be so many "o.G."-versions to one 2pac-song? doesnt make sense,,did Pac record one original version, n then traveled back in time to do another "original version"..? im confused

there´s nothin strange about it, look at "runnin", it has 5 or 6 versions ;)