Author Topic: LMAO @ these fucking stupid koreans  (Read 785 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ these fucking stupid koreans
« on: December 19, 2011, 12:14:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSWN6Qj98Iw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pSWN6Qj98Iw</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

Re: LMAO @ these fucking stupid koreans
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 12:15:40 PM »
that was the mature thing to do. im proud of you elano. your doing it cool. fuck the haters. anyways yeah they still look like fucking retarded seals.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
See that's thing with outside people and the media.  It's literally the same thing when it comes to us Blacks in America.  U only get half the story Most of the time.    

Yeah I've heard about Kim Jong before, way before.  I spent 2 years in Souel (sp) South Korea so I'm slightly familiar with him.  And truth be told all they've ever said about him was that he's a Dictator and nothing else, it's almost the same thing as Ghadafi/Khadafi and Sadaam.  There's really no evidence if war crimes and genocide, it's just some people making a statement by fighting and trying to get out from under the North American and European umbrellas.

I don't really know too much about ILL but I know American and European journalist don't really fuck with anybody except their own.  With that said, u don't really know unless you're one of them.  U can get close tho.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:54:00 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 04:08:24 PM »
See that's thing with outside people and the media.  It's literally the same thing when it comes to us Blacks in America.  U only get half the story Most of the time.    

Yeah I've heard about Kim Jong before, way before.  I spent 2 years in Souel (sp) South Korea so I'm slightly familiar with him.  And truth be told all they've ever said about him was that he's a Dictator and nothing else, it's almost the same thing as Ghadafi/Khadafi and Sadaam.  There's really no evidence if war crimes and genocide, it's just some people making a statement by fighting and trying to get out from under the North American and European umbrellas.

I don't really know too much about ILL but I know American and European journalist don't really fuck with anybody except their own.  With that said, u don't really know unless you're one of them.  U can get close tho.

Once again, u talk about shit u know. Nothing of, those people are brain washed, they have no Internet or outside connection with the world there's a projected 250-500 thousand deaths per year because of starvation, all the UN food goes straight to the army, And that not counting the executions for having just an opinion of dissent of the government

Kim John il and sung makes Kadafi and sadamm look like saints, they killed millions of millions not thousands.

And it's Seoul u dumb fuck,  I dont know how u go through with ur life everyday, I'm sure ur the neighborhood idiot that everyone avoids

Lmao at this dumb fuck spending two years in Seoul and can't even spell it right.

No surprise though, everything this nigga says is a front, lmao Maryland crips  :laugh:

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »
U come across as one of those people who was sexually molested as a child.  

You're a keyboard gangster foreal foreal.  The only people who don't fuck with me come from your punk ass site.  You're an angry little man, u pose no threat to me.  

U got it tho gangster, you're way too tough for my hard drive.

For the record tho, I never said I held Illy in high regards, that's just the kool aid you're sippin on fuckin with you.

Twitter beef is way more entertaining than this.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »
U come across as one of those people who was sexually molested as a child.  

You're a keyboard gangster foreal foreal.  The only people who don't fuck with me come from your punk ass site.  You're an angry little man, u pose no threat to me.  

U got it tho gangster, you're way too tough for my hard drive.

For the record tho, I never said I held Illy in high regards, that's just the kool aid you're sippin on fuckin with you.

Twitter beef is way more entertaining than this.

Lol, this nigga talki bout e-thuggin how ironic, and why would I threaten the mentally challeneged

Twitter beef? Ur one sad nigga, I love how u avoided spelling Seoul wrong,

Everyone enjoys ur fairy tales  bro

BiggBoogaBiff

Ima start typin like u wen I talk 2 u.  Ima just say a bunch of incoherent thoughts and talk in rambles.  

True story, this is how u type:

"Fuck u, fuck shit die, LA Nigga, dogg pound clan for life, fuck, fuck shit, stupid nigga, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit.   I hate u blacks, fuckin niggers, mentally retarded, I feel sorry for your motha, fuck, shit, fuck, shit.  Die RadioTube die.  I wish I was black".  

Truth be told tho, it's actually kinda amusing.  Like u have to have the littlest balls on earth that's known to mankind for u to revert to the nigga word.  It shows your lack of maturity and your true character.  U type who u r and I know your type, u love black culture but keep a far distance from black people.  You're like those deep country rednecks who love football, except it's Hip Hop.  

You don't impress me.  I'm literally sipping Earl Grey Tea chillaxin in my 100% BLACK leather reclining chair makin moves thru da texts plus im about to get my dick sucked after work again tomorrow.  So in other words my life is great right now, I'm at peace.  It's probably cold as shit in your parents apartment and ur only comforted by that hot bowl of noodles u snackin on.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:28:50 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
You don't impress me.  I'm literally sipping Earl Grey Tea chillaxin in my 100% BLACK leather reclining chair makin moves thru da texts plus im about to get my dick sucked after work again tomorrow.  So in other words my life is great right now, I'm at peace.  It's probably cold as shit in your parents apartment and ur only comforted by that hot bowl of noodles u snackin on.

we are all impressed

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 05:45:53 PM »
Reminds me of when his dad died. Obviously brainwashing goes on all over the globe but these motherfuckers are on another level.

BiggBoogaBiff

we are all impressed

That's becuz I am your God

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ima start typin like u wen I talk 2 u.  Ima just say a bunch of incoherent thoughts and talk in rambles.  

True story, this is how u type:

"Fuck u, fuck shit die, LA Nigga, dogg pound clan for life, fuck, fuck shit, stupid nigga, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit.   I hate u blacks, fuckin niggers, mentally retarded, I feel sorry for your motha, fuck, shit, fuck, shit.  Die RadioTube die.  I wish I was black".  

Truth be told tho, it's actually kinda amusing.  Like u have to have the littlest balls on earth that's known to mankind for u to revert to the nigga word.  It shows your lack of maturity and your true character.  U type who u r and I know your type, u love black culture but keep a far distance from black people.  You're like those deep country rednecks who love football, except it's Hip Hop.  

yea thats exactly what I'm thinking and thats exactly what i said brah, if u like hip hop , that means you want to be black   ::). ur opinions have no base, which is nothing new.

i got homies from pacoima piru and 88 avalon garden crips, and some older dudes that went out with the homies older sister from OVGC real bloods and crips that your maryland crips glorify. and it aint nothing, during middle school n high school everyones from somewhere whether ur from a sureneo gang or armenian power thats just LA. its the norm, nobody flexes nuts like you do, like its something to be proud of. how you gonna be raw, when u never even seen the shaw? lol maryland crips, your ass would just get laughed at, nobody would fuck with a joke like you, they'd prob just get a buch of 13 yr olds to check your ass.

just because i think your a dumb nigga doesn't mean I'm racist, just means your a dumb nigga, arthur.

you makin shit up  shows ur catching feelins and getting desperate, i don't blame you, if i was as fat as you and stupid as you id be just as insecure.

and arthur i told you, paying homeless crackwhores to suck your cock isn't something to be proud of. i do hope you respond back, your posts makes my business trips a bit entertaining.

I'm just disappointed i didn't meet up cham to light one up because i was in NJ most of my trip.

and arthur make a youtube video about me, i would really appreciate it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 06:37:04 PM »
Nigga, nigga, shit, fuck what it is, I mad nigga, I ride real gangster dick u shrimp fried rice eating black.  I hate black, nigga, fuck Maryland boyoy, fuck shit on a nigga, I eat real ramen noodle, I eat real werewolf, I wanna b black.  I piss on my face at night blood black

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 06:42:56 PM »
Nigga, nigga, shit, fuck what it is, I mad nigga, I ride real gangster dick u shrimp fried rice eating black.  I hate black, nigga, fuck Maryland boyoy, fuck shit on a nigga, I eat real ramen noodle, I eat real werewolf, I wanna b black.  I piss on my face at night blood black

cool, want to make a youtube video expressing your displeasure?

maryland rippin aint easy huh?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »
Lmao.  What, r u gonna sip on your magic soy sauce packets from Eddie Leonards and fly over here to chop me up with your super sion samori sword.  U gonna go all Tahoe Komoto Dragon on me, u about to start spittin fireballs at me n shit.  I betchu u could swallow a whole sword too.  U probably wash your hair in duck sauce from the Hunan and take baths to your Smilez N Southstar cd

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 09:30:25 PM »
LMAO  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-8LZbr9R9no&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-8LZbr9R9no&amp;feature=related</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.