Author Topic: Dubcnn: Exclusive Interview With Slim Mobster (Says Aftermath Was Not Involved)  (Read 1356 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I guess it comes down to whether or not being signed to Aftermath means you have to released music via Interscope.  Maybe it'll be set up if you can establish yourself then Interscope will step in and give you money/assistance to push your name out until then you can make independent contracts and such. 

Probably a lesson learned from fucking over too many artist like Bishop Lamont, Joell Ortiz, Stat Quo, and such.  Which I think has had an affect on Dr. Dre especially Lamont's departure.
wouldn't surprise me if they haven't spoken eachother since bishop left

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, I don't really care.  I enjoy music on a track by track selection and respect great works but also can enjoy 1 song from an album and not feel bad about that.  I enjoy a lot of Bishop Lamont's music and look forward to it.  I know Dr. Dre's ear is amazing and look forward to acts associated to him. 

I've only enjoyed several tracks by Slim The Mobster and will judge future tracks when I hear them.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks