Author Topic: NBA Week 3 thread  (Read 2206 times)

rayallen0

Re: NBA Week 3 thread
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2012, 10:18:35 PM »
Deron Willliams lead the nets to the 3rd win. 35 Pts, 2 Reb, 14 Ast

ESPN just reported that Wade left the game w/a heavy limp & Grimace. Could this man(?) be the key to the Heat's season?

Lebron had a monster game sad to see him lose after that performance. 35 Pts, 5 Reb, 6 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk.

Kevin Love leads the T-wolves to a 4th win. 34 Pts, 15 Reb, 1 Ast, 3 Blks.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:22:50 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2012, 10:23:30 PM »
I can't believe Lebron hit his first three of the season earlier in this game. If D Rose added 3's already, why hasn't LBJ improved as well?

I don't think anyone predicted Ty Lawson would be much more than a solid back up PG but he's almost a top player at his position now. Wow

I'd pay money to watch Lawson vs Andre Miller during sprints. Might be the biggest speed disparity between teammates at the same position

4th quarter time. All eyes on Bron Bron on

That might be the worst charge call of all time. Unbelievable. LOL @ Chris Mullin trying 2 single handedly remove the charge from basketball

3 minutes into 4th and LeBron literally hasn't touched the ball (sat for the first two). Heat down 14. This team is bipolar.

Lol seriously.... Instead of improving in the offseason and adding to his arsenal , Lebron digressed and lost part of his arsenal. Not a good look.

LOL, yeah okay. "Do you even watch the games?" LeBron has been posting & taking the ball to the rack way more than he ever has in his career. This nigga.
I can respect that cause it's smart w/his athleticism but no excuse not to have developed that shot better by now

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 11:44:12 PM »
Please don't compare Dwight and Shaq offensively ... Shaq was scoring out of double/triple teams offensively and was an excellent passer in these situations ... Dwight is turnover machine out of double teams ... playing with Kobe/Wade helps but Shaq was still very dominant in the games Kobe was out for injuries .. Shaq in his prime is a much better offensive player that Dwight will ever be

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2012, 09:51:24 AM »
Please don't compare Dwight and Shaq offensively ... Shaq was scoring out of double/triple teams offensively and was an excellent passer in these situations ... Dwight is turnover machine out of double teams ... playing with Kobe/Wade helps but Shaq was still very dominant in the games Kobe was out for injuries .. Shaq in his prime is a much better offensive player that Dwight will ever be

It's an unfair comparison... it's like dissing the homie at the local gym cause he will never be as good as Michael Jordan, telling him he basically sucks because of that. Of course Shaq was much better than Howard offensively, but that isn't a reason to talk shit about Howard. He's still a plain beast.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »
I can't believe Lebron hit his first three of the season earlier in this game. If D Rose added 3's already, why hasn't LBJ improved as well?

I don't think anyone predicted Ty Lawson would be much more than a solid back up PG but he's almost a top player at his position now. Wow

I'd pay money to watch Lawson vs Andre Miller during sprints. Might be the biggest speed disparity between teammates at the same position

4th quarter time. All eyes on Bron Bron on

That might be the worst charge call of all time. Unbelievable. LOL @ Chris Mullin trying 2 single handedly remove the charge from basketball

3 minutes into 4th and LeBron literally hasn't touched the ball (sat for the first two). Heat down 14. This team is bipolar.

Lol seriously.... Instead of improving in the offseason and adding to his arsenal , Lebron digressed and lost part of his arsenal. Not a good look.

LOL, yeah okay. "Do you even watch the games?" LeBron has been posting & taking the ball to the rack way more than he ever has in his career. This nigga.
I can respect that cause it's smart w/his athleticism but no excuse not to have developed that shot better by now

No, of course he should of. But he didn't "regress" like NIK said. He simply doesn't hang outside looking to pop three's.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »
its funny how people completely rule out the spurs and celtics, come playoff time any of those teams could be in the conference finals.

favorites are obviously thunders, mavs, chicago, miami, lakers for candidates to be in the conference finals, but cmon who are we kidding, we all know the mavs arnt winning it again, just like detroit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2012, 02:00:50 PM »

It's an unfair comparison... it's like dissing the homie at the local gym cause he will never be as good as Michael Jordan, telling him he basically sucks because of that. Of course Shaq was much better than Howard offensively, but that isn't a reason to talk shit about Howard. He's still a plain beast.

yea...but Howard isn't known as a great offensive player. when idiots like cham act like he's an offensive beast and act like Shaq attempted more shots just because he played alongside Kobe, peeps gone speak out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2012, 03:02:02 PM »

yea...but Howard isn't known as a great offensive player. when idiots like cham act like he's an offensive beast and act like Shaq attempted more shots just because he played alongside Kobe, peeps gone speak out.

You brought up Shaq LMFAO. All I said was he is undeniably the best center in the NBA & nobody is close.

If 45 & 23 doesn't say it, you're just uneducated.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2012, 05:17:15 PM »
^yea...i brought up shaq to explain to u that if dwight had better offense, he'd be able to create more shots for himself in the post amongst double and triple teams..then u tried to dispute that by saying shaq got up more attempts because he had kobe on his team. smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2012, 05:19:45 PM »
^yea...i brought up shaq to explain to u that if dwight had better offense, he'd be able to create more shots for himself in the post amongst double and triple teams..then u tried to dispute that by saying shaq got up more attempts because he had kobe on his team. smh.

That does have something to do with it, you idiot lmao.

But regardless. That's your response to everything. Dwight & LeBron. For Dwight, "He's not as good as Shaq". For LeBron, "He's got as good as MJ.". Listen to yourself you dumb fuck.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »

That does have something to do with it, you idiot lmao.

But regardless. That's your response to everything. Dwight & LeBron. For Dwight, "He's not as good as Shaq". For LeBron, "He's got as good as MJ.". Listen to yourself you dumb fuck.

huh? who said it doesnt have anything to do with me, gayboy?

my point wasnt that dwight wasnt as good as shaq, u fucking dipshit....the point was that dwight aint good enough in the post to create scoring opportunities for himself. grow up, fuckchild.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »
Mavs are starting to mesh  8) I thought Milwaukee got owned pretty damn hard, but Sac-Town got fucking DISMANTLED. Back-to-back blowouts. Kidd really needs to get his rest, he plays like a completely different person when he's rested. Heading to LA now...  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »
Ok guys, Kobe and his illuminati friends are tipping off against Clip Set on NBA TV. Time to switch channels

Little know fact: Derek Fisher has never committed a foul.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:02:11 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »
well Blazers are back on track with a W over the hornets. 8-5.
Aldridge had another great game 22 Pts, 9 Reb, 1 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk

John wall went the fuck off 38 Pts, 6 Reb, 8 Ast, 4 Stl, 1 Blk. unfortunatly even with that monster of a game the rest of the wizards couldn't back him up and they go to 1-12.

Josh Smith & Joe Johnson put on a clinic against the raptors. bringing the Hawks record to 10-4.
Smith: 28 Pts, 15 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Blk
Johnson: 27 Pts, 5 Reb, 6 Ast, 2 Stl, 3 Blk

and missed yesterdays updates.

Duncan looked like the duncan of old putting up 24 Pts, 11 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk in a win over Phoenix bringing the spurs record to 9-0 at home. 9-4 total.

Paul Milsap makers every team regret letting him slip to the 2nd round yet again with a monster double double game in a win over the nuggets. 26 Pts, 12 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk. 8-4.

and David Lee led the Warriors past the Pistons with 24 Pts, 6 Reb, 3 Ast, 2 Blk. 4-8.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:51:18 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2012, 09:13:03 PM »
Dwight beasted today, with 8 points..