Author Topic: Im Going to see Snoop tomorrow on the Jimmy Kimmel Show  (Read 106 times)

E. J. Rizo

Im Going to see Snoop tomorrow on the Jimmy Kimmel Show
« on: January 30, 2003, 12:57:24 AM »
im going to the Jimmy Kimmel Live show tomorrow.....HELL YEAH....get to see snoop dogg...since he is the co host for this week.....DAMN i cant wait........catch me on tv tomorrow!!!!...lol...

S.G.V.

Re:Im Going to see Snoop tomorrow on the Jimmy Kimmel Show
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 01:19:23 AM »
tight..have fun

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2003, 01:28:46 AM »
please send me an autographed doggystyle cd,  j/k.  have a good time ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2003, 11:57:48 PM »
damn im happy as a mutha right now....i just got back from the show....and i got to meet snoop and shake his hand!!!!!....hell yeah........!!!!!!!!....and seth green too...the guy from austin powers.....dr. evils son.....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 12:06:36 AM »
damn thats tight dogg, did snoop looked hella blazed or what?  I am bout to watch the show in a couple of minutes.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 02:08:37 AM »
damn thats tight dogg, did snoop looked hella blazed or what?  I am bout to watch the show in a couple of minutes.

nah snoop was all sobered up last night... the show was alight but they didn't have no 'goat milk' or nuthin' cuz jimmy got in trouble... the show they did when they was fryin' all the shit n drinkin' 'goat milk' was the best, i don't think they'll ever top that one... that's tight u got 2 go see it thou...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)