Author Topic: News & D/L - Big Hutch First Ever Official MixTape Release (2-track preview)  (Read 236 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Hutch First Ever Official MixTape Release
http://bigshotmusic.net/index/news-post/big-hutch-first-ever-official-mixtape/

Another one for the West Coast Hip-Hop history books as former Ruthless Records artist and Death Row Records exec Big Hutch, a.k.a. Cold 187um, is gearing up to release his very first MixTape entitled “From Pomona With Love.” The West World Records imprint owner was inspired by his son to produce the MixTape to earn the listeners of the younger generation and introduce himself to those whom might not know of his legendary past with the late Eazy-E, Above The Law, 2Pac, Death Row, and being the originator and spearhead of the G-Funk era. “From Pomona With Love” is packed with original and cover songs such as a remake from AC DC‘s “Back In Black”, “Cherish The Day” by Sade, as well as a surprise “Lord Have Mercy” remix featuring WC and Compton’s Most Wanted (MC Eiht and Tha Chill). Other MixTape features include Insane Clown Posse’s Violent J and former Ruthless records label mate, Latin Rapper ALT (not to be mistaken for ATL, Above The Law).

Another one for the West Coast Hip-Hop history books as former Ruthless Records artist and Death Row Records exec Big Hutch, a.k.a. Cold 187um, is gearing up to release his very first MixTape entitled “From Pomona With Love.” The West World Records imprint owner was inspired by his son to produce the MixTape to earn the listeners of the younger generation and introduce himself to those whom might not know of his legendary past with the late Eazy-E, Above The Law, 2Pac, Death Row, and being the originator and spearhead of the G-Funk era. “From Pomona With Love” is packed with original and cover songs such as a remake from AC DC‘s “Back In Black”, “Cherish The Day” by Sade, as well as a surprise “Lord Have Mercy” remix featuring WC and Compton’s Most Wanted (MC Eiht and Tha Chill). Other MixTape features include Insane Clown Posse’s Violent J and former Ruthless records label mate, Latin Rapper ALT (not to be mistaken for ATL, Above The Law).

DOWNLOAD “OTIS” AND “SHE WILL” HERE http://www.zshare.net/download/98553674daa32f98/

New HD Video - OG Big Hutch aka Cold 187um "Otis" http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=277312.0

hutch is one of the best to ever do it but his music aint aged well. i feel like his musical identity started fading when he first went solo. cant say i care anymore and this just sounds like more of the same.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
If it's a quality mixtape, I will buy it. And by quality I also mean high quality audio files.

Hopefully he gets it right with these new projects, because it's very much deserved!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If it's a quality mixtape, I will buy it. And by quality I also mean high quality audio files.

Hopefully he gets it right with these new projects, because it's very much deserved!

Not sure there'll be hard copies yet, people will HAVE to DEMAND them! I already have (send to Big Shot Music). It comes out next week for free download though.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Not sure there'll be hard copies yet, people will HAVE to DEMAND them! I already have (send to Big Shot Music). It comes out next week for free download though.

Hmm damn if they release it for free it will probablly be low quality mp3's... That's fine for previewing purposes, but it's no good for repeated listening. I'll send them a message too, thanks for the heads up.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Just received an e-mail with answers to my questions:

"From Pomona With Love" will be available for free!!! All MP3s will be at
a 320 bit rate. As far as the download, the mixtape will be available on
our site and will download as a Zip file (Mp3's and Cover Art). The only
reason we are staying away from hard copies is because we are trying to
keep this project free for the fans. But, if we get enough request from
the fans wanting hard copies, we shall make service available and shipped
out with worldwide distribution. The only thing with that is that fans
will to have to pay for their shipping and a manufacturing cost of the CD
which will retail the mixtape at $6 to $7 per CD total, depending on where
the CD is shipping to.

Mixtape scheduled to drop this Friday January 20th!!!!"

daggo

• 'G'
If only we could find a hard copie of Sex, Money & Music  :-\ ::)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That would be up to WideAwake to deal with this one! It defnitely would be a hell of a lot better than half og their half-assed BS releases!

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen

Yep, was thinking about that as well.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yep, was thinking about that as well.

Gotta let'em know what the people want. Personally, I didn't want Jewell. Didn't buy it & will not. Above The Law? I'll pre-order it TODAY if they released it!