Author Topic: AFC/NFC Championship games.  (Read 273 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
AFC/NFC Championship games.
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
Ravens @ Patriots.
Giants @ 49ers.

I think we're looking at a Patriot/49ers Superbowl. Not only offense vs. defense, but legendary NFL based coach vs. young NCAA minded coach.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: AFC/NFC Championship games.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:24:34 PM »
Never liked the Giants, hate the Pats, Ravens are boring, and I hate the 9ers with a passion. Hmm..

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:05:40 PM »
I think we get a rematch of Giants-Patriots

49ers-Ravens would be so boring but brother vs brother is a great story line
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 01:37:49 PM »

I actually prefer defensive showdowns to shootouts. In the old days a shootout was less likely and that's what made it special, but in today's game a 3-0 game in the Superbowl of all places would be very intense. I mean if it's not just full of bumbling plays, but rather just shut down defense. That way, every time a team gets a frst down past the 50 yard line, especially by the 4th quarter it'll be very suspenseful. The best baseball game ever would be 2 perfect games by each pitcher going into the 9th inning, so zero-zero at the 2 minute warning of the 4th quarter would be the best game in Football right now.

Now my absolute perfect game would be a 2-0 game between the Pats and Giants ending with Brady getting sacked in the endzone inside of two minutes after holding on to the ball for 7 seconds and not being able to find a guy that is completely wide open. Then the Pats having a successful onside kick on the punt ending with Brady throwing a pick. And personally feelings aside, it would indeed end up as oneof, if not the, most memorable games in NFL history.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 02:40:08 PM »
49ers over Giants
Patriots over Ravens

I'm rooting for a 49ers-Ravens Super Bowl only because I hate the Pats and Giants.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »
I actually prefer defensive showdowns to shootouts. In the old days a shootout was less likely and that's what made it special, but in today's game a 3-0 game in the Superbowl of all places would be very intense. I mean if it's not just full of bumbling plays, but rather just shut down defense. That way, every time a team gets a frst down past the 50 yard line, especially by the 4th quarter it'll be very suspenseful. The best baseball game ever would be 2 perfect games by each pitcher going into the 9th inning, so zero-zero at the 2 minute warning of the 4th quarter would be the best game in Football right now.
Very true, a defensive battle between the Ravens-49ers would be pretty intense
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 03:34:10 PM »

Now my absolute perfect game would be a 2-0 game between the Pats and Giants ending with Brady getting sacked in the endzone inside of two minutes after holding on to the ball for 7 seconds and not being able to find a guy that is completely wide open. Then the Pats having a successful onside kick on the punt ending with Brady throwing a pick. And personally feelings aside, it would indeed end up as oneof, if not the, most memorable games in NFL history.

Agree with that first paragraph.  People arent smart or patient enough to appreciate something that isnt BOOM BAM BLAW in their face like that. 

Hate the niners, hate the giants.  Go afc.  Brady's the man, but everyone knows that already.  Would be nice to see Brady get some revenge on the Giants (lightning aint striking twice for eli)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »
Honestly, its just great to see the Eagles fail so miserably this yr.  If you lived in a cave with only espn and sports illustrated, youd bet your life that the eagles would be here in the playoffs, thank science they aint!!  :laugh:
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 02:45:57 AM »
Honestly, its just great to see the Eagles fail so miserably this yr.  If you lived in a cave with only espn and sports illustrated, youd bet your life that the eagles would be here in the playoffs, thank science they aint!!  :laugh:
Nah just thank Fat Andy for refusing to run the ball & run out the clock when they're supposed to more.  And Jeffrey Lurie for refusing to fire Reid.  Just like with the retardgers it's another case of if they were black they would be fired.  Like that baron davis looking fool on the everest commercials said,' YOU KEEP DOING THE SAME OLD SAME OLD, YOU'RE GONNA GET THE SAME OLD SAME OLD.'  Eagles & Retardgers love the SAME OLD SAME OLD.  And Fat Andy just loves being the Steelers opposite, don't run the ball enough & don't stop the run. 

And both the road teams better win or its another superbowl I refuse 2 watch. 

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 11:45:04 AM »
Defensive games in most sports are the most exciting and intense but it's still not the most popular opinion.  The LSU vs Alabama game had mixed reactions even though Alabama put in one of the most impressive defensive games ever in College Football. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »
Defensive games in most sports are the most exciting and intense but it's still not the most popular opinion.  The LSU vs Alabama game had mixed reactions even though Alabama put in one of the most impressive defensive games ever in College Football. 
Reasons why some defensive teams look so darn great is that some of the SEC offenses are terrible.  Florida with Tebow had good offense in that conference.