Author Topic: MACK 10- Gets Screwed In Court  (Read 724 times)

LAPROMO

• 'G'

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
Re: MACK 10- Gets Screwed In Court
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 02:57:14 PM »
Well it looks like he was screwed before this, if he was having to resort to taking out ridiculous loans like those.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
isn't xzibit, richie rich, mitchy slick, g malone signed to him ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 05:17:03 PM »
What an idiot, all he had to do was show up for court.

papa-smurf

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »
rappers are broke.i bet he used that money he borrowed to stunt in cars,clothes,jewelry & other shit rappers stunt with.rappers rather look like they got money then 2 have money.its crazy.wish mack 10 the best of luck.he must really been super broke & desperate 2 agree to that type of contract

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 08:45:40 PM »
LOL he doesn't turn up at the hearing, the fuck was he think suppose to happen? Half these rappers need to invest their money better, they think once they get paid it last forever. I still can't believe no one learned from MC Hammer.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 09:54:49 PM »
LOL he doesn't turn up at the hearing, the fuck was he think suppose to happen? Half these rappers need to invest their money better, they think once they get paid it last forever. I still can't believe no one learned from MC Hammer.

It's not just rappers though. I remember reading an article about how 80% of athletes are broke within five years of leaving the game.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 11:18:51 PM »

It's not just rappers though. I remember reading an article about how 80% of athletes are broke within five years of leaving the game.

Man, that's crazy. With all that money they make?

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 11:28:12 PM »
isn't xzibit, richie rich, mitchy slick, g malone signed to him ?
that's what i know too.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 11:29:51 PM »
Problem is they think that money's always going to be there and they blow through it. Then all of a sudden their careers over and they squandered all their money. Back to being broke.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 11:41:08 PM »
He would've saved himself a whole lot of trouble if he had just turned up to court, lol..... dumb motherfucker. He got fucked by the judge though, can he counter-sue? Although he probably doesn't have money to do that.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 07:56:50 AM »
He would've saved himself a whole lot of trouble if he had just turned up to court, lol..... dumb motherfucker. He got fucked by the judge though, can he counter-sue? Although he probably doesn't have money to do that.
Yeah, I don't see why he didn't go to court, especially when the ruling would've been in his favor.  But I wouldn't say he got fucked by the judge, since the judge just followed procedure.  For example, if you got ticketed for doing 100+ mph on the freeway, but you decide to fight it in court but the officer who pulled you over doesn't show up, then you just got a get-out-of-jail free card and the ticket gets thrown out, even though you were clearly doing something illegal.  Since there's no one representing the other side, it has to default to the other party winning.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »

Man, that's crazy. With all that money they make?
Yeah, if they don't invest (or at least save) money while blowing through their earnings on a big house and a fleet of luxury cars.  It's easy to lose all that money, especially if you're not one of the huge athletes with massive endorsement deals, like Kobe or Lebron.  I've thought about what I'd buy if I won the lotto, and even with $10-20 million, it gets used up fast.  So you can imagine how much more quickly it goes when you actually have the money, especially if we're talking about athletes who get their first taste of real money if they grew up poor.

D-TalkX

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »
Not sure I buy this, it's not constitutional in anyway, good luck seeing your money Ito.

dexter

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »
Not sure I buy this, it's not constitutional in anyway, good luck seeing your money Ito.
TRUE