Author Topic: 2012 Superbowl Thread.  (Read 764 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
2012 Superbowl Thread.
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:05 PM »
New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Seven Patriots and fifteen Giants are still on the team that were there in 2008.

Should be a good game. Going to come down to the best defensive line vs. the best offensive line. I expect a very high scoring game, both defenses are below 25th in the league.

Lunatic

Re: 2012 Superbowl Thread.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:01:22 PM »
Giants 38-34
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
Eli has already surpassed Brady in my eyes with his performance against San Fran yesterday. I expect him to cement it in a couple weeks.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »
Hoping for another Giants win.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 03:38:13 PM »
Is there any way both teams can lose? :(

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
What's with the hate for the Giants? I see a lot of people hate them lol. Considering how many teams I hate (Giants not being one of them), that surprises me

Colts
Texans
Jaguars
Patriots
Ravens
Steelers
Jets
Eagles
Cowboys

List of teams I hate LOL

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
What's with the hate for the Giants? I see a lot of people hate them lol. Considering how many teams I hate (Giants not being one of them), that surprises me

Colts
Texans
Jaguars
Patriots
Ravens
Steelers
Jets
Eagles
Cowboys

List of teams I hate LOL

You're going to love the Colts if Manning leaves. It'll juice your record every year.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »

Colts
Texans
Jaguars
Patriots
Ravens
Steelers
Jets
Eagles
Cowboys

List of teams I hate LOL

You're going to love the Colts if Manning leaves. It'll juice your record every year.
I'll have no problem with that haha

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 07:27:46 PM »
Eli has already surpassed Brady in my eyes with his performance against San Fran yesterday. I expect him to cement it in a couple weeks.

Lol what? Eli wasn't impressive in the least bit yesterday what are you smoking? Take away the two muffed punt returns and the giants only put up ten points. I counted a minimum of three dropped interventions by the niners defense. That was an extremely mediocre game by Eli, the giants had no business winning that game, they won off the strength of two terrible turnovers.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 04:03:22 AM »

Lol what? Eli wasn't impressive in the least bit yesterday what are you smoking? Take away the two muffed punt returns and the giants only put up ten points. I counted a minimum of three dropped interventions by the niners defense. That was an extremely mediocre game by Eli, the giants had no business winning that game, they won off the strength of two terrible turnovers.

This is why you don't understand football.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 10:48:09 AM »
1. Kyle Williams lost the game for the 49ers. It wouldn't even be close if he didn't fuck up completely, twice.
2. You complain Brady's receivers give him "YAC"; Victor Cruz makes Eli what he is. Nicks too. The difference is twice a game they get YAC for 60+ yards.

Week 16 vs the Jets - Giants were at there one yard line, Eli throws Cruz a six yard pass, he takes it to the house.
Week 17 vs the Cowboys - Nicks & Cruz have plays with over 40 yards of YAC doing nothing with Eli's five yard pass. I think Cruz's in that game was over 70 yards too.
Wild Card Round vs the Falcons - Nicks has a 72 yarder.
Divisional Round vs the Packers - Nicks is bouncing off defenders for 50 yards of YAC & catches some stupid, AWFULY defended Hail Mary.
Conference Round vs 49ers - There wasn't some crazy 50+ yard play made by a receiver & the Giants got beat bad. The first fumble puts them at their 30. Then the second one was the same.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:56 PM »
1. Kyle Williams lost the game for the 49ers. It wouldn't even be close if he didn't fuck up completely, twice.
2. You complain Brady's receivers give him "YAC"; Victor Cruz makes Eli what he is. Nicks too. The difference is twice a game they get YAC for 60+ yards.

Week 16 vs the Jets - Giants were at there one yard line, Eli throws Cruz a six yard pass, he takes it to the house.
Week 17 vs the Cowboys - Nicks & Cruz have plays with over 40 yards of YAC doing nothing with Eli's five yard pass. I think Cruz's in that game was over 70 yards too.
Wild Card Round vs the Falcons - Nicks has a 72 yarder.
Divisional Round vs the Packers - Nicks is bouncing off defenders for 50 yards of YAC & catches some stupid, AWFULY defended Hail Mary.
Conference Round vs 49ers - There wasn't some crazy 50+ yard play made by a receiver & the Giants got beat bad. The first fumble puts them at their 30. Then the second one was the same.

I never said Eli was better than Peyton, I said hat I saw from his performance on Sunday in San Fran makes him better than Brady. and if Williams returned that OT punt for a TD, Eli's performance wouldn't have been any worse.

Too many people equate team wins and team losses with QB performance. The best game I ever saw a QB play was Peyton Manning's loss to Pitt in 05. What he was able to do under that kind of pressure and playing from behind all game was phenomenal. Indy couldn't muster up a run to save their lives, they let Roth who was hardly an airing it tyoe of guy that year score two early TDs, Peyton was sacked 5 times and had like 1.9 seconds in the pocket, the WRs couldn't get any separation 90% of the game, and through it all he never lost his composure.

Brady sucks under real pressure, not emotional pressure, but actual up the middle smashing pressure. Overturned Polamalu INT included or not, Peyton played a better game than any QB in history could have played in that situation.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »
None of that relatively comes close to changing the fact that Cruz & Nicks just make plays after catching the ball.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 06:08:24 PM »
None of that relatively comes close to changing the fact that Cruz & Nicks just make plays after catching the ball.

Who is trying to change the fact? I never said Eli is better than Brady because his WRs can't YAC.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »

Who is trying to change the fact? I never said Eli is better than Brady because his WRs can't YAC.

Eli looks good at all because his WR make plays for him.