Author Topic: Pac dissin Ice Cube: Damn Pac kept it real and didn't let any shit go un-notice  (Read 1402 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
props for posting this, just to see Ananda Lewis again 8)

word.. 1 more reason why I love the 90's, they don't make bitches like that anymore!  8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
pac was an attention whore it seems to me...

cubes whole shit was  why cant they play wc records on they radio stations.

pacs issue is much more personal then that.

pac was in jail when wc slaughterhouse came out and west up that alone debunks pacs whole argument...cubes was fighting for west coast rap prominance back when pac was still trying to figure out what coast he wanted to claim.

mc new york anyone?

Cube vs. Common, Common a CHI-TOWN MIDWEST MC. do your fuckin research fuckin homokid.

it was a back pack rap vs gangsta rap thing it hadn't quite developed into a eastcoast west coast all out war yet ferhat you crooked shampoo and conditioner using faggot.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pac was the biggest bullshitter of them all. almost everything he said was a lie. fuckin ballerina rapist

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Ice Cube said in that interview "Don't pay attention to that East Coast/West Coast thing. By early '97, the Hip Hop nation will be unified".

Obviously Ice Cube was in on the murders of Pac & Big.

Hack Wilson - real

Ice Cube said in that interview "Don't pay attention to that East Coast/West Coast thing. By early '97, the Hip Hop nation will be unified".

Obviously Ice Cube was in on the murders of Pac & Big.
agreed

O.G A.Geesta'z

your such a faggot infinite... if Pac told you every other rapper was wack except him you would believe it cus your dumbass cant think for yourself

you and nik talk about how yall call yourselves lambs cus your pure and dont feed into bullshit but you feed into any bullshit 2pac throws your way...
The West is Back

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

pac was in jail when wc slaughterhouse came out and west up that alone debunks pacs whole argument...cubes was fighting for west coast rap prominance back when pac was still trying to figure out what coast he wanted to claim.

mc new york anyone?

dead on, +1. Really both were talking about the same things as far as radio stations and other weak ass biases hyped up on both coasts. Pac just was on a emotional tangent back then and some of his disses were just blind assaults on people that left you scratching your head why.

Triple OG Rapsodie

cubes whole shit was  why cant they play wc records on they radio stations.

mc new york anyone?

dead on, +1. Really both were talking about the same things as far as radio stations and other weak ass biases hyped up on both coasts. Pac just was on a emotional tangent back then and some of his disses were just blind assaults on people that left you scratching your head why.

Pac was just dissing various rappers, basically anyone who had a problem with him or even looked at him wrong. Ice Cube's problems with the east coast were for a legitimate reason.

2euce 7even

why was pac mad @ cube?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
becasue he felt threatened that cubes lil beef with the east would render tupacs gimmick obsolete he basically says it almost verbatim.

not saying pac was using getting shot as a gimmick but he definetly rode that shit till the wheels fell off....literally.

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!

mc new york anyone?

Cube vs. Common, Common a CHI-TOWN MIDWEST MC. do your fuckin research fuckin homokid.

it was a back pack rap vs gangsta rap thing it hadn't quite developed into a eastcoast west coast all out war yet ferhat you crooked shampoo and conditioner using faggot.

You fuckin maron, you didn´t understand my point i was speaking about the east vs. west thing, this theard is about that basiclly, even that dude that posted this video above was showing that this was about hiphop coast wars.

So why the fuck are you punk ass speaking about gangsta rap vs. backback rap? why the fuck you bringing common into this? he´s a backpack nigga from the Mid-West, not from the Eastcoast you fucking Hoe Ass Pussy white trash shit bitch!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i must have activated his traps.

this is da killa bitch

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:45:05 AM by PETEY the GREAT »

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

becasue he felt threatened that cubes lil beef with the east would render tupacs gimmick obsolete he basically says it almost verbatim.

here's the difference petey:  2pac was shot on the east coast, cube was not.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
but to white kids and euros like ferhat eating up the sensationalism they didnt care it was just fun to watch the drama unfurl...they probably thought there was gunfire exchanged at the grammys and shit lol

i feel both add justifiable beef with the east at the time. cube had to deal with the fbi and all types of shit just so niggas like pac could even see shelf space at record stores.

he should have respected that.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:07:39 PM by PETEY the GREAT »