Author Topic: Pac dissin Ice Cube: Damn Pac kept it real and didn't let any shit go un-notice  (Read 1405 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Pac didn't let any bullshit slide.  He told it like it is and kept it real.  Although I love Ice Cube and love Westside Connection for representing the West, what he says here is true.  And by the way, much love to Ananda, how come we don't have intelligent black females like her on BET anymore... ohh wait.. I forgot, Robert Johnson sold them out in 98

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHnUBONbbic?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HHnUBONbbic?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

pac was the biggest bullshitter of them all. almost everything he said was a lie. fuckin ballerina rapist

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Quadruple OG

Must be a slow news day if this is being discussed again.

Blasphemy (A)

Pac didn't let any bullshit slide.  He told it like it is and kept it real.  Although I love Ice Cube and love Westside Connection for representing the West, what he says here is true.  And by the way, much love to Ananda, how come we don't have intelligent black females like her on BET anymore... ohh wait.. I forgot, Robert Johnson sold them out in 98

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHnUBONbbic?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HHnUBONbbic?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

You should of killed yourself, I mean 2pac hated dead beat fathers, how does it feel to be what 2pac hated the most?

On the subject at hand How can 2pac say he master Cubes Style? Ice Cubes first 3 Albums (EP Included) are far beter then tupacs first 2 albums (Back when he was a political rapper). So no way he ever master that style, and Hit em Up? Ever hear of No Vaseline? Gangsta Gangsta? or any of Ice Cubes tracks that wreaked havoc on America Sound Waves at the time? lol I swear 2pac must of been raped in jail, he got so much shit pushed in it was in his brain.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
pac was an attention whore it seems to me...

cubes whole shit was  why cant they play wc records on they radio stations.

pacs issue is much more personal then that.

pac was in jail when wc slaughterhouse came out and west up that alone debunks pacs whole argument...cubes was fighting for west coast rap prominance back when pac was still trying to figure out what coast he wanted to claim.

mc new york anyone?

HighEyeCue

props for posting this, just to see Ananda Lewis again 8)

Hack Wilson - real

pac was the biggest bullshitter of them all. almost everything he said was a lie. fuckin ballerina rapist

lol all the euros are gonna be all over this tmrw

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!

pac was in jail when wc slaughterhouse came out and west up that alone debunks pacs whole argument...cubes was fighting for west coast rap prominance back when pac was still trying to figure out what coast he wanted to claim.

mc new york anyone?

Cube vs. Common, Common a CHI-TOWN MIDWEST MC. do your fuckin research fuckin homokid.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

lol all the euros are gonna be all over this tmrw

Lmao....

Hack Wilson - real

common killed ice cubes tough guy reputation in one song

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

SORRY HOMIE BUT U ARE 100% WRONG THERE, THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

Hack Wilson - real

SORRY HOMIE BUT U ARE 100% WRONG THERE, THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

go take more naked pics of yourself in the mirror bro

common killed him and cube cried to farrikhan to squash the beef

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

mc new york anyone?

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

Must be a slow news day if this is being discussed again.

This

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

go take more naked pics of yourself in the mirror bro

common killed him and cube cried to farrikhan to squash the beef

Nah Ill Let Ur Sister Or Girl Do That If U Got One Muthafucka ;)