Author Topic: Dr. Dre is working with Lil Wayne??  (Read 1063 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr. Dre is working with Lil Wayne??
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 01:43:39 AM »
im not interested in dre working with lil wayne again
Slim The Mobster
@Slimthemobster
Just got off the phone with @drdre told me he gettin it in with lil wayne tonight..... #detox

http://twitter.com/#!/Slimthemobster/status/164162969217929216

poor choice of words
LOL.
I get it in part 2 :laugh:

by the way, TRG, can you check your inbox?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:53:31 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

dnjp4life

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 03:52:33 AM »
I'm past the point of caring who Dr. Dre collaborates with anymore. 

Lucifuge

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 04:12:20 AM »
With Ross will be cool  8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 04:28:27 AM »
Slim The Mobster
@Slimthemobster
Just got off the phone with @drdre told me he gettin it in with lil wayne tonight..... #detox

Dr. Dre mentioned he likes Lil Wayne.  Lil Wayne is selling, so he must be doing it for the money.  I hope to god he doesn't put him on Detox if it ever drops.  If he thinks this guy is talented, I'm worriedverd about Dr. Dre's future.

As much as I dislike Lil Wayne and his music since the Carter albums, he used to make good music. He can rap. I'm sure if he's in the studio 1 on 1 with a producer who guides him, it can work out really well. The man can rap, even though he doesn't showcase his talent much.

Yeah Wayne definitely has talent, he just needs someone to harness it and guide him. Dre seems to be doing a bit of a southern working tour with tip, nelly, Ross and now wayne. Interesting options, maybe he's making a southern version of "some l.a. niggas"

More like Dre is working on a southern photo album lol.

Btw, Nelly is from the mid-west.

Matty

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 04:51:42 AM »
detox baby

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 10:45:25 AM »
Slim The Mobster
@Slimthemobster

Dr. Dre mentioned he likes Lil Wayne.  Lil Wayne is selling, so he must be doing it for the money.  I hope to god he doesn't put him on Detox if it ever drops.  If he thinks this guy is talented, I'm worried about Dr. Dre's future.

As much as I dislike Lil Wayne and his music since the Carter albums, he used to make good music. He can rap. I'm sure if he's in the studio 1 on 1 with a producer who guides him, it can work out really well. The man can rap, even though he doesn't showcase his talent much.

Corny punchlines aside, Lil Wayne is a far better rapper then he ever was then. 

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
Slim The Mobster
@Slimthemobster

Dr. Dre mentioned he likes Lil Wayne.  Lil Wayne is selling, so he must be doing it for the money.  I hope to god he doesn't put him on Detox if it ever drops.  If he thinks this guy is talented, I'm worried about Dr. Dre's future.

Only reason I don't like wayne is cause that motherfucker sounds like a Alien to Me.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »

Good to see Dre on stage with Wayne, performing a song Jay-Z wrote for him!

Portugoal

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »
Slim The Mobster
@Slimthemobster

When I listen to 500 Degreez and The Block Is Hot, I hear the guidance of Mannie Fresh. This was Wayne at his best.

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 09:39:17 PM »
cough's cough's coughhOmo , Coughhh !!

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
cough's cough's coughhOmo , Coughhh !!

get the dick out your mouth.

heat

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 02:58:50 PM »
I'm past the point of caring who Dr. Dre collaborates with anymore

Exactly, i dont give a hot fuck who he records with he's on big bad Interscope theyre gonna put him with most high sellers (plus own signees) to produce music whether it drops on detox or other albums or drops at all, its big bucks music industry dre doesnt control everything!

papa-smurf

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »
dr dre have worked with every body in the industry for this detox album.dipset,rick ross,wayne,t.i,justin beiber.u name it.