Author Topic: Dr. Dre gives Ricky $100,000 Hublot watch for his birthday  (Read 1627 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre gives Ricky $100,000 Hublot watch for his birthday
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 04:46:42 AM »
id rather c Dre work wit Ricky than Fif in the future

I'd rather see him work with Snoop & Kurupt, Kendrick & Jay, DOC & Slim.

Okka

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 04:51:42 AM »
not suprised,dre always been disloyal.when snoop was fighting the murder case,dre turned his back on him,when 2pac was rideing,dre turned his back on 2pac & started working with 2pac enimies,now he works with 50 cent enimies,dre just not loyal.

Disloyal to who? 50 Cent? 50 and Dre ain't never even been that tight to begin with, it's Eminem who always been more friends with 50 than Dr. Dre. There's been a lot of little bullshit comments from 50 about Dre through the years he has been signed to Aftermath. I really doubt that Dr. Dre even likes him, it's all about that money man. You don't see him even mentionin' 50 anymore. He knows 50's career is over.

Dr. Dre never liked 2Pac, he said he's done with Death Row when he was signed.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 05:07:03 AM »
how did i know the resident euro stans would be turning this thread into some soap opera shit.

you guys need some pussy asap.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 05:09:18 AM »
not suprised,dre always been disloyal.when snoop was fighting the murder case,dre turned his back on him,when 2pac was rideing,dre turned his back on 2pac & started working with 2pac enimies,now he works with 50 cent enimies,dre just not loyal.

Disloyal to who? 50 Cent? 50 and Dre ain't never even been that tight to begin with, it's Eminem who always been more friends with 50 than Dr. Dre. There's been a lot of little bullshit comments from 50 about Dre through the years he has been signed to Aftermath. I really doubt that Dr. Dre even likes him, it's all about that money man. You don't see him even mentionin' 50 anymore. He knows 50's career is over.

Funniesrt thing is without Dre's backing & beats (yeahn especially "In da Club"), Fif would never have blown up to sell 10 mills to begin with, he wouls have remained an average rapper with an average career.
Big mixtape buzz or not.

Matty

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »
big percentage of dislikes for the vid 8)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 08:13:37 AM »
lol when did ferhat become so obsessed with masons

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 08:23:04 AM »
lol when did ferhat become so obsessed with masons

Lmao, i know you ain´t a rapper but your´re the biggest one. that´s for sure.

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »
how did i know the resident euro stans would be turning this thread into some soap opera shit.

you guys need some pussy asap.

Why that Euro Vs. USA thing in here? fuck the USA, fuck Europe,fuck Asia & Fuck Australia, Fuck the whole wide World period, fuck Colours. Can we shape a new race Called Hip-Hop?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »
what ever you are claiming thats what im against ferhat.

if you are hip hop im claiming country now.

if your a euro im claiming us

if you move to the us im gonna start riding for europe....its not europeans i dont like its euro peons like you.

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 11:14:46 AM »
what ever you are claiming thats what im against ferhat.

if you are hip hop im claiming country now.

if your a euro im claiming us

if you move to the us im gonna start riding for europe....its not europeans i dont like its euro peons like you.

Wow look @ that another groupie for me huh?

V2DHeart

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »

Dr. Dre never liked 2Pac, he said he's done with Death Row when he was signed.

It wasn't 2Pac that he didn't like, it was the huge trouble associated with him, and legal troubles that'd be brought to the (his) label that he didn't like. He had had enough after Daz was brining idiots into the studio and bullying the engineers and workers, and Suge doing nothing about it, and after the Snoop trial. That 2Pac situation, and then brining in MC Hammer for pop privileges was the nail in the coffin.

For people, including 2Pac to say Dre aint worked in years was a bit out of order on his part though. Dr Dre done more in 1 year for 2Pac, than he done for Death Row as a whole, in years. 2Pac signed, and Dre (with persuasion) gave him 3 beats, appeared/collaborated in 2 of his videos, helped promote his album with him on MTV and so on. 2Pac was pretty dumb at that point IMO, listening to other people too easily, and turning on Dre like that after how he helped him to become a global pop star from the commercial rapper he was beforehand.. 2Pac himself knew what the studio was like, and told many to quit the BS so that he could work. He should have sympathised with Dre and his situation, rather than listening to Suge, dangling the carrot in front of him, and essentially offering him Dre's place which ever way you look at it.   
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lucifuge

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 02:39:11 AM »
id rather c Dre work wit Ricky than Fif in the future

I'd rather see him work with Snoop & Kurupt, T.I., D.O.C, & Xzibit.

Rick Ross >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

HighEyeCue

The_Offence

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 03:07:47 PM »
100,000 is nothing to dre. people forget this nigga dre is still making crazy money off eminem and 50.