Author Topic: Crooked I dropping mixtape soon (feat. Soopafly/Ras Kass/Slaughterhouse...)  (Read 888 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Crooked I dropping mixtape soon (feat. Soopafly/Ras Kass/Slaughterhouse...)
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 09:44:27 PM »
Whoa!  Can't wait to hear the Soopafly feature.  Crooked I did the best thing possible to promote his new mixtape.  He made sure everyone knew Soopafly was involved, he put Soopafly's name up in front of everyone elses.  That is a smart thing to do.  This could be really big.  Hopefully Soopafly produced the track and they are rapping about beating up hoes with the butts of their pistols and making hoes shine their shoes for them. 

how many copies of Da Whoopty Whoop do you own? lol

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 12:40:29 AM »
info sounds good... hopefully there's no dj involved.
And hard copies available....  8)

Okka

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 12:50:43 AM »
Good to hear Crooked I fuckin with Dogg Pound again. He should try to concentrate on releasin' the album though, fuck digital EP's and mixtapes.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 12:56:21 AM »
A few other things he posted on Twitter regarding the mixtape over the last couple weeks -

"S/O @rocmarci for rockin 1 wit me on the new tape. Salute!"

"Where's @dalocksmith at? I need a Bay spitter on this new tape tho."

Additionally, he's also reached out to Bad Lucc, Lady of Rage and Daz Dillinger in the past few weeks. Could be interesting!
locksmith and rage would nice, surely he can get better features than daz and bad lucc though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 01:57:10 AM »
A few other things he posted on Twitter regarding the mixtape over the last couple weeks -

"S/O @rocmarci for rockin 1 wit me on the new tape. Salute!"

"Where's @dalocksmith at? I need a Bay spitter on this new tape tho."

Additionally, he's also reached out to Bad Lucc, Lady of Rage and Daz Dillinger in the past few weeks. Could be interesting!
locksmith and rage would nice, surely he can get better features than daz and bad lucc though.

...like clint dog huh? nah on some real shit, it would be dope to see him with snoop again, what´s up with the game & wiz song did someone knows that?

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »
 Sounds good.

V2DHeart

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 11:29:57 AM »
This isn't a mixtape. It's an album, who's he trying to kid
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 12:09:47 PM »
i fell ashamed for crooked is career

me too,

snoop won't ever feature with crook cause snoop is out of crook's price range,   and on the real snoop ain't feelin' crook's music
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 12:16:10 PM »
I ain't feelin' crook's music neither, but he is the basically the only star on these wack forums

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »

snoop won't ever feature with crook cause snoop is out of crook's price range,   and on the real snoop ain't feelin' crook's music

LMAO

smackdog is so butt hurt he didnt get a shout out on hip hop weekly he goes and makes shit up now

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »

LMAO

smackdog is so butt hurt he didnt get a shout out on hip hop weekly he goes and makes shit up now

snooop did an interview on dubcnn where he made a point of saying he doesn't like crook's music......

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 12:40:59 PM »

LMAO

snooop did an interview on dubcnn where he made a point of saying he doesn't like crook's music......

how many years ago was that, 5?

shut the fuck up now

Matty

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 01:19:30 PM »
smackdog posts in more crooked i threads than any other user. seems like a fan to me.

west west y'all.