Author Topic: The Official Tyga "Careless World" Album Discussion Thread  (Read 1231 times)

Lunatic

Re: The Official Tyga "Careless World" Album Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »
Album is alright, kinda underwhelming IMO

Not a lot of "bad" tracks, but enough of "good" ones either. Basically, most songs are like a 3/5.

The two best tracks are easily "Black Crowns" & "Kings & Queens." Nas absolutely destroys  8)

Big Sean's verse is a highlight also. Tracks with Robin Thicke, T-Pain & J. Cole also are all decent.

And I love the Birdman skit  :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Quadruple OG

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »
I think Tyga is cool. He is pretty generic, but he is making hot songs and has some hot production. Black Thoughts 2 I really liked, that more recent mixtape not as much, but I cant wait for this album.

The saltyness of some posters on this forum is really crazy though. Tyga is hot and he should get support from the west, even if you think he is generic, no need to dump on him, he is trying to make moves and holds down Cali, what else can you ask?

I should support an artist I think is wack just because he's from Cali?

D Breezy

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »
i think people are overlookin the fact that a dude who made a song that goes 'rack city bitch, rack rack city bitch', actually had the nerve to use a mlk sample... im sure mlk would b proud to see what he fought for Lol
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
Funny how y'all listen to washed up west coast rappers but not give Tyga a chance because he came out on Young Money. He isn't any worse at rapping than Snoop and if we're honest, probably has a better album.

Doesn't make a difference what label he's on. Dude is bland and generic. He's the real-life version of the "create a player" function for any sports video game.

Bland and generic describes most of the rappers people talk about on here. If you're checking the next daz album, you shouldn't have anything against this. You'll go on about bringing the west coast back but refuse to even listen to any music from the one dude making any progress.

Difference between Daz and Tyga:

Daz is played out; there's only so much gangsta shit you can talk before it gets boring. Tyga is flat out boring; nothing about the guy sets him apart from any other rapper out there. He has some solid production, but even that can't save his generic-ness.

generic fresh rapper >>> generic played out rapper. Hop off the haterade.

hahhahahaha

yeeeaahhh

by the way this album is great!! like i've said before if you want the west too rise then  give these newer artists a chance.

plus to people saying he is a generic mmmm id say that is true but in this album he atleast tries to switch it up from his braggadocio cocky rappin style he always does!

1. Careless World [1500 or Nuthin]
2. Lil Homie (feat. Pharrell) [Pharrell]
3. Muthafucka Up (feat. Nicki Minaj) [T-Minus](BETTER BE A FUCKING SINGLE)
4. Echoes Interlude [Arthur McArthur]
5. Do It All [DJ Mustard]
6. I'm Gone (feat. Big Sean) [Boi-1da]
7. For the Fame (feat. Chris Brown & Wynter Gordon) [Cool & Dre]
8. Birdman Skit [Arthur McArthur]
9. Potty Mouth (feat. Busta Rhymes) [Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph]
10. Faded (feat. Lil Wayne) [Dync3]
11. Rack City [DJ Mustard]

12. Black Clowns [1500 or Nuthin]
13. Celebration (feat. T-Pain) {Tha Bizness]
14. Far Away (feat. Chris Richardson) [Jess Jackson]
15. Mystic AKA Mado Karu Mieru Skit [Arthur McArthur]
16. This Is Like (feat. Robin Thicke) [Pharrell & Polow Da Don]
17. King & Queens (feat. Nas & Wale) [The Olympicks]
18. Let It Show (feat. J. Cole) [J. Cole & Elite]
(this one is for those who call him generic)
19. Love Game [Jeff Bhasker]
20. Lay You Down (feat. Lil Wayne) [Infamous & Drew Correa]
21. Light Dreams (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Jess Jackson]

that's 8 songs out of 18 real tracks!

id say in this day and age thats a good album!! majority of albums these days have like 3 or 4 good songs on their albums!

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 10:25:53 PM »
i think people are overlookin the fact that a dude who made a song that goes 'rack city bitch, rack rack city bitch', actually had the nerve to use a mlk sample... im sure mlk would b proud to see what he fought for Lol

Yes he did make a song that goes rack city bitch rack rack city bitch...but that song that goes rack city bitch rack rack city bitch is fuckin dope

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »

Yes he did make a song that goes rack city bitch rack rack city bitch...but that song that goes rack city bitch rack rack city bitch is fuckin dope

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 05:57:42 AM »
You can't be generic and fresh at the same time. Two separate meanings there. Tyga unfortunately falls under the former and not the latter.

MistaNova

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2012, 06:22:31 AM »
The saltyness of some posters on this forum is really crazy though. Tyga is hot and he should get support from the west, even if you think he is generic, no need to dump on him, he is trying to make moves and holds down Cali, what else can you ask?

Take note. This forum only cares about rappers from Cali who only know how to rap about gangbanging and weed.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2012, 07:35:14 AM »

Take note. This forum cares about rappers who know how to rap.

*fixed for those that don't fall under that generalization.

BabyBird

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 03:12:39 PM »
Stay Up Stay True!

hitsaw

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 03:45:39 PM »
The album doesn't got a west coast sound, But i like the album,
It's Better than 40 glocc his new album

TheWestcoastExecutive

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »
Tyga coo but not better than the Westcoast its in this following order #mypoinion
1. Kendrick Lamar
2. Ghetto Prophet
3. Nipsey

www.thaghettoprophet.com
The Westcoast Executive

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 04:30:35 PM »
I fuck with it. 8)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »

Take note. This forum only cares about rappers from Cali who only know how to rap about gangbanging and weed.
you know you only like him cuz hes a jap like you

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2012, 04:40:27 PM »

you know you only like him cuz hes a jap like you

he's half viet