Author Topic: Worst album in Ice Cubes discography  (Read 767 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Worst album in Ice Cubes discography
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 01:28:59 PM »
no

Tha Crip

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »
Man i wish that aftermath deal happened, Dre coulda brought out the best in Cube and he coulda had at least 1 classic under his belt for the 2000's  :-\
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »
i am the west

hot garbage

The disappointing thing about it was it showed up how far Cube has fallen lyrically and thematically. They guy just seems to have nothing to say anymore
I am the West as a title is about as bad as the time KRS was going around saying HE was hip hop.
sorry to tell you but it is fact KRS-1 is hip hop . so the title is not at bad at all because KRS-1 is realy hip hop .

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 04:04:30 PM »
i am the west

hot garbage

The disappointing thing about it was it showed up how far Cube has fallen lyrically and thematically. They guy just seems to have nothing to say anymore
I am the West as a title is about as bad as the time KRS was going around saying HE was hip hop.
sorry to tell you but it is fact KRS-1 is hip hop . so the title is not at bad at all because KRS-1 is realy hip hop .

no, Nelly is hip hop

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 04:09:32 PM »
its a shame all these 80s rappers have inferiority complex's like those 2
but they don't have inferiority complex's ,youngster. none of  80s rappers have inferiority complex's ,youngster. the problem is that people like you & the youth have no respect for them or what they did . because every 80's rapper is still better then 99% rappers from today.you treat 80's rapper like they should be dead & gone already when that is bullshit . hip hop is hip hop because of rappers of 80's not you or any youngster.so rappers from the 80's are hip hop & always will be hip hop .

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »
i am the west

hot garbage

no, Nelly is hip hop
funny .  i am friends with nelly & i was with KRS-1 with there beef

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 04:12:27 PM »
i feel bad 4 u, nelly is wack

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
i feel bad 4 u, nelly is wack
i feel bad 4 u, for how ignorant,closeminded, & how wrong you are . nelly is not wack as all,hater . nothing about nelly is wack like you . nelly is king of mayor & the king of st louis but you are not even from america. so how would you know anything.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 04:35:27 PM »
lmao u get so butt hurt easily :D

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 04:41:43 PM »
butt hurt ? how gay & ignorant are you . i raised right unlike you & petey. grow up loser! . i not ignorant closeminded piece of crap like you that thinks it is alright to wish someone dead for someone else. sorry i was raised right unlike you & petey . sorry i not trash like you two. they only person get their butts hurt are you & petey not me .

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »
butt hurt ? how gay & ignorant are you . i raised right unlike you & petey. grow up loser! . i not ignorant closeminded piece of crap like you that thinks it is alright to wish someone dead for someone else. sorry i was raised right unlike you & petey . sorry i not trash like you two. they only person get their butts hurt are you & petey not me .

the fact u go on these little rants amuses me

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 04:45:20 PM »

the fact u go on these little rants amuses me
but they are not rants ,they are straight up hardcore truth.

Cavvy

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
Im noticing War hasnt attracted any votes, do people conside this a good release for Cube?

Okka

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 04:54:16 PM »

I think you need to learn how to speak if your first language is supposed to be English.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 04:56:29 PM »
"I Am The West South"