Author Topic: Worst album in Ice Cubes discography  (Read 766 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Worst album in Ice Cubes discography
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 05:10:38 PM »
I Think the War and Peace albums are the only two Disc I Don't have cause most of the tracks were well kind of shitty. LNCL had some good joints on it, Raw Footage had some good Joints, I Am The West barely had a few good joints on it. if I had to choose it'd be the War and Peace albums, he should of just had taken the best tracks from both and made one. He tried to stretch out his material on that project imo.

Anything Post Predator is generally not as good, Lethal Injection Despite the fact I love it, is actually a bad Cube record, especially compared to his First 3 and his EP.  Course its reception has gotten better over time, and as aged really well. So in essence Post Lethal is where his music starts to get crappy. 

but yah worse is War and Peace, you can select either 1, they both sucked for me.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
dont get the hate for "War"....i thought it had some great tracks. considerably better than "Peace".........and "Lethal Injection" is a near classic.

HeilJake

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »
probably I am the west , had 2 hot joints on it but the rest were trash.

Ware and Peace vol 1 is my favourite ice cube album of all time

D-TalkX

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 08:04:55 PM »
I Am The West then the Peace Disc although there were 2 classic tracks on that album.

Agreed

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2012, 12:18:33 AM »
dont get the hate for "War"....i thought it had some great tracks. considerably better than "Peace".........and "Lethal Injection" is a near classic.

Got to look at the albums that proceeded it that people always compare it too lol. Yeah compared to Death Certificate, AMW, The Predator, even Bow Down yeah it is not better than those. But yeah War is a slept on album, I would go as far to say beat wise it is his best other than Bow Down and that was a group project. Personal classic for me.

papa-smurf

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2012, 06:17:19 PM »
Nothing like LA off I am the west was one of the best songs I heard.hood robbing was dope 2

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
Laugh Now Cry later is a dope album yall trippin!!

especially looking back ice cube and lil jon collabos were always great!!