Author Topic: o2-29-2o12: DJ Doobie Roach ''Pillow Case Full Of Coke'' {EP}  (Read 211 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: o2-29-2o12: DJ Doobie Roach ''Pillow Case Full Of Coke'' {EP}
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:41:42 PM »
Radio tube,  whats up with this bitch ass lex luger producing for Juicy J now?  His beats are repetitive and boring as fuck.  And it seems like Juicy J is becoming Lil B ish flooding the block with watered down songs....  Is there any hope for some real three six shit to drop?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 04:17:51 PM »
i like what Juice and Lex are doing, it still sounds good.  And "Blue Dream And Lean" isn't "Rubba Band Business 1-2", so i guess u should go back and read the credits. 

but I wish the entire (ex) HCP/Prophet Posse band would get back together with the original members equally for a few albums/mixtapes (of all original, untagged, and high quality audio material), it's almost that time. 

I wish his videos and singles were a little better too.  he finally got around to the other good shit but the videos weren't good.  but alot of artists (rappers) do this too, they always pick the other shit rather than the good shit.  i'm not sayin that the singles be suckin (some of em do) but why not pick the gem and milk it.  and alot of times it's not the artists' fault if they're not the 1's picking the singles and videos, it's their Team that's feeding them bull

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 05:11:04 PM »
Do u get high in your sleep if u sleep on a pillow case of coke?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:18:26 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Radio tube,  whats up with this bitch ass lex luger producing for Juicy J now?  His beats are repetitive and boring as fuck.  And it seems like Juicy J is becoming Lil B ish flooding the block with watered down songs....  Is there any hope for some real three six shit to drop?

Hes going the route which he thinks will get him noticed by people like radiotube and cash in.  But i think he'd cash in more sticking to his script a little more.  Lex Luger beats = practically identical sounding.  I'd still rather hear juicy j on them though than some slouch supposedly from "tha trap" that sounds like he got down syndrome and marbles in his mouth when he raps.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »
Do u get high in your sleep if u sleep on a pillow case of coke?
i dont think youd be doing much sleeping with a pillowcase of coke

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 07:21:42 AM »
Niggaz still love Lex Luger beats and he's steppin his game up lol.  He's got some competition from Mike Will tho (even tho Lex was the first to premier that sound).  Mike Will is serious tho, he be killin shit with his lil' filter shit.  His sound is big as hell too

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 06:02:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/h4Qyd_ybrHY&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/h4Qyd_ybrHY&amp;sns=em</a>

Yall hearts pump kool aid!

"I done counted a dollar, then I counted a million.  Then I looked up to God like what tha fuck is this feelin!"
- French Montana

I was playin this shit all day.  Then when I came home I seen this nigga who I used to go on moves with who got way too greedy and way too funny standing on the corner advertising for Little Caesar's Pizza with the lil paper guitar in his hand spinning it around like he was playing the shit lmao!  So I pulled up right next to him and the thick chick he was workin wit and busted out laughing in my embarrassing voice.  Long story short, as the song was going off I laughed even harder.  Then I pulled up to the drive thru liquor store and pulled back around and laughed some more. 

I made that nigga feel like a Porter-John.  Tha bitch he was workin with was cute too

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 07:39:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/h4Qyd_ybrHY&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/h4Qyd_ybrHY&amp;sns=em</a>

Yall hearts pump kool aid!

"I done counted a dollar, then I counted a million.  Then I looked up to God like what tha fuck is this feelin!"
- French Montana

I was playin this shit all day.  Then when I came home I seen this nigga who I used to go on moves with who got way too greedy and way too funny standing on the corner advertising for Little Caesar's Pizza with the lil paper guitar in his hand spinning it around like he was playing the shit lmao!  So I pulled up right next to him and the thick chick he was workin wit and busted out laughing in my embarrassing voice.  Long story short, as the song was going off I laughed even harder.  Then I pulled up to the drive thru liquor store and pulled back around and laughed some more.  

I made that nigga feel like a Porter-John.  Tha bitch he was workin with was cute too

ROFL this is gay as fuck

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »
Lmao.  That nigga was mad too.  Dude stopped rockin his gietar and smoked a Newport rotfl