Author Topic: I Wish Aftermath Was Like This  (Read 370 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:I Wish Aftermath Was Like This
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2003, 12:28:46 PM »
why?  Aftermath already got like, Eminem, Dre, Rakim, Ice CUbe.  I dont understand why everybody would want everybody to be on 1 label, whats the fun in that.
where you alive during the Death Row era.....did you not hear the banging music we were gettin......it was cause the west was all workin together and were all associated with one label......that why i would want all of them on one label

bez

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2003, 12:36:46 PM »
why?  Aftermath already got like, Eminem, Dre, Rakim, Ice CUbe.  I dont understand why everybody would want everybody to be on 1 label, whats the fun in that.
where you alive during the Death Row era.....did you not hear the banging music we were gettin......it was cause the west was all workin together and were all associated with one label......that why i would want all of them on one label

yer but thats when they where all young and hungry, but I suppose you have a valid point.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2003, 04:28:02 PM »
um not every1 is on the east is on the same lable an they are puttin out banging music.  an back than not every1 was on the same lable on the west.  U guys r jus stuck in the past an wanna see death row back 2gether

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2003, 05:06:44 PM »
Yea whats the point if they are all on the same label? they can still work together if they are on different labels, and all those people are too cool anyway to be labeled as boss and rapper, cause nowadays they all have their own labels, plus I dont think having Dj Quik & Dre on the same label would make much sense. All those artists listed would have a new album out every 6 year or so. i mean who the hell wants that?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network