Author Topic: Michael Jackson Programme  (Read 1107 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re:Michael Jackson Programme
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2003, 12:10:26 PM »
4 sum reason i believe mj when he says he only has had 2 operations. Peoples face change shape as they get older no one at 44 looks the same as when they were 20 odd.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2003, 12:36:58 PM »
4 sum reason i believe mj when he says he only has had 2 operations. Peoples face change shape as they get older no one at 44 looks the same as when they were 20 odd.

Definetly.  You see I am confused about this because looking at pics of Micheal I definetly say to myself hes had everything done, his skin, his cheeks, his lips, his chin, even his eyes looks strange and his hair looks fake and shit.  But he has no reason to lie about it, if hes had it done then why would he sit there and say that he hasn't.  Its all confusing to me because I have heard shit like hes had 2 nose jobs and thats it but I have always heard hes got HIS OWN plastic surgeon and shit.  I dunno.  The only person/people could put an end to all this speculation is THE DOCTORS.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2003, 12:52:51 PM »
^^^ i dunno if i would even trust doctors in this case. it wouldnt suprise me if people would pay doctors 2 say certain things against michael jackson. u only have to look at the crap about him sleeping in a chamber.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2003, 01:38:14 PM »
All hes tryin to do is to give his kids the childhood he never had, and enjoying himself too...it's obvious that he doesn't mean to harm or offend anyone...so people should leave him alone and let him enjoy what he has got left
!NADYA!

bez

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2003, 04:11:36 PM »
All hes tryin to do is to give his kids the childhood he never had, and enjoying himself too...it's obvious that he doesn't mean to harm or offend anyone...so people should leave him alone and let him enjoy what he has got left

lol yupo, hes giving kids a chance to live a childhood, a childhood that he never had.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2003, 10:12:36 AM »
Since the programme was aired sales of thriller hasve increased by 500 % and history by 1000% they r both gonna re enter the uk album charts.  ;D

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2003, 10:19:42 AM »
Is it airing in America?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2003, 11:45:03 AM »
its airing in america on thursday or friday i cant remember which.

bez

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2003, 12:27:14 PM »
Since the programme was aired sales of thriller hasve increased by 500 % and history by 1000% they r both gonna re enter the uk album charts.  ;D

I shud think so!!!

I always listen to my Micheal jackson albums but since I have watched that program HIStory hasn't been out of my cd player. I really do need to buy thriller and bad.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2003, 05:14:14 PM »
It's on right now in America E/T.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2003, 07:59:46 PM »
i felt sorry for him untill he went on that pedophile shit.  i wont even listen to you if u try to justify sleepin inte bed with lilttle children an ur a grown man.  that aint no tryin to live your childhood now,  THATS JUS PLAIN SICK.  an speaking on the plastic surgery.  did any1 see the plastic surgon analyzed him an his plastic surgery an said he definitly got a lot more shit done.  i could care less bout that but the thing with little kids is jus plain sick

bez

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2003, 09:02:28 AM »
i felt sorry for him untill he went on that pedophile shit.  i wont even listen to you if u try to justify sleepin inte bed with lilttle children an ur a grown man.  that aint no tryin to live your childhood now,  THATS JUS PLAIN SICK.  an speaking on the plastic surgery.  did any1 see the plastic surgon analyzed him an his plastic surgery an said he definitly got a lot more shit done.  i could care less bout that but the thing with little kids is jus plain sick

he didnt say he sleeps in the same bed as children. He said he has dying kids and sick kids stay over at his house but they love him that much that they dont want to stay in the guest rooms.  Lets be honest if you where a kid you would think Micheal is the greatest person in the world.  He likes to have water balloon fights, climb trees, hes got a fair ground in his house, a train ride, hes getting a roller coaster a water park.  I mean this guy would be like meeting your fav actor, singer, hero, best friend, dad, all in one. Hes just a fun loving guy thats trying to give kids a chance to see what life should be like and how life can be fun.  Now I know that if a kid went to jackos house 1 day and they did everything he has to offer them, played around, ate loads food, and generally had a good time, they would definetly want to stay with him in the night because they would want the day to never end and plus the fact that when your a kid not matter how much everybody here deneys it you like to spend night sleeping with people such as your bro/sister, MUm or Dad.  It just makes you feel safe and secure and not alone.  

I dont see anything wrong with that.  If kids trust him enough to nok on his door in the night and ask him if they can sleep in the same room as him then I dont see anything wrong with it.  Hes just a big kid at hard, wants to have sleep overs and shit and that to me is fantastic.  I know myself that I dont want to get old and Micheal is the perfect person to base yourself on if you want to stay young forever.  He said kids stay in his bed and HE SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR.  Whats the fucks the matter with people saying he sleeps with 12 year olds.  God bless Micheal Jackson and all the people who he has and trying to save in the world.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2003, 10:07:45 AM »
^^ Couldn't have said it better myself.  Remember, if this guy's a pedophile, do you honestly think he's stupid enough to go on t.v. and talk about it? good god, how young are yall.  

Mike's the exception to the rule.  he's intelligent enough to do what we all wish we could, but the world won't let us.  If I had all the money in the world, and all those fans, I might end up exactly like him.  I love kids.  I WISH I could treat kids the way he does! At church, when I see a little kid, I play with them and wrestle them on the floor in our suits and stuff... I'd LOVE to be the guy standing there on the train with a whole train full of kids, showing them my 2000 acre house or whatever it is, where the arcade is, where the zoo is, where I'm gonna build the water park, all that.  I'd love to do that, I don't blame him a bit for it.  I can't do it, though, I've gotta work, I've got to struggle to make house payments, I've got other things to worry about.  

Like Bez said, kids want to sleep in his room, so what? There's NOTHING wrong with that.  I watched the interview this morning, and the only thing I saw the whole time, was how martin bashir has no charisma and anything other than his norm, to him, is weird.  So mike spends money, hell he's got plenty.  So he wants his kids face covered up, is it that big of a deal? Look how his kids treat him.  They LOVE him! They're walking down a hallway, and his son asked if he could run, LOL what kid is that well mannered? He asked his daughter if she wanted to run, and she said "No, I wanna hold your hand!" WHAT THE HELL.  

Anybody that has anything bad to say after watching that documentary about him isn't looking.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2003, 10:08:47 AM »
Oh, and as for his apperance: really, who cares?  You saw all the women fainting and running after the van, and that chick collapsing in the parking deck whispering "I got a hugggggg".  Come on.  Apparently he don't look THAT damn bad, he's got 10 million women chasing him everywhere.  

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2003, 10:19:54 AM »
The only part that got me uncomfortable was when I saw that 12 year old kid holding Mike's hand with his head on his shoulder. Mike is adding years to this kids life so I guess I understand why the kid loves the guy (NO HOMO).

That reporter pissed me the fuck off. He was just trying to trap MJ all the time.

MJ: "I love to climb trees more than anything"
Bashir: "Even more than making love?"

What kind of fucking question is that? Where did that come from? Piece of shit!