Author Topic: Michael Jackson Programme  (Read 1108 times)

verbalassaulta

Re:Michael Jackson Programme
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2003, 07:04:56 PM »
i felt sorry for him untill he went on that pedophile shit.  i wont even listen to you if u try to justify sleepin inte bed with lilttle children an ur a grown man.  that aint no tryin to live your childhood now,  THATS JUS PLAIN SICK.  an speaking on the plastic surgery.  did any1 see the plastic surgon analyzed him an his plastic surgery an said he definitly got a lot more shit done.  i could care less bout that but the thing with little kids is jus plain sick

he didnt say he sleeps in the same bed as children. He said he has dying kids and sick kids stay over at his house but they love him that much that they dont want to stay in the guest rooms.  Lets be honest if you where a kid you would think Micheal is the greatest person in the world.  He likes to have water balloon fights, climb trees, hes got a fair ground in his house, a train ride, hes getting a roller coaster a water park.  I mean this guy would be like meeting your fav actor, singer, hero, best friend, dad, all in one. Hes just a fun loving guy thats trying to give kids a chance to see what life should be like and how life can be fun.  Now I know that if a kid went to jackos house 1 day and they did everything he has to offer them, played around, ate loads food, and generally had a good time, they would definetly want to stay with him in the night because they would want the day to never end and plus the fact that when your a kid not matter how much everybody here deneys it you like to spend night sleeping with people such as your bro/sister, MUm or Dad.  It just makes you feel safe and secure and not alone.  

I dont see anything wrong with that.  If kids trust him enough to nok on his door in the night and ask him if they can sleep in the same room as him then I dont see anything wrong with it.  Hes just a big kid at hard, wants to have sleep overs and shit and that to me is fantastic.  I know myself that I dont want to get old and Micheal is the perfect person to base yourself on if you want to stay young forever.  He said kids stay in his bed and HE SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR.  Whats the fucks the matter with people saying he sleeps with 12 year olds.  God bless Micheal Jackson and all the people who he has and trying to save in the world.

i wouldnt be surprised if BEZ was child malestor just like michael jackson..or someday becomes one...sicko

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2003, 09:29:29 PM »
^^ Man, when are you gonna wake up? Realize children are a gift, you should be so fortunate to be able to eat cookies and drink milk with a kid, you might learn something you forgot years ago.  

muthafocka

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2003, 05:37:49 AM »
something creeped me out i don't necessarly think hes a paodaphile .. just well.. a abused man himself .. i thought him talking about his brothers and dad was disturbing.. i think the dad musta been a bastard none of the jacksons including janet talk to him now ..
he don't seem to realise what a adult/kid relashionship should be..
and then there were othet stuff in the show that other people have mentioned that freaked me out .......

bez

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2003, 06:17:46 AM »
i felt sorry for him untill he went on that pedophile shit.  i wont even listen to you if u try to justify sleepin inte bed with lilttle children an ur a grown man.  that aint no tryin to live your childhood now,  THATS JUS PLAIN SICK.  an speaking on the plastic surgery.  did any1 see the plastic surgon analyzed him an his plastic surgery an said he definitly got a lot more shit done.  i could care less bout that but the thing with little kids is jus plain sick

he didnt say he sleeps in the same bed as children. He said he has dying kids and sick kids stay over at his house but they love him that much that they dont want to stay in the guest rooms.  Lets be honest if you where a kid you would think Micheal is the greatest person in the world.  He likes to have water balloon fights, climb trees, hes got a fair ground in his house, a train ride, hes getting a roller coaster a water park.  I mean this guy would be like meeting your fav actor, singer, hero, best friend, dad, all in one. Hes just a fun loving guy thats trying to give kids a chance to see what life should be like and how life can be fun.  Now I know that if a kid went to jackos house 1 day and they did everything he has to offer them, played around, ate loads food, and generally had a good time, they would definetly want to stay with him in the night because they would want the day to never end and plus the fact that when your a kid not matter how much everybody here deneys it you like to spend night sleeping with people such as your bro/sister, MUm or Dad.  It just makes you feel safe and secure and not alone.  

I dont see anything wrong with that.  If kids trust him enough to nok on his door in the night and ask him if they can sleep in the same room as him then I dont see anything wrong with it.  Hes just a big kid at hard, wants to have sleep overs and shit and that to me is fantastic.  I know myself that I dont want to get old and Micheal is the perfect person to base yourself on if you want to stay young forever.  He said kids stay in his bed and HE SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR.  Whats the fucks the matter with people saying he sleeps with 12 year olds.  God bless Micheal Jackson and all the people who he has and trying to save in the world.

i wouldnt be surprised if BEZ was child malestor just like michael jackson..or someday becomes one...sicko

I wouldent be suprised if you said sumit smart in your life...or wait that aint guna happen cos your a dumb ass fool.  You have your opinions I have mine, you have proved your a sick fucked up twat by the post you made.  

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2003, 06:25:21 AM »
Well as a fan of mj when i was growin up..damn one of my first tapes when i was unable to walk was bad
lol well maybe a little exaggeration there but still...
...i was shocked, i sincerely hope he isnt a pervert- i think he is just a misguided child in an adults body,
maybe missing out on a childhood and all the money for life he has has turned him into the child he never was.Plus the fact that he can be whoever he wants to be...in certain cases if done for so long will stay that way.
I do feel like he is just massivly misguided and naieve about things and not a paedophile...
...but then again my childhood heroes were OJ Tyson and MJ
lmao
Sad World we live in these dayz

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2003, 11:41:28 PM »
Well, I never imagined this would happen, but check this out.

"Any man that has got a fairground in his backgarden and can say to a child, 'I'm going to build a water park behind that mountain', give him a round of applause.  He's as big as Elvis was. It's total British journalism where they concentrate on his celebrity." - Noel Gallagher

siccmade muzzic

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2003, 05:35:58 AM »
damn why everyone hating on him on the tv there making him out to be a pervert the guy is nice and just wants to bring happiness he seems genuine about it too i dont know maybe im crazy but i think hes a good person

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2003, 12:27:55 PM »
^^ Man, when are you gonna wake up? Realize children are a gift, you should be so fortunate to be able to eat cookies and drink milk with a kid, you might learn something you forgot years ago.  

Trauma is Michael Jacksons secret love child.

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2003, 05:55:00 PM »
Oooh, that was creative.  I feel so ashamed.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2003, 05:58:39 PM »
michaels is goin be releasing his own version of the documentry from his personal vidoe camera

Trauma-san

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2003, 06:23:33 PM »
Man, this thing is gettin' freakin' HUGE, lol.  It has hit the fan.

First off, it came out in the news today, that the REASON Mike agreed to do the final interview (where Bashir asked him all the hard questions) was because Bashir told him he'd donate a portion of the profits to a childrens charity.  That bastard used that to bait him into that crap.  

Next off, Unbelievably, Mike was smart enough to have his own camera guy tape him, AND martin bashir while he was following him.  He says he has footage of Martin praising him as a father, months after they left Berlin, and talking aobut how he doesn't understand why the media crucifies him so much, LOL... so, he's gonna release his own little documentary on Martin Bashir, showing what a lying bastard he is.  LOL that's the realest thing I've ever seen a pop star do... It's got footage of Bashir sucking up to Mike and basically exposing him as a hypocrite.  Unbelievable, I guess Mike got the last laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Eonline.com
Jacko: Journo Caught on Tape
by Lia Haberman
Feb 10, 2003, 10:00 AM PT

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Michael Jackson is going to the videotape to prove that journalist Martin Bashir is a hypocrite.

No, the Gloved One doesn't deny any of the twisted slumber-party statements he made during last week's bizarre British documentary, only that Bashir pulled a very public bait-and-switch when he criticized Jackson during voiceovers on the two-hour special, which aired on ABC's 20/20 Thursday night.

Jackson announced Sunday that he will release his own video footage, shot by his personal cameraman during the eight-month period Jackson and Bashir spent together, to show that Living with Michael Jackson was the result of two or three pieces of footage pasted together to create "a wholly distorted picture of his behavior and conduct as a father."

"The film shows extraordinary scenes of Martin Bashir praising the way Michael treats children and commenting on how good a father he is," reads a statement from the Jackson camp.

"The Jackson footage clearly shows that Bashir was actually continuing to praise Michael's abilities as a father and Bashir making statements about how he feels it is a pity that the world is so quick to criticize Michael."

"On the face of it, either Martin Bashir was lying to Michael or was misleading his audience on the voiceovers on the film." According to the statement, Bashir was aware of the B-roll tapes made by Jackson's staff.

Jackson's attorneys have already filed complaints with British TV watchdog groups over the show, which aired in the U.K. last Monday night, claiming the broadcast insinuated that the singer was guilty of inappropriate behavior toward children.

During the sit-down the father of three admitted he sometimes shared his bed with the kids who visit his Neverland Ranch. The admission made headlines and prompted a California lawyer to ask that local officials investigate Jackson's questionable behavior.

However, the Santa Barbara District Attorney's office announced Thursday that the statements were not grounds for an investigation and Jackson himself denied any allegations of child abuse.

"I am bewildered at the length to which people will go to portray me so negatively," said Jackson.

"I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written things that portray me as a child abuser."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a lot of Hollywood is straight up PISSED that everybody's attacking Michael.  

"...that's not the person that I knew that I saw in that interview or whatever that was...and so, I just wanted to call and say 'dude, you were duped'. I'm sure that I had the same reaction that everyone else did, but my take on it is that if I had someone taping me, following me around for 8 months and then edited down to 2 hours...a lot can be manipulated..." - Lisa Marie Presley (formerly Mrs. Jackson, whoooo) calling into KIIS FM In L.A.

She said she called him over the weekend, and ^^^^ that's what she told him (Her and Mike are still really tight friends, her kids and her hang out with him all the time in l.a.)

Usher: "I've accepted Michael Jackson, for the kind and loving person that he is...and I don't want to know the negative."

LL Cool J: "My feelings about Michael Jackson are simple I think that um...he's a human being like everyone else and I'm a huge fan of Michael...and um...nobody is perfect."

Chris Kirkpatrick: "Its really hard to watch Michael Jackson and to have all these people talk about him that don't really know him..because you know...that's Michael, we grew up with him, respected him, and grew up idolizing."

Nelly: "I think its cool um...but I think there's a lot of people out there trying to judge Michael when they have no idea what its like to be a child star at 9 and to not have a life...and the same time, you can't take away all the accomplishments in music that he's brought to this game. PERIOD! There is nothing else to be said!"

Kit Culkin (Macaulay and Kiernan's father) - There has been a lot of turmoil in the media over the latest Michael Jackson documentary that aired earlier this week (February 06). And especially over the fact that Michael said he liked sharing bed with young boys, including Macaulay and Kieran Culkin.

Kit says he was there for the time Michael is talking about. He slept in the house too. All his kids were raised in one room and always slept together like a little pack when there was a big bed. He trusts Michael completely. He also says that the house is relatively small and Michael's door is open.

Kit Culkin is completely supportive of Michael Jackson and he was a very protective father. So if he thought it was ok then there WAS NO problem. Thinks people should remember how to be children and stop being dirty minded adults. "

Trauma-san

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2003, 06:33:28 PM »
And More:

Why my friend Michael is a fine father

Last week's documentary about Michael Jackson astonished the world. But Jonathan Margolis, the British writer who knows him well, says Jackson is as good a parent as anyone - and better than most

Sunday February 9, 2003
The Observer

This is, perhaps, not the best week for declaring that Michael Jackson is rather a good father. But I do so now on the basis of more than Martin Bashir's television documentary.
I spent several months working with Michael and his guru and friend, the former Oxford University rabbi Shmuley Boteach, on a still-unfinished book about, interestingly, the importance of adults retaining their childlike qualities.

I got to like Michael and his children a lot. He is sweet, charming, intelligent, thinking, and highly eccentric. He is also deeply sad - not in the contemporary sense of being inadequate - but sad as in melancholic, unhappy and damaged. He is, in my judgment, a good man.

His older children, Prince and Paris, whom I spent a considerable time with, are bright, well mannered, unspoilt and unaffected.

Apart from knowing the unconventional Jacksons a little bit, I am now in my forties and a father of more than average experience for my age. I have co-raised three children, the youngest now a teenager, and have hardline, bordering on over-protective, views on parenting.

I get upset at seeing shaven-headed little kids been thumped in Sainsbury's and even angrier at casual middle-class child cruelty. I shout 'child abuser' at smug parents on bicycles who show off their green credentials by towing little Archie through traffic at exhaust-pipe height in those baby trailers.

Although it was in the best traditions of compelling, car crash TV and will win shedloads of awards, the synthetic empathy and tendentious self-aggrandisement of Bash Ears (as George Best, another victim, amusingly calls this clumsy, fake Louis Theroux) were too much for me.

The film did show the Michael I know: naive, simplistic, autocratic and with disastrous taste in furnishings. I am sure, however, that he is not a child molester, inadvisable sleepovers or not.

He has studied childcare with dedication. He is committed to thoughtful, non-violent parenting. He handles Prince and Paris with a skill and patience that puts mine to shame. And, no, they never wore masks when I was with them. Nobody I know thinks ill of Michael's parenting abilities either, even post-Bashir.

Aware that I am acquainted with him, a variety of people rang me last week to say how angry they were. Have we become so cynical and paranoid, one professional man demanded, that it is impossible to love kids quite asexually without provoking suspicion? 'For Christ's sake,' he ranted, 'when I was small I had books about Noddy and Big Ears sleeping in the same bed, and nobody thought anything of it.'

I have also earwigged conversations on buses and trains. Certainly, there is sniggering and bafflement over Michael's transparent fibbing about plastic surgery but the consensus is that he seems really nice, if a bit loopy.

The sleepovers aside, which sound a bad - but not intrinsically evil - idea we all know where the other grounds lie for concern about Michael's parenting.

First, the masks. I spent several weeks around Michael without once seeing his trademark surgical mask. One evening in London, when he came to Britain for his Oxford Union speech (which I helped him with a little) we were going out. The hotel was surrounded by fans. As we left his suite, Michael whipped out a black silk face mask. I looked quizzically at it and shrugged as if to ask 'What's that all about'? He winked, lifted the corner of the mask and whispered: 'Razzle-dazzle 'em.'

And that, I think, is the explanation for the masks and those weird burkas he has been putting on the kids for public occasions. For Michael - he of the tawdry Grecian urns at hundreds of thousands of dollars a pop - this is glamour, mystique, showbiz razzle-dazzle. Think Thriller, the video. He is teaching his children, whose privacy is invaded more than that of any British royal brat, to get used to it.

The same goes for the birth story, which even Michael's supporters found a little icky. For those who missed it: Michael told how he rushed Paris, his daughter, home from hospital so precipitately that she was still bloody from the birth, if not attached to her mother.

Again, the problem is that owing to his own odd upbringing, he thinks such a thing is glamorous and exciting. Then again, if he is so obviously fantasising about the plastic surgery, why do we believe him about the birth? I suspect it didn't quite happen as he describes it.

I take a revisionist view of the time last November that he dangled his new baby, Prince Michael ll, known as Blanket, from his Berlin hotel suite, the most famous balcony incident since Verona.

I suspected then that this was something of nothing, and Bashir's footage proved it. I am amazed that intelligent writers still refer to it as an authentic dangle. The film shows it was no stunt but, at worst, a momentary error.

Michael has an exceptionally athletic build and huge, strong hands. He is very confident in his physical strength. The crowd below was baying to see the baby, and he held him up at an open window, knowing how strong and capable he is. The baby wriggled awkwardly, Michael went 'whoops', and pulled Blanket safely back in before he did the child a mischief.

What we saw, crucially, from the footage filmed from inside the hotel room was that there was no balcony - merely a section of railing to stop guests falling out of the tall window.

Finally, there is the vibrating movement Michael made with his knee while bottle-feeding Blanket. This does worry me, although not as much as the green muslin Michael placed over the nipper's head. I imagine that was because the singer was already becoming deeply untrusting of the creepy Bashir.

What worried me about the outcry over the knee is that I used to make that movement with all my babies to calm them. Most of mine cried when I stopped, and giggled when I started again.

Parents make mistakes, often near-fatal ones, all the time without being investigated by social workers. If Bashir had been in Leeds in 1980, he would have caught me changing the bulb in a table lamp that was still plugged in. The phone went, and while my back was turned my stray baby daughter came within a millimetre of electrocution.

To me, Michael is level-headed. While other celebrities are gullible, for instance, when it comes to such cults as Scientology and Kabbalah, he has seen them off, despite high pressure, celeb-on-celeb salesmanship from both.

He is that strong in his convictions. Love her as he does, for example, he disagrees profoundly with his friend Elizabeth Taylor, the children's godmother, who believes the odd smack is all right.

Michael has his own views on what is weird. He regards it as disgusting that his friend Princess Diana's children were encouraged by their father to witness the gory aftermath of a fox hunt.

I saw Michael's amazing empathy with kids many times. He talks to them as though they are adults. He will not tolerate them interrupting an adult conversation, but is unusually attuned to young voices asking questions or requesting a drink, when most of us choose to pretend slightly deafness.

Abused children inevitably advertise their suffering with introversion, aggression, shyness, sullenness, distrustfulness and depression. But, neurotic, eccentric and downright flaky as their famous father is, I don't see any of the above in Prince and Paris.

Michael's is an eccentric domestic arrangement, but infinitely better, I suggest, than the average experienced by Hollywood kids. Moreover, he chooses exceptionally sensible, middle-aged women as nannies.

Nobody thinks anything of it when celebrity mothers exclude fathers from their children's lives. Liz Hurley has been lionised for doing so.

I would say Michael Jackson has given more thought to parenthood than most of us parents who don't suffer from the sobriquet, Wacko.

www.observer.co.uk/

Trauma-san

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2003, 06:35:57 PM »
And even more:

Public rallies to Jackson after "Dirty Tricks" by
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Public rallies to Jackson over ‘dirty tricks’ by Bashir
John Harlow

MARTIN BASHIR, the presenter of last week’s television documentary about Michael Jackson, is facing accusations of “dirty tricks” as public sympathy at home and abroad shifts in favour of the beleaguered pop star.
Celebrities and fans have rallied round the singer, who said last week that he felt “betrayed” after opening his life to the reporter over a period of eight months last year. Jackson is now attracting his biggest show of public support since his reputation nosedived after he was accused of molesting a teenage boy at his Californian estate 10 years ago.

Straw polls carried out after 26m Americans watched the British-made documentary last Thursday indicated that 93% believed his claim that he never molested Jordan Chandler, the boy who shared his bed. At the time of the original allegations, according to a poll by the New York Daily News, 80% of its readers believed that Jackson was a paedophile.

As in Britain, Americans have rushed out to buy his records. Celebrities such as Lionel Richie, the singer, and Joyce Brothers, a television psychologist, have publicly sided with those who believe in his innocence. Friends of Elizabeth Taylor said she was delighted that “her friend Michael had the courage to show himself so openly and honestly”.

Columnists have turned their ire from Jackson’s admissions about his surgery and children to Bashir. The first columnist to attack, hours after the broadcast, was Jan Herman of msn.com, who condemned Bashir’s “gross insincerity” which, by comparison, made the 44-year-old singer look honest.

In addition, it was reported last night that Janet Ventura-Arvizo, whose 12-year-old son Gavin admitted in the programme he had shared a bedroom with Jackson, has reported Bashir’s documentary to the Broadcasting Standards Commission. She claims Bashir failed to obtain her written consent for the interview.

Jackson, however, is facing his own potential trouble from a new memoir by Robert W Wegner, a former Beverly Hills policeman employed as chief of security at Jackson’s Neverland ranch for three years. The book will rekindle questions about Jackson’s “sleepovers” with young children.

Wegner counted up to 150 children who slept with Jackson between 1990 and 1993. He also said he was troubled by Jackson’s habit of inviting favoured children into a viewing booth in his private cinema, where there was a bed and a chair, and then closing the curtains around them.

The former king of pop may face money woes too. Jackson told Bashir he was worth more than $1 billion, but veteran pop business executives estimate he has less than £200m.

“At the present rate of spending, Michael will run out of money just as his children reach adolescence,” said a business source. MJJ Productions, Jackson’s company, declined to comment.

Bashir could not be reached for comment, but last week Granada, the company that made the film, said: “It’s not surprising that a film about (Jackson), which is so open and revealing, draws some hostile reaction and comment.”

Additional reporting: Robert Sandall

The Sunday Times

Trauma-san

« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2003, 06:39:20 PM »
And It gets even worse for Bashir.  Apparently the kid was dying of cancer, living on welfare in a friekin' barn, and Quincy Jones found out about it, and introduced the family to Michael, who's took the entire family under his wing. LOL  I think all Mike's good deeds (he's attempting to approach the level of jesus christ) are finally gonna come out in the open.  Read this.

Gavin Arvizo's Mother: "Michael is My Children's Angel&
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The mother of 12-year Gavin Arviszo, who was featured in the Living With Michael Jackson documentary, has spoken to the Australian Sunday Telegraph on 8th February about her family's relationship with Michael.

Since the UK transmission of the documentary on 3rd February, hypocritcal newspaper editors, apparently so concerned with the welfare of children, have seen fit to plaster Gavin's image all over their publications while implying an improper relationship between Michael and the boy.

Janet Arvizo says she is comfortable with her son Gavin and her two other children staying at the Neverland ranch and that she sees Michael as her children's angel.

"Michael has brought something special into our lives," she said.

Gavin, who was given only two weeks to live when he was diagnosed with kidney cancer two years ago, tells his mother: "I am living for my daddy, Michael."

The Telegraph reveals that struggling to scrape together enough welfare money to feed and clothe Gavin, his brother Star, 11, and sister Davelin, 16, Mrs Arvizo was once so poor that the family was forced to live in a stable.

Thanks to Michael, they now have a car and live in a comfortable flat.

Mrs Arvizo told the newspaper: "All of my kids have stayed over with Michael. I am comfortable with that. They are happy with him and have a lot of fun. They are hoping to travel the world with him. He is their angel."

Before meeting Michael, Gavin was at the lowest point in his difficult upbringing in a rundown district of Los Angeles.

"They were living in a stable with the hay and horses for a long time," said family friend Jamie Masada. "Another time they were all living in a tiny room in Compton that wasn't big enough for one person. They couldn't afford to buy clothes or food."

The Telegraph article sates:

"Ironically, it was Gavin's battle with kidney cancer that turned his life around. Surgeons were forced to take out one of Gavin's kidneys and his spleen. Exhausting chemotherapy sessions made all his hair fall out and sapped his spirit."

The paper also reveals that it was Quincy Jones who helped put Gavin in touch with Michael.

"No matter what people may say about Michael Jackson, he came in and has helped this boy to survive," says Mrs. Arvizo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2003, 10:37:02 PM »
That program was just a great example of how SICK, TWISTED and PERVERTED the media is, NOT Micheal Jackson.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE