Author Topic: (VIDEO) DJ Muggs feat Dizzee Rascal & Bambu - Snap Ya Neck Back  (Read 309 times)

Al Bundy

Re: (VIDEO) DJ Muggs feat Dizzee Rascal & Bambu - Snap Ya Neck Back
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 01:37:15 AM »
This single dropped on iTunes earlier this week... has anyone bought/downloaded it?  I was gonna just buy the whole album/single/whatever but from the previews you can listen to, all six sound the same (with the exception of the clean one having the cuss words removed and the instrumental obviously just being the beat).  Are there any other differences between the regular track and the others?  I don't mind buying it but I'll be annoyed as fuck if they're all practically the same shit.

good looking on posting this. i bought the single  8)
Did you get the entire single/album, or did you just get the one song?  And if so, which version?

i bought the whole thing for $2.99. the additional mixes have little differences but i've grown accustomed to the dirteeskank edit due to the video

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 07:01:19 AM »
This single dropped on iTunes earlier this week... has anyone bought/downloaded it?  I was gonna just buy the whole album/single/whatever but from the previews you can listen to, all six sound the same (with the exception of the clean one having the cuss words removed and the instrumental obviously just being the beat).  Are there any other differences between the regular track and the others?  I don't mind buying it but I'll be annoyed as fuck if they're all practically the same shit.

good looking on posting this. i bought the single  8)
Did you get the entire single/album, or did you just get the one song?  And if so, which version?

i bought the whole thing for $2.99. the additional mixes have little differences but i've grown accustomed to the dirteeskank edit due to the video
I got bored and ended up getting the whole thing too... As far as I can tell, the difference at least between the "club" and "short" versions (which is confusing at first since they're both the same length) is that the club versions have more buildup in the music before the dub step shit kicks in, and the first verse doesn't drop until after a minute, while the short version doesn't have that, and the first verse drops around 40-45 seconds. Any differences with the dirteeskank versions?  I'm sure I'll figure it out myself but I'm just curious, other than the obvious (with both of them being shorter time-wise).

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 11:17:42 PM »
Still getting spins from me