Author Topic: (VIDEO) DJ Muggs feat Dizzee Rascal & Bambu - Snap Ya Neck Back  (Read 308 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEshRgtUePY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QEshRgtUePY</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sleazy

Re: (VIDEO) DJ Muggs feat Dizzee Rascal & Bambu - Snap Ya Neck Back
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 11:01:21 PM »
Weak beat. I'm dissapointed. The start of the video was funny though, "I know it's not my birthday" lol.

Cavvy

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:06:48 PM »
garbage

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 04:43:22 AM »
i love this  8)

DIZZZEEE RAAASCAAAAL

doggfather

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 05:26:46 AM »
yes!  8)

on a difrent note,
i find it amusing how the european rap-scene is interpolated in todays US rap-climate
first u had the disgusting euro-dance/90's samples  :puke: , but now u got awesome stuff like UK-grime n dubstep finding its way in to the rap-music.
Snoop co-singed it, n altho his "gangsta dubstep" mixtape was kinda lukewarm n corny at times, artists like Goldie Loc did the subgenre justice imo
--->

i love the fact, that Dizzee Rascal is on this tho (one of the coolest hiphop-characters ever), n im not too surprised taht DJ Muggs jumped on the bandwagon, considering how Cypress Hilll dabbled into experiemntal territories in rap before

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 05:29:54 AM »
good shit!

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 05:56:56 AM »

i love the fact, that Dizzee Rascal is on this tho (one of the coolest hiphop-characters ever)

interesting, I don't really feel him.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 07:13:23 AM »
iu know fred wreck was in studio with dizzee the other week, would love to hear how that turned out

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »
Bad boy choon.

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »
dizzie rascal is about the only uk rapper i can tolerate. enjoyed this vid  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
This single dropped on iTunes earlier this week... has anyone bought/downloaded it?  I was gonna just buy the whole album/single/whatever but from the previews you can listen to, all six sound the same (with the exception of the clean one having the cuss words removed and the instrumental obviously just being the beat).  Are there any other differences between the regular track and the others?  I don't mind buying it but I'll be annoyed as fuck if they're all practically the same shit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 07:29:25 PM »
This single dropped on iTunes earlier this week... has anyone bought/downloaded it?  I was gonna just buy the whole album/single/whatever but from the previews you can listen to, all six sound the same (with the exception of the clean one having the cuss words removed and the instrumental obviously just being the beat).  Are there any other differences between the regular track and the others?  I don't mind buying it but I'll be annoyed as fuck if they're all practically the same shit.

good looking on posting this. i bought the single  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »

good looking on posting this. i bought the single  8)
Did you get the entire single/album, or did you just get the one song?  And if so, which version?