Author Topic: Peyton tells agent to complete deal with...  (Read 934 times)

Lunatic

Re: Peyton tells agent to complete deal with...
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »
This is a dream scenario for elway. This was the only move he could make that wouldn't have turned the fan base on him for replacing tebow.
Yep, he lucked out. And we all know he was never a fan of Tebow anyways.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 08:08:00 AM »
5 years, 96 million.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
Peyton Manning is such a class act. His press conference and interview with Rich Eisen was dope

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 05:06:22 PM »
I personally don't think the broncos are that good, even with Peyton.Last years team was a complete fluke. I see them going 9-7 or 10-6 and being bounced in the first round.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »
I personally don't think the broncos are that good, even with Peyton.Last years team was a complete fluke. I see them going 9-7 or 10-6 and being bounced in the first round.
Agreed

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 08:30:39 PM »

Exactly, so now my theory can really be put to the test. Unless Peyton gets severely injured early in the season and has to retire, I will not have a single excuse for Manning not doing better than he did with the Colts in the 2010 season. so if the Broncos don't win at least two playoff games I'll retract my best ever claim. But if they win the Super Bowl then Peyton has to get his due as The Best player in NFL history.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »
^I'll agree under the terms that Brady gets proclaimed #1.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 07:27:14 AM »
^I'll agree under the terms that Brady gets proclaimed #1.

You mean if Denver doesn't win. That's hard for me either way, because even with out the existence of Manning I have a hard time putting Brady above, or even at the same level as Joe Montana or John Elway.

I even remember Rod Woodson scoffing at the idea of Brady being ahead of Elway on the top 100 of all time. he wasa guy that was a very smart and well versed defensive captain who played against both QBs in the primes of their careers and he was dumbfounded that people thought Brady was better than Elway. This was the opinion of a defensive stud whose job it was to dissect a QBs skill set and attack both physical and mentally.

Nothing I've seen on tape through the years makes me say I'd rather have Brady than Elway, so I can't say Brady is #1, but if Manning can't make shit happen in this 5 year deal, then I'll call Brady better than Manning. Peyton's excuses will be out the window. The first team he was stuck with, this team he chose, and I'd glad it wasn't the Niners because they're already good enough to win a Superbowl with any mid range QB. Denver isn't good enough to win anything, but if my theory holds true than Peyton can take a top 5 in the draft team to the playoffs time and again, then he should be able to get at least 1 ring in 4 years with a .500 team. two rings and he's the best ever hands down. 3 rings and he gets his own religion.