Author Topic: HBK vs HHH WRESTLEMANIA 29?????  (Read 279 times)

"THE" MoSav

HBK vs HHH WRESTLEMANIA 29?????
« on: March 26, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »
Sources say that the reason for HBK's involvement in the hell in a cell match this year is so the raw after wrestlemania 28, HBK vs HHH will be setup for the main event of Wrestlemania 29..This would only be a one time deal for hbk and would also be HHH's  final match...I wouild love to see this..How do yall feel?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: HBK vs HHH WRESTLEMANIA 29?????
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 03:08:01 PM »
Oh yeah. I'd put a grand on HBK kicking HHH in the mouth next Sunday.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
Do we really have to see this as a Main Event again? And no fucking way will anything ever be HHH last match. he'll pop back in every few years just because he's bored.

I mean I'm sure it'll be a great match and the on air history of the two makes it mean more than a great match between CM Punk and daniel Bryan, but what WWE should be doing is building up history between current guys to make the matches mean more and keep HBK and HHH off the main events.

It's simply never a good long term move when you hold on to the past and ignore the present and future. There's nothing more HHH and HBK have to do in the ring together. It won't go down as their best match or the best match ever and it'll just take away from the current main event. These guys should be only used as mid carders on a WM card putting over the next big up and comer on the cusp of greatness.

It's like all those Flair vs Sting matches in WCW when they ran out of ideas for any other main event match. They dragged on way too long and just got in the way.

There's simply no reason to spend so much time and energy thinking up a long drawn out climax to a feud that's been done to death. And I'd say the same thing if it were anyone from the past. If they do it with Austin and Rock it'll draw more money, and way more money than any current belt holder feud, but it means nothing in the long run.

What WWE needs to do is unite those two stupid belts with some tournament of champions type of deal and keep the belt on whoever wins it for 2 years. I don't care how bored the fans get with the same champ for two years. If you ride it out it'll lead to big money, and re-establish some sense of respect for and from your fan base.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
Shawn Michaels shot down an online rumor (I have no idea where it came from) stating that he will come out of retirement to face Triple H at next year’s Wrestlemania:

“Bogus!! False!! Lie!! Completely made up!! Too much?:-),” he wrote in response to a user comment reading: “Any comment to the WM 29 hype match? You vs HHH?”

http://nodq.com/wwe/334801100.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 11:24:30 PM »
I agree shallow but WWE is all about ratings and that match would do VERY WELL. Ive also heard CM PUNK vs STONE COLD ( that would be awesome!) and Taker Vs Brock or Rock vs Brock...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
In this Wrestlemania, you have Rock, Taker, HHH, HBK & now Booker T added to a match. If it tells you anything, the new kids don't sell tickets like the old guys.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »
I agree shallow but WWE is all about ratings and that match would do VERY WELL. Ive also heard CM PUNK vs STONE COLD ( that would be awesome!) and Taker Vs Brock or Rock vs Brock...

I actually think there's some money left in Brock vs HHH, and I'd take trhat before HHH/HBK. The HHH/HBK actual match may be better but the feud and the ratings for Brock/HHH would be the best way to go. The hotshot who was handed the crown right away and walked out vs the guy who took forever to even get noticed and clawed his way to the top doing whatever he needed to and when he got there he made sure he never left.

You could drag that out for a full year. Along the way Brock r HHH get the belt but Brock has to win it all at WM, and then peel off into a feud with Punk or whoever.

As for this year's Mania, the best match on the show should be the main eventing CM Punk vs Jericho, but you know that with a Hell in a Cell and the Rock on the card they won't give it the time or the prestige it deserves. I love how when HHH is fighting for the title he is the biggest advocate of the title fight should be the most important and the last match on the card, but when he's not fighting for the belt he has no problem over shadowing the title fight.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »
HBK won't come outta retirement until every animal on earth is shot by him personally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE