Author Topic: X-Raided on Fox News.....Prison Stabbing Footage  (Read 740 times)

Sccit

X-Raided on Fox News.....Prison Stabbing Footage
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:52:58 AM »
A couple years back, X was attacked by 2 inmates of the Northern Riders gang. Here's the video footage:

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/Prison-sny-gangs-part-1-2012-02-20
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:12:18 PM by NIKCC »

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Re: X-Raided on Fox News.....Prison Stabbing Footage
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »
^good looks

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
According to the video,it seems that the confused Brother X raided snitched.  Disappointing.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
According to the video,it seems that the confused Brother X raided snitched.  Disappointing.

lol@snitched. dude is servin a life sentence for adhering to a code of silence..there was no reason for him to lie to protect some punk mufuckaz who were tryna kill him. attackers already broke the street code by joinin a drop out gang. the main dude who wanted to kill X was a stalker who they called "stan" around the yard due to his obsession. the guy was mad that X wouldn't give him a record deal and tried to kill him as a publicity stunt for some mixtape that he was gunna drop. apparently, this is the same dude who snitched X out for havin recording equipment. theres no code when dealing with stalkers and no reason for X to risk his freedom by lyin' to protect them.

BG Dresta

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »

who are you, a real gangster?  ::)

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 12:51:15 PM »

lol@snitched. dude is servin a life sentence for adhering to a code of silence..there was no reason for him to lie to protect some punk mufuckaz who were tryna kill him. attackers already broke the street code by joinin a drop out gang. the main dude who wanted to kill X was a stalker who they called "stan" around the yard due to his obsession. the guy was mad that X wouldn't give him a record deal and tried to kill him as a publicity stunt for some mixtape that he was gunna drop. apparently, this is the same dude who snitched X out for havin recording equipment. theres no code when dealing with stalkers and no reason for X to risk his freedom by lyin' to protect them.

Well please make up your mind.  In the first sentence you state he is serving a life sentence which is incorrect he is in for 31 years.  Unless the brother is in Logans run, it is not a life sentence.  Also you copied the information almost directly from his Wikipedia listing which incidentally also shows him as having contributed to your "music".  I can see why you would wish to glorify the brothers "gangster" image to add some credibility to your charmin soft milky white excuse for a rap song, but at least get your story straight.

You go from stating that he would never snitch, to saying it's cool for him to snitch because the guys who did it were bitches?  Please son of Abraham suspend your double tongue and let the light open your eyes.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 12:52:33 PM »

who are you, a real gangster?  ::)

No my Brother.  I am the furthest thing from a thugiish gangster.  I am a gangster of truth, the Original man, blessed from the Africian earth.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »

Well please make up your mind.  In the first sentence you state he is serving a life sentence which is incorrect he is in for 31 years.  Unless the brother is in Logans run, it is not a life sentence.  Also you copied the information almost directly from his Wikipedia listing which incidentally also shows him as having contributed to your "music".  I can see why you would wish to glorify the brothers "gangster" image to add some credibility to your charmin soft milky white excuse for a rap song, but at least get your story straight.

You go from stating that he would never snitch, to saying it's cool for him to snitch because the guys who did it were bitches?  Please son of Abraham suspend your double tongue and let the light open your eyes.

31 year sentence, true..might as well be life. i didnt copy any info from wikipedia, wtf u on... i'm tryna explain to u that the code of silence doesnt apply to dropout gangsters who are tryna kill u. those mufuckaz already broke the street code by joing dropout gangs. there is no logical reason for him to risk goin down for some punks like that.

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 01:05:27 PM »

31 year sentence, true..might as well be life. i didnt copy any info from wikipedia, wtf u on... i'm tryna explain to u that the code of silence doesnt apply to dropout gangsters who are tryna kill u. those mufuckaz already broke the street code by joing dropout gangs. there is no logical reason for him to risk goin down for some punks like that.

I was not stating that Xraided had snitched.  I was disappointed that the white media portrayed him as having named his attackers.  That is another one of the tricks the devil uses to enslave the Original man. 

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 01:06:24 PM »

I was not stating that Xraided had snitched.  I was disappointed that the white media portrayed him as having named his attackers.  That is another one of the tricks the devil uses to enslave the Original man. 

true

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
A couple years back, X was attacked by 2 inmates of the Northern Riders gang. Here's the video footage:

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/Prison-sny-gangs-part-1-2012-02-20

Man X-Raided is a bitch, I guess the collaboration between the two of you fits perfect, a bitch from the south and a bitch from the north. lol @ this White washed middle class speaking about code of Silence and gang shit. Your Thizzing ass squealed harder then a pig in a slaughter house for a weed beef in cali, and you're so weak you can't even join taylor gang. So how exactly does him taking a shank make him more G? Seriously Nik, stick to Dradle tossing and stay outta shit you have no idea about.

BIGWORM

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 03:02:43 PM »
Why is he PC in the first place?

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 03:08:55 PM »
xraided and nikcc = tray dee and enyce

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 03:11:00 PM »
Why is he PC in the first place?

Well usually people who are well known usually go into PC because they might become a target.

The fact that he SNITCHED (Despite people who don't know shit saying it's ok) means he'll probably be in PC for awhile. When you in prison you never snitch even if you were attack. The people you roll with are the people you talk to if you were attack, they are the ones you go to if you want revenge or justice. If you talk to the guard, no one will be chill with you, because they aren't gonna risk doing more time.